The rising of an Empire and the future invasion of Europe! - Page 45




 
--
 
November 10th, 2005  
gladius
 
Maybe you havent heard what went on in France for the last couple of weeks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corocotta
Of course there are people that think that way, but we can not generalize. I study with some muslims that do not agree with this fanatics. In the french riots not only muslims were involucrated, there were many people from central Africa.
I agree there are those who don't think that way, and don't argee with the fanatics.

But there is certainly enough of them like in those riots if they wanted to start something they could.

But you have to admit even though some Africans did get into it, this mainly started as a Muslim riot. People were yelling "Allah Achbar!" as they fought the police. Besides some of thos Africans could also be Muslim.

All I can say is any good Muslim's main loyalty is to Islam law and Islam itself, this goes before any loyalty to the European countries they live in. So how they really feel abou this you may never know.

Quote:
But I agree with you in something we have been discussing in this bord for a long time: Europe is gonna have trouble with his inmigrants, I do not know if it will take place as an invasion...weŽll see.
Like I've been saying it will take place in conjunction with an invasion.

If they are willing to riot because of two guys, how much more will they do it for the Mahdi. (Once you understand the phenomenon of Mahdism you will truly understand the statement I just made. Besides if they don't follow the Mahdi in their eyes they go to hell).

If this invasion doesn't happen on schedule like I said (10 to 20 years), Europe will fall to assimilation. We will no longer have Europe as we know it, it will simply be what we have now in the Middle East except in a more northern and colder climate. I really don't see anything that is being done to avert this future eventuality.
November 10th, 2005  
MightyMacbeth
 
 
those immigrants are certainly corrupted enough...European countries should only accept people who can benefit the country..and not like those youngsters that know nothing but rioting and fighting as tribes. Its like this..u belong to a group, then all of them will fight for u, even though they shout religious shouts, I bet that they know nothing about their true religion. Aslo, these immigrants have no civilized education or the like...they might be like those Mexican immigrants that aslo do committ most of the crimes in southern Usa..
November 11th, 2005  
hopefulfuturemarine
 
Too true. Mexican immigration is a huge problem here in the US. And it's a fact that they are not well versed in our education, language, customs, laws etc... The real big issue is that the US bends our laws around them, instead of taking care of a clear and present problem.
Hopeful
--
November 11th, 2005  
Damien435
 
 
I hate to steer this back on topic but here goes.

Yes, there are an estimated 1.5 billion Muslims in the world and I do not find the thought of a well motived army of 200,000,000 Mulims screaming "Allahu Ackbar!" and attempting to March on Jerusalem and Rome all that hard to believe. If you recall this happened many times in a series of wars we like to call the Crusades.

However, this is where it gets interesting. There are over 2 billion Christians in the world, which means that they could raise an Army of 250,000,000, roughly. So the Christians would have a numerical advantage, now keep in mind that the West has a massive technological advantage over the Muslims, access to satellites and lots of practice in the art of war over the last 100 years. All of the middle eastern states have weaponry left over from the fall of the Soviet Union, their equipment grows older and maintainence becomes ever more expensive while the West is moving on and building newer and more advanced weaponry and equipment.

The only state in the middle east to have known any military success from the end of WWII is Israel, which is a Jewish state surrounded by Muslims which comes under repeated attacks by their neighbors who seek to destroy the Jewish state. Israel uses the most advanced equipment the West has and over the last half century has gone up against the best the Russians can build while being greatly outnumbered and facing attack from three directions and Israel always wins. Just with that knowledge alone I can rest assured that in my lifetime there will be no conquest by a Muslim army united under the Caliphate and bent on world domination. And there is a nation of one billion people that could come up and clean up the house of Mohommed while their armies are off in Hungary trying to reach Rome.
November 11th, 2005  
gladius
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien435
I hate to steer this back on topic but here goes.
I'm glad you did this.

Quote:
Yes, there are an estimated 1.5 billion Muslims in the world and I do not find the thought of a well motived army of 200,000,000 Mulims screaming "Allahu Ackbar!" and attempting to March on Jerusalem and Rome all that hard to believe. If you recall this happened many times in a series of wars we like to call the Crusades.
Very good point. I definately agree with you here. The belief to do something like this is certainly there.

Quote:
However, this is where it gets interesting. There are over 2 billion Christians in the world, which means that they could raise an Army of 250,000,000, roughly. So the Christians would have a numerical advantage,
True. But unlike the Muslims the Christian do not have a mandate or set of prophecies that tells them to someday unite and wage a war to conquer the world.

Christians may have numerical superiority, but they are fragmented and do not have a unifying factor like the Mahdi prophecies the Muslims have, nor do they posses a warlike mentality.

When the war is waged it will take them sometime to come together. It took the Christians 400 years after the Muslims started to conquer Christian lands to start the crusades to get those lands back.

Quote:
now keep in mind that the West has a massive technological advantage over the Muslims, access to satellites and lots of practice in the art of war over the last 100 years. All of the middle eastern states have weaponry left over from the fall of the Soviet Union, their equipment grows older and maintainence becomes ever more expensive while the West is moving on and building newer and more advanced weaponry and equipment.
If you read a few pages back (page 24) there is an article on EMP. The fact that the Muslims may be more "primitive" than the West may go in their favor when using this weapon. In fact old Soviet equipment was designed specifically to resist EMP. This is the weapon that may tip the balance and allow this invasion to actually happen.

Quote:
The only state in the middle east to have known any military success from the end of WWII is Israel, which is a Jewish state surrounded by Muslims which comes under repeated attacks by their neighbors who seek to destroy the Jewish state. Israel uses the most advanced equipment the West has and over the last half century has gone up against the best the Russians can build while being greatly outnumbered and facing attack from three directions and Israel always wins.
True. They won and I hope they keep winning. Israel was was using NATO tactics designed to beat the old Soviet tactics. Plus none of those wars were fought under terms of a Jihad, which if it happens in the future may prove a harder fight.

Quote:
Just with that knowledge alone I can rest assured that in my lifetime there will be no conquest by a Muslim army united under the Caliphate and bent on world domination. And there is a nation of one billion people that could come up and clean up the house of Mohommed while their armies are off in Hungary trying to reach Rome.
You need to tell that to the Muslims since they believe otherwise.

My original point in this was NOT that the Muslim will win and conquer the world.

My original point was that they will make an attempt to conquer the world.

These are two very different things.

Sure the whole world can unite to try and stop them, but agian how long willl that take. By that time the armies of Islam will be driving their tanks deep into European soil. With weapons such as EMP and the Muslims already in Europe they may have a good chance of coming very close to their goals, not that they may acheive it, but the price to stop them will be incredibly high. It may well take almost the whole world uniting to stop them completely (not to mention the time it will take for the gathering of resources and forces to launch a counter offensive). That is something that wont happen overnight.
November 12th, 2005  
Damien435
 
 
Force Projection.

That will be the factor that tips the balace towards the West and overwhelmigly I might add. The United States Navy has (13 or 14?) super carriers and not a single Middle Eastern state has an even semi-repectable Navy. The US and UK can with their carriers hit the Middle East from many directions and the whole time the Muslims could do nothing. While the Army of Islam is off trying to fight its way through the Balkans and into Italy they will have to do so knowing that their homes are being destroyed, their families killed, and their sacred Mecca will be forever destroyed. And the troops will be constantly harrassed by a combined European Airforce far more powerful than anything the Muslims could combat.

I personally don't think it would take long for the Christians to unite when faced with the threat of a Muslim invasion of Jerusalem and Rome. Especially with what has happened over the last couple decades and the ever increasing hatred towards Muslims because they can't police their own people. I bet some people hope this does happen because they will see it as justification to wipe out Islam once and for all.
November 13th, 2005  
A Can of Man
 
 
Culture wars are always more complicated than simple numbers. You can't think of this in terms of conventional warfare.

I think what often happens is someone from any poorer country comes to a richer land with high hopes of making it. Some want to stay, others want to earn enough money and go back.
But often they don't speak the language and find themselves unable and soon unwilling to adapt to the ways of their host country and become dependent on groups that represent their ethnicity (ditto Little Italy, China Town etc.). And these groups often have interests that conflict with the interests of the rest of the country. And what do large groups that are mainly made up of poor, uneducated people do? Often they turn to crime and start becoming more than just a simple neusance to the majority.
Then your never ending cycle of begins and continues.
It's not always about who's Muslim or not. It seems rather universal for most large sized minority groups who are made up of poor and uneducated people.
November 14th, 2005  
gladius
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien435
Force Projection.

That will be the factor that tips the balace towards the West and overwhelmigly I might add. The United States Navy has (13 or 14?) super carriers and not a single Middle Eastern state has an even semi-repectable Navy. The US and UK can with their carriers hit the Middle East from many directions and the whole time the Muslims could do nothing. While the Army of Islam is off trying to fight its way through the Balkans and into Italy they will have to do so knowing that their homes are being destroyed, their families killed, and their sacred Mecca will be forever destroyed. And the troops will be constantly harrassed by a combined European Airforce far more powerful than anything the Muslims could combat.
Agreed, but the damage is already done. How many are already dead by this time, possibly ten of millions even hundreds of millions. The blow has already been struck, the war already underway.

Simply bombing their homelands home will not make the armies turn back. The Germans didn't retreat because we bombed Germany, why should they.

Quote:
I personally don't think it would take long for the Christians to unite when faced with the threat of a Muslim invasion of Jerusalem and Rome. Especially with what has happened over the last couple decades and the ever increasing hatred towards Muslims because they can't police their own people. I bet some people hope this does happen because they will see it as justification to wipe out Islam once and for all.
Yes they will unite eventually. But the threat alone won't make them unite. Its not only until the actually taking of those cities that the Christians will make a concerted effort.

If Jerusalem is taken whether Christian unite is still a guess. They will get mad but whether they will unite and want to start a war is just a guess.

If Rome is taken, then yes. But again the Muslims are already deep inside Europe. The fighting has already been going on in earnest.

Again this was my original point. You keep arguing how the West and/or the Christians will beat them, I'm not going to disagree with you here. My point is (again I stress) is that the Muslims will invade and it will be absolutely bloody. How and by whom they get defeated is another story.

When the Muslims do invade, with forces I'm projecting them to have, not just a million or so men making up 50 or 100 divisions, but more like tens of millions of men totalling between 800 to 1000 plus divisions. The forces that it will take to lanch a successful counter-offensive to this, will take at least a year if not more to assemble so they can strike back effectively.

It not just a matter of snapping your fingers and say unite. After that the forces have to be gather and assemble so they can strike back, this takes time. Before and during all this the Muslim armies have already taken a third if not half of Europe.
November 14th, 2005  
MightyMacbeth
 
 
then too, do look at the morale and attitude of both sides..
November 14th, 2005  
bigcanada813
 
 
Well, after reading through all of this, all I have to say is that if the muslim nations of the world do unite and declare this war on the western world and go charging straight for europe, no matter how things turn out, it won't be pretty for either side envolved, and I don't want to be around when it happens.