rocket hits helicopter - Page 3

--
Boots

March 31st, 2005  
Snauhi

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarMachine
The thing is that this pales in comparison to what else the chechen rebels have done, like that attack in the theater in moscow. Oh wait, the russians killed all the hostages, i forgot about that. What's wrong with them?
First of all, all hostages dint die,2nd if the gas would not be used all of the hostages would be killed.
March 31st, 2005  
Whispering Death

Yeah, even though the medical attention was botched you have got to give the Russians extreme credibility for getting ANYONE out of that theater alive. Have you seen the HBO doccumentary that uses the footage shot by the chechens of all the people and all the suicide bombs placed throughout the theater?

The suicide vests where even wired so that if one widdow pulled the trigger on hers, a radio signal is used so that the other suicide vests around her would explode even if their operators are unable or unwilling ot pull the tirggers themselves.

Please do a little research before spouting off like that about such a tragic event. In fact, the Russians saved a hell of a lot more of their citizens than we did on 9/11, you should think about that.
April 1st, 2005  
rocco

i see a trace of smoke friom the rocket, and their accents are a lil ruski...
--
Boots
April 6th, 2005  
Battleman

I hate rebels!
April 6th, 2005  
beardo

Killgore, your avatar would have the perfect way to get them, napalm
April 8th, 2005  
Mohmar Deathstrike

Topic: Re: rocket hits helicopter

Does anyone know where I can find footage of American helicopters being shot down over Iraq or Afghanistan?
April 8th, 2005  
beardo

why the **** would you want that??
April 8th, 2005  
Kenty

Topic: Re: rocket hits helicopter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat Sagdiyev
Does anyone know where I can find footage of American helicopters being shot down over Iraq or Afghanistan?
If you're sick and twisted: www.ogrish.com

I don't get it- Al-qaeda say Allah wants them to kill "westerners" but surely... if Allah didn't want westerners to exist, he wouldn't of given them life...?

Al-Qaeda are such hipocrits. Let's put them all on Christmas Island and do a live nuke test
April 8th, 2005  
Charge 7

Notice the country flag, guys. He's an Iranian. What would you expect?
April 8th, 2005  
Kenty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charge_7
Notice the country flag, guys. He's an Iranian. What would you expect?

He also happens to be a member on my forums @ boratonline.co.uk

Don't push it "Tishnek"