Rndersafe's brief intro

RnderSafe

Looks like it is my turn.

I have a total of 28 years in the military, all with combat arms in some capacity. I've served in the IDF (Irish Defence Forces), USMC and US Army and have been both enlisted and an officer.

I'm originally from Ireland, immigrated to the states many years ago and once my time is up in the military, I will return to the Isle o' Green to farm, eat good fish and drink thick guinness.

I like long walks in the park, sunsets .... just kidding .....

That's about it I guess, any questions feel free to ask on the forum or via PM.

So it's up here now..
I saw it as a normal post first and tried to reply, but suddenly it was gone.. :lol:

Mmmm, Guinness... :D

Dia duit, Rndr.
Now wait a minute, you're an Irshman, in the military, like to drink Guiness, and long to return to Ireland? I knew you sounded familiar, you sound like half of the friends I grew up with :)
Erin Go Bragh

DTop said:
Dia duit, Rndr.
Now wait a minute, you're an Irshman, in the military, like to drink Guiness, and long to return to Ireland? I knew you sounded familiar, you sound like half of the friends I grew up with :)
Erin Go Bragh

When you've got taste, you've got taste .. and Guinness defines taste. :lol:

DTop said:
Dia duit, Rndr.
Erin Go Bragh

I like to say: Erin go bra-less!!
:roll:

ah but guinness is only good in 2 places in this world, in ny or ireland. Ive learnt that the hard way, never ever have a boat race with guinness in scotland without first tasting the guinness :x

Irishone said:
ah but guinness is only good in 2 places in this world, in ny or ireland. Ive learnt that the hard way, never ever have a boat race with guinness in scotland without first tasting the guinness :x

I have yet to have a good pint of Guinness in NY. There are a few pubs in Boston that have good Guinness, but in the words of Dorothy Gail, "there's no Guinness like home Guinness" .. or, something similar.

:shock:
bud= horses p*ss ....fact :p
Best place in ireland for guinness, the palace bar in temple bar oh ya.... you can only fit about 30 ppl in the pub but it is gooood

Back