RITUAL ABUSE OF OUR MARINES?

Just read the article and watched the movie clip. I find it disturbing the fact that they use electricity on their genitals, cannot quite see the reason for doing that. :?

I can´t see the reason for making the recruits fight naked. I understand that marines should be trained to support interrogations and stuff like that, but nudity it´s kinda of stupid.

I know it's supposed to be a breaking down and rebuilding a Marine's will to be tougher but I don't think nudity and alcohol have any place in the training. I think I would send the guys responsible to the company shrink and recommend a quiet general discharge.

"We would often stay within the confines of the barracks and have a few beers." :roll: ... a few... riiighttt :p

http://www.military-quotes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=169373#169373

I just put the same thing up in the news forum, was about to link it in here when I read this. These guys are messed up, I've heard of the rituals before off of RM friends, but they were nothing like this and after speaking to my mate JJ over the weekend (ex-marine) he wishes he had "stayed in just to kick the s**t out of the sick mother-f*****s, that put the sprogs through that" (his words not mine).

He told me the rituals used to be mainly drinking games and there would always be at least two of them sober (sharkwatch), but its just sick now I know these guys (the seniors anyway) have seen some s**t in Iraq/Afghanistan but they shouldnt be taking it out on recruits or anyone else for that matter they should be sharing and teaching what they have learnt

Sick sadistic bastard are the terms that come to mind after reading this and other links, the video reminded me of some snuff films I have viewed. It has a sick edge to it that goes beyond hazing and just having a spot of fun. The :cen: in charge of this goat :cen: should receive a psych discharge and begin mandatory wall to wall counseling with a baseball bat by the hundreds of veteran RM's he has disgraced through his actions.

That said this does all seem so very British.
;)

Wish we could say it is BS fullmetaljacket, but unfortunately it aint.
But at the same time this isnt happening everywhere in the forces, these are just isolated incidents that get blown up all through the news.
So what was a nightmare recruiting year just got worse how many mothers do you think are gonna want to let their children join up now?

Back