The rising of an Empire and the future invasion of Europe! - Page 46

--

November 28th, 2005  
TBA_PAKI

This type of clash can only happen in near future if we already have made-up our minds for it.

Trust me!

We can't predict the future.

And by the way, if you read proper scriptures about "IMAM MEHDI". You will learn that he will be one of the best Islamic leaders and will work hard to establish peace on earth.

And not destroy the world as some believe it to be!

Cough! - Nostradamus interpreters - Cough!
November 28th, 2005  
TBA_PAKI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien435
Force Projection.

That will be the factor that tips the balace towards the West and overwhelmigly I might add. The United States Navy has (13 or 14?) super carriers and not a single Middle Eastern state has an even semi-repectable Navy. The US and UK can with their carriers hit the Middle East from many directions and the whole time the Muslims could do nothing. While the Army of Islam is off trying to fight its way through the Balkans and into Italy they will have to do so knowing that their homes are being destroyed, their families killed, and their sacred Mecca will be forever destroyed. And the troops will be constantly harrassed by a combined European Airforce far more powerful than anything the Muslims could combat.

I personally don't think it would take long for the Christians to unite when faced with the threat of a Muslim invasion of Jerusalem and Rome. Especially with what has happened over the last couple decades and the ever increasing hatred towards Muslims because they can't police their own people. I bet some people hope this does happen because they will see it as justification to wipe out Islam once and for all.
Note: Pakistan is developing long range Ballistic Missiles.

Cruise Missile has already be developed. Longer range version will soon follow.

Agosta B French Sub-marines can now be manufactured in my country which can harass any submarine.

JF-17 (F-16 equavilent) is under production stage.

Your PATRIOTS still fail to shoot down large scud missiles and then how will you face a Shahab III or Ghauri II or whatever Missile. That are being manufactured in numbers.

Man! war cannot be just fought from AIR and then won. You need huge number of boots on ground. Just like what Iraq war has shown and it was already a crippled nation.

And many Middle Easter nations are arming themselves with Western weaponry. What do you think about that?

Seems like that war is no longer a viable solution now.

Your troops got bogged down in IRAQ (A crippled nation) and you expect to fight an alliance of 50+ muslim states.

You surely will progress with that thought in your mind.

And many western states are not that powerful as USA is, so they can't exhibit a viable damage just in case.
November 28th, 2005  
Morten

Quote:
Originally Posted by TBA_PAKI

Agosta B French Sub-marines can now be manufactured in my country which can harass any submarine.

Your PATRIOTS still fail to shoot down scud missiles and then how will you face a Shahab III or Ghauri II or whatever Missile. That are being manufactured in numbers.

Man! war cannot be just fought from AIR and then won. You need huge number of boots on ground. Just like what Iraq war has shown and it was already a crippled nation.

And many Middle Easter nations are arming themselves with Western weaponry. What do you think about that?
and what weaponry might that be? nothing that they got, comes close to what the US uses... and if they got that many soldiers and goes to offensive then their troops will be revealed for every aircraft to bomb... they'll be chanceless...thousands of them will die every single day! and civilian casualties on their side will be ignored, so heavy HEAVY bombing will be a possibility... :P

in a few years missiles and rockets can EASILY be shot down... the best bet to do so is with the new Laser being developed atm in the US of A...

didn't read ALL the pages... so i dont know if anyone has mentioned it... but missiles wont be worth much in the future... they'll explode LONG before they even get close to the target :P
--
November 28th, 2005  
TBA_PAKI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morten
Quote:

Your PATRIOTS still fail to shoot down scud missiles and then how will you face a Shahab III or Ghauri II or whatever Missile. That are being manufactured in numbers.

and what weaponry might that be? nothing that they got, comes close to what the US uses... and if they got that many soldiers and goes to offensive then their troops will be revealed for every aircraft to bomb... they'll be chanceless...thousands of them will die every single day! and civilian casualties on their side will be ignored, so heavy HEAVY bombing will be a possibility... :P

in a few years missiles and rockets can EASILY be shot down... the best bet to do so is with the new Laser being developed atm in the US of A...

didn't read ALL the pages... so i dont know if anyone has mentioned it... but missiles wont be worth much in the future... they'll explode LONG before they even get close to the target :P
You expect too much from the ABM program of US but you forgot the major technical problems US is facing with it and the amount of money being invested. Other programs are being effected by that program.

Role of Ballistic Missiles will just begin. You people haven't seen a real fight yet especially with nations like Pakistan and Iran.

Ballistic Missile is a terror weapon and SCUDs are already dead obsolete so you can't judge through them.

And Pak Military is not as foolish in battle as you consider them to be!

Talk about US success in Afghanistan - Thanks to PAK contribution. Keep this in mind.
November 29th, 2005  
gladius

Quote:
And by the way, if you read proper scriptures about "IMAM MEHDI". You will learn that he will be one of the best Islamic leaders and will work hard to establish peace on earth.

And not destroy the world as some believe it to be!
You can say that he will bring peace all you want, but I read alot of those writtings from various interpreters, the outcome is not a peaceful one.

Yes, the Mahdi will work hard to bring about peace throughout the world---right after he tries conquers it.

This is from one of many Islamic websites (NOT my own interprtation), it is very clear what most Muslims believe will happen.

Mahdi will lead Muslims to a great victory against the Christian Romans (i.e. All the white Europeans including the Americans). This great war is called al-Malhamah al-Kubrah or Armageddon. It will end up with a great victory to Muslims against Romans after six years. Muslims will take over their capital Rome (this can be any city)...

...Then, you will invade Rome (the Romans) and Allah will grant it (to you).

http://www.islamicweb.com/history/mahdi.htm

There you go I'm not making any of this up.

If the Mahdi with his Islamic Empire tries to conquer Rome or any other major European city, then it will result in WW III. And if the Mahdi doesn't do as it is said then he isn't the Mahdi, so he is bascily stuck into starting WW III, that is the predicamnet here.

Thats simply what it says and I'm going by that. You may have a different interpretation, or you may be trying to sugarcoat, I don't know. But I have to go with the majority of writtings that I find.

Quote:
Cough! - Nostradamus interpreters - Cough!
I wasn't going by the writtings of Nostradamus, but by the Islamic writtings themselves. (But Nostradamus does have a good track record of predicting future events but thats another story)
November 30th, 2005  
bulldogg

Quote:
Every (insert nationality here) ought to be acquainted with the ambitious views of (insert rival world power here), her eternal thirst after universal dominion, and her continual encroachment on the property of her neighbours... our trade, our liberties our country, nay all the rest of Europe, are in a continual danger of falling prey to the common Enemy, the universal Cormorant, that would, if possible, swallow up the whole globe itself.
These words were spoken and recorded more than 250 years ago. I rewrite them here to bring to light the positively melodramatic nature of politics and those in power in their constant fear mongering to the masses.

Each decade seems to bring a new and unbearable danger that if we are to believe our masters would threaten all that we hold near and dear to us. It has been echoed down through the ages and will continue long after this latest threat has passed.

Why is it that we are continually sucked into these scripts unfit for even a low brow Jerry Bruckheimer movie?

FYI, the original quote was uttered by William Pitt to the House of Commons in 1775 and he spoke of the then all encompassing evil of the world, France.
November 30th, 2005  
FULLMETALJACKET

dont count on it...
November 30th, 2005  
Rabs

Im not seeing an Islamic purge into europe anytime soon, there simply too far behind and the gap is growing not shrinking military tech wise.

I dont want to get this into a my daddy can beat up your daddy thread, but the Arab nations simply dont have the tech to really threaten europe with conventional weapons and if europe is adopted into the US missle defense, potientionally even from ballastic attacks.

"Pakistan has announced that it will procure 150 planes by 2015, which will replace the Chengdu F-7."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JF-17http://<br /> <br /> I mean sure p...eing a threat.
November 30th, 2005  
gladius

You're gonna have to read thread, since I already gave the answers to counter what you are trying to point out.

To Summarize:

Its not just Arabs but all Muslims who will join the battle over 1.5 billion of them.

The Islamic empire will offset the West' technology with manpower. They are experiencing a population boom right now, Europe a population decline.

The opening stages of the war will probably have the Islamics fielding some 500 to 1000 divisons, versus the West fielding some 40 to 80 divisions. Even with superior tech the numerical odds are staggering to fend off. Thats if the tech works at all, because...

The EMP weapon will be a deciding factor in crippling the West' dependency on tech.

The in country populous of Muslims in Europe will make it easier for the invaders to attack, either political means or uprisings (remember the riots in France).

The Islamic mandate for fullfiling their prophecy will make this war happen, simply because they believe it will be fullfilled. If it wasn't for this then there might not be a war. Do you get this? Most of you are seeing this from a Western perspective that maybe why you don't understand the crux of this matter. It not just a bunch of hyperbole, to over a billion people it is something real.

The is just the main stuff in a nutshell if you want more detail read through the thread.
November 30th, 2005  
Mohmar Deathstrike

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien435
I hate to steer this back on topic but here goes.

Yes, there are an estimated 1.5 billion Muslims in the world and I do not find the thought of a well motived army of 200,000,000 Mulims screaming "Allahu Ackbar!" and attempting to March on Jerusalem and Rome all that hard to believe. If you recall this happened many times in a series of wars we like to call the Crusades.
Yeah, except it was an army of Christians that attempted to march on Jerusalem

Quote:
Originally Posted by gladius
But Nostradamus does have a good track record of predicting future events but thats another story
Yeah Nostradamus interpreters always say that an event was predicted by him AFTER the event itself happened.

Name one instance were interpreters predicted an event BEFORE it happened please.