The rising of an Empire and the future invasion of Europe!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A bit like their wishy-washy stance on NATO during the Cold War.

SHERMAN said:
Yes, and they will fight to death. Other than that, the French will fight along side europe.....They are not stupid.

When things get serious, and I mean guys coming in through the borders of europe, then French throw it up hard.

But I somewhat agree with 13th, in that, France might diddle-daddle around for too long. They aren't exactly fans of preemptive war.

Yup I think this time around, the French will fight because they've been so badly humiliated in the past.
But then again you don't know until it's tested for real.
But the biggest trouble comes in their obsession with disagreeing with everything either the US or the UK decides is the best way to do things.

Chocobo_Blitzer said:
When things get serious, and I mean guys coming in through the borders of europe, then French throw it up hard.

But I somewhat agree with 13th, in that, France might diddle-daddle around for too long. They aren't exactly fans of preemptive war.

I don't think anybody will be really stupid, not the French nor the Islamics---once the war starts, before that however...

But what I see as far as European policy goes, is the the Europeans will do alot of stupid stuff in order for this to actually become possible. Like for example sell them technology, as they have done in the past. And also be too dependant on Middle East oil which will enable the Islamics to collapse their economy with an immediate and massive boycott.

A collapse of the European economy may actually lead to an opening for a conventional invasion, coordinated with terrorist attacks.

the_13th_redneck said:
It's a key reason why France cannot join the war on terror. The whole country will go up in flames.

So the French forces that took part, and still do, in the operation in Afganistan are not a part of the war on terror?

France has dug itself into a ditch politicaly.

They really can't be seen to do anything anti-Arab, even if it favors them, without it costing the politicians over there dearly. They are trying to stem the tide of Islam over in their country like preventing wearing headscraves in schools, but its really too little too late.

No large scale uprising will occurs until the Mahdi shows up, however its the large scale Muslim population in France that may cause it to delay entering a war with the Islamics should an all out invasion of Europe occur. The same may go for Germany (although less likely) since they also have a very large Muslim population. The initial defense of Europe may be up to the Eastern Europeans, France and maybe Germay may not do anything until the enemy is well into European soil.

France could engage in some very small roles but as for a full scale partner in a war that would enrage the huge muslim population in France, whether the action is right or wrong? They're going to be in huge trouble.

I dont think it will be like you describe but I do think war is inevitable between countries in the future, who, I dont know but it will happen! The thing I doubt about a greater muslim empire is that these countries are fighting amongst themselves all the time, I cannot see them uniting, and also Israel, Israel has immensly advanced Nuclear weaponry, the most advanced I dare say even more than those of the US and UK, if Israel felt threatened I tell you they would nuke their opposition flat in self defence, they would also protect Europe. The delivery systems of weaponry in the eastern countries is very poor and unadvanced, European technology is much superior and even Germany who has swore an oath to their public not to produce nuclear arms due to World War worries (not that they would do another war because they are much to nice independent people now :D ) German technology is still a massive massive improvment on Eatern infact its as good as the US and UK except for there is no Nuclear side to it!

KAMIKAZI said:
The thing I doubt about a greater muslim empire is that these countries are fighting amongst themselves all the time, I cannot see them uniting,

They won't unite.

You should have read the thread more carefully.

They won't unite, until the Mahdi shows up, he will be the one to unite them. It's their prophecy that will drive them to this war, in order to legitimize their religion.

and also Israel, Israel has immensly advanced Nuclear weaponry, the most advanced I dare say even more than those of the US and UK, if Israel felt threatened I tell you they would nuke their opposition flat in self defence, they would also protect Europe.

I don't think Israels nuclear delivery system is more advanced that the US or UK, however thats beside the point.
But like I have explained this before, the West and most likely Israel will not use their nukes if there as long as there is still any hope of victory. Even though they have better delivery systems they are probably not willing to risk a retaliatory strike, by a backpack nuke or something like that.

Germany who has swore an oath to their public not to produce nuclear arms due to World War worries (not that they would do another war because they are much to nice independent people now )

Precisely.

This does not change the fact that Germans could have a nuclear program up and running in no time at all. No doubt faster than the fictional "Ottoman Empire" reemerging and paddling praying carpets through the Mediterranean. Don't forget who invented the $%&§ thing... :(

The sole reason that the European military does not match the capability of some other countries (mainly of course the US) is, that they divert funding into crazy things like health care and a social system. If ever an imminent threat would arise however, rest assured, they would be prepared. 8)

Industry and tech, timing for military buildup, alliances, knowhow and experience is what matters, if a country is preparing for war. And although the experience Europe may meanwhile lack (other than warfaring UK), in respect to all the other factors they can rest assured and drink their nice beer.

And yes, the Germans, as well as the vast majority of Europeans, are "nice" and independant people now, since their outlook on the modern world is not motivated by shooting up people of different conviction anymore. And they will defend this. Different religions are respected there. As a result they have a large and peaceful muslim community, that would take up arms against invading islamic fundamentalist freaks (not that they would even need to).

"Nice" they may be, pacifistic because they managed to learn out of their many brutal and senseless wars, but this does not mean they would be helpless if anyone tries to disturb this enlightened age of peace.

The only ones that could threaten Europe in this century are the US, Russia, China and Aliens. Russia and Europe will be close partners, strenghtening their bond, China is and will continue to be a respected trading partner, the US is (still) considered a friend in ideals and even though relations may momentarily be strained, war is unthinkable.

So, my Ottoman friend, dream on... :rambo:

Cheers
Sven

Bratwurst said:
Germany who has swore an oath to their public not to produce nuclear arms due to World War worries (not that they would do another war because they are much to nice independent people now )

Precisely.

This does not change the fact that Germans could have a nuclear program up and running in no time at all. No doubt faster than the fictional "Ottoman Empire" reemerging and paddling praying carpets through the Mediterranean. Don't forget who invented the $%&§ thing... :(

The sole reason that the European military does not match the capability of some other countries (mainly of course the US) is, that they divert funding into crazy things like health care and a social system. If ever an imminent threat would arise however, rest assured, they would be prepared. 8)

Industry and tech, timing for military buildup, alliances, knowhow and experience is what matters, if a country is preparing for war. And although the experience Europe may meanwhile lack (other than warfaring UK), in respect to all the other factors they can rest assured and drink their nice beer.

And yes, the Germans, as well as the vast majority of Europeans, are "nice" and independant people now, since their outlook on the modern world is not motivated by shooting up people of different conviction anymore. And they will defend this. Different religions are respected there. As a result they have a large and peaceful muslim community, that would take up arms against invading islamic fundamentalist freaks (not that they would even need to).

"Nice" they may be, pacifistic because they managed to learn out of their many brutal and senseless wars, but this does not mean they would be helpless if anyone tries to disturb this enlightened age of peace.

The only ones that could threaten Europe in this century are the US, Russia, China and Aliens. Russia and Europe will be close partners, strenghtening their bond, China is and will continue to be a respected trading partner, the US is (still) considered a friend in ideals and even though relations may momentarily be strained, war is unthinkable.

So, my Ottoman friend, dream on... :rambo:

Cheers
Sven

I agree. It's a danger to mistake peacetime policies and focus as weakness. If say Germany were threatened with invasion I think you'd see an entirely different Germany. Instead of making BMW, Porsche and Mercedes cars they'd be making Leopard 2s and the like. Germany, France and the UK for example could be likened together as a 'sleeping giant'. Germany alone was able to dominate the whole continent of Europe twice in the last century for periods of time. Alongside France, UK and others it would be extremely difficult for a Madhi led army to win a conventional war, not withstanding the not insignificant problem of logistics for said army.

Russia is now firmly on the side of the West and I do not see that changing. China too is now organising itself along capitalist lines. All these countries along with Europe, US, Japan, Korea, Australia, New Zealand and India would likely be ranged against the Madhi. How can he possibly win? All of the G8 countries would be against him. That is massive industrial and economic power that would be utterly decisive.

This thread has been quite educational to me. I was one of those that worried a good bit about an Islamic Superstate with aspirations of global domination. This thread has given me a medium in which to consider the reality of the threat and the unreality as well. Ultimately, I find that I'm a lot less worried about it all right this moment.

Doppleganger said:
Russia is now firmly on the side of the West and I do not see that changing. China too is now organising itself along capitalist lines. All these countries along with Europe, US, Japan, Korea, Australia, New Zealand and India would likely be ranged against the Madhi. How can he possibly win? All of the G8 countries would be against him. That is massive industrial and economic power that would be utterly decisive.

I agree with you I don't think he will win. However some of these countries may be slow to act, eventually they will defeat the Mahdi, but the price to do so will most likely be very high, this is what I have been trying to say.

Gladius, where does this prophecy thing put asia in general? with or against the west? as you know we face the same situation here in the Philippines against muslims, and it has already taken hundreds of thousands of lives.

brotchador said:
Gladius, where does this prophecy thing put asia in general? with or against the west? as you know we face the same situation here in the Philippines against muslims, and it has already taken hundreds of thousands of lives.

As far as I know, the Philippines is still an ally of the US and other Western countries. You will be on our side, and even if those totalitarian b@stards manage to take the Philippines somehow, and this is IF, then you are more than likely to have a resistance on our side. When we say the west, we mean the modern world so almost all of far east Asia counts as the West.

Hmm, I heard somewhere it was just "the east" asian, and middle-east.

China, North Korea, and muslim extremist in southern asia would be the problem. I don't see asia united against the west or anything, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back