Robinson Crusoe

The book. Another that is only good in book form is A Connetticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court. The movie sucked.

i read Robinson Crusoe in 5th grade, no joke. it was possibly the dryest and most boring writing i'v ever seen. the story was okay, but the writing was just so boring.......

ghost457 said:
i read Robinson Crusoe in 5th grade, no joke. it was possibly the dryest and most boring writing i'v ever seen. the story was okay, but the writing was just so boring.......

You have to remember, when I was young, television was crappy and all we had was movies, radio, and books. I think we were using our imaginations more than youngsters are today. When I read, I put myself into the place and situations. It will surprise you how realistic the written word could become.

You have to remember, when I was young, television was crappy and all we had was movies, radio, and books. I think we were using our imaginations more than youngsters are today. When I read, I put myself into the place and situations. It will surprise you how realistic the written word could become.

exactly :smil: exactly...

My dad read it for me while being a kid and I agree with what Missileer said. Imagination plays a vital role while reading books.

Back