The robots will rob the jobs of human?

udaka

Banned
hello,I am a worker, I worry about one thing recently, my factory leaders decides introduce 250 industrial robots from Japan,for replace some repeatly work and procedure of human. For the sake, my factory cancel the plan about recruit 1500 new workers this year.And some workers will not continue the new contract when their old contract expire.

I am thinking a problem,if third industrial revolution occur in west countries, must the auto machines and auto robots replace original jobs of the mankind ?

So ,do you worry about your jobs rob by the auto machines and industial robots. By far I know,the umployment rate are 10%-16% in European countries, the most serious is spanish, on average one adult out of work in four people.

Of course, the European countries and American are high welfare, high subsidies policy. The families in west countries seem to not worry about their lives even they lose jobs.

But in China ,for the farmers and workers barely no any welfare after they lose jobs.Because the ccp government never count the umployment farmer from rural area in the umployment rate.In China, loss your jobs mean you cannot marry ,can't affordable foods,house ,bills or anythings.

Some "slave" factories in poor countries, in compare,the auto machines and auto robots are the better "slaves",

they don't need pay for salary, they don't need medical, don't warefare. They never know the tired, they can work 24 hours unceasing,they more accurate,more efficiency than huamn workers when they start.

According some dates ,in some factories,one industrial robot even can fulfill the jobs of one thousands or two thousands human workers.

The only things they require are some electricity.

2009214174443182.jpg

1307944696qf2cMt1o.jpg

21994529.jpg

14088971.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Robots have been doing human jobs for years , but in the last 10 to 15 years there is more evidence of this. examples ----Flying really we do not need pilots, Cars without drivers or cars automatically slowing down because the computer tells it to. Computers and robots will take over the roll of the human do not no when but it will happen sorry to say mate

In the future, perhaps there will be 70%-80% percent at the age 18-60 adults u[FONT=宋体]nem[/FONT]ployment of global. the robots are going to take on the roles of
soldier`worker`sales`farmer`medical care` and policemen.
In addition some research and brain jobs ,mainta[FONT=宋体]i[/FONT]n need human service.

The human don't need work in the future completely, they just waste their times at entertainment ,make love,birth baby, drink ,eat ,tour and bullsh!t on the internet.
What a colorful live?
I should glad I live in 21 century.:pirate2:

Last edited:
These words follow are copy from other forums.

one comment:
"This is primarily the result of technology,and in particular,automation.Manufacturing in the U.S has become dramatically more and
requires fewer workers."
I think that the same question could be asked for America. As an American, I care much more about how we increase factory employment in our country than in China. "

comment:
Once automation picks up, labor will shipped out of the country to areas where it is cheaper like Vietnam,Cambodia, Laos,and such until these people have their standards of living rasied by Capitalism as well.

comment:
So what happens here in Ameirca as our political process destroys the middle class and drives more of us into poverty so we aren't good consummers? And what happens as automation and AI replace service and know ledge worker jobs? With faster broadband to India than lowa,aren't we encourageing outsourcing there ,putting even more pressure on the middle class here? And if China can't rely on exports to consume their manufactured products much longer, won't we have the same problem? What happen with no consumers?

comment:

you know, I always love hearing people say " It automates the rouine,boring jobs.' Have you ever thought that maybe the person that does that jobs likes it? Some people actually like to work, who would have thought! Automation will not create a utpia, they are unattainable by default. Every attempt to create one has been a dismal failure. Perhaps we should just let people work on what they want to do? If they want to be a welder on a factory floor, why should'nt we allow them that opportunity? We should use technology to enhance them and their capabilities in what they want to do, not replace them. Take for instance ,mechanical augmentations. Create an industrial arm/welding augmentation for a welder,and we could strike a balance between what people want to do, and efficieny.Not perfect by a long shot,but better than what we had before and a lot better than what we seem to be moving towards. I don't want to live in a world where everything is autoamted for me, it'd be boring, I want to work and I feel a good portion of people would agree.

Back