The rising of an Empire and the future invasion of Europe! - Page 40

--

May 15th, 2005  
gladius

Quote:
Originally Posted by MontyB
Hmm so the "Europeans" are not going to notice 1000 divisions of "Muslims" massing on their borders, I am assuming because they are all camoflaged as camels to avoid detection?.
Hmm when did I say they were going to avoid detection? In fact heres a quote from myself;
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladius
And I never said Muslim troops would go unoticed. How are you going to hide several Army groups?
In fact I pointed this out twice in the last few pages.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MontyB
You dont think this is getting a little far fetched do you, your prophecy will suffer major logistical problems long before it ever could become fact.
Secondly, this is not my prophecy. (I also pointed this out several times throughout this tread)

Not my prophecy, but the Muslims prophecy. They are the ones wo are waiting to make this happen. With a billion of them probably willing to sacrifice their lives for this, first chance they get, you can bet they'll take it.

Before you say this is farfetched or step on your own toes again by making comments I already answered several times, you might want to read the post I made on the effects of EMP on page 24.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc.S
My co-worker a former Iraqi now a swedish citizen and a Shia Muslim..... My co-worker did tell me this. If he comes we will unite and you will soon do as I do. Turn your head towards mecca five times a-day and subject yourself to Allah on the correct times or you will go to h**l.
That's a powerful statement. That was coming from a Muslim who not only lives in works in Europe, but is also a citizen.

If any of you still doubt the Muslims already living in Europe will not stage an uprising before the Mahdi invades, you are most likely wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missileer
Let's get something cleared up about electromagnetic pulses. Equipment does not have to be on to be destroyed. That is a movie stunt. Electromagnetism uses it's field strength to induce voltages high enough to destroy electronic devices. The only way to survive a large EMP is to have circuitry in enough magnetic shielding to attenuate or short out the magnetic field. That is going to take one h**l of a Mu metal faraday cage. The pulse will be gone in a matter of milliseconds but "cat whiskers" in semiconductors are so small that they will fuse in micro or even picoseconds. They are made of the purest gold for low resistances and melt or fuse quickly.
Most of the effects of EMP that I have been reading are conflicting, each one saying different things about what will be affected.

If the pulse is strong enough, from what you are saying you maybe right. It won't matter whether anything is "on" or "off". If so then we maybe looking at a worst case scenario here, I certainly hope not.

After the EMP hits Nato is going to have to develop or modify equipment to make it resistant or immune to EMP---and fast---if they want to have any chance of survival.

Quote:
Originally Posted by staurofilakes
-After a while they will have many positions in the power. Just like happened in the Roman Empire. May be even in our armies
Next to the EMP this is the second biggest threat.
May 15th, 2005  
Missileer

In college, I slept through most of Magnetics but we did learn that even a straight wire passed through a magnetic field has a current induced in it which, since Voltage is produced across the wire because of current flow is equal to the strength of the magnetic field, the higher the magnetic field, the more current and voltage. As long as the field is increasing, a current flows linearly. The pulse then collapses which induces a reverse current flow producing a reverse voltage just as strong as the first increase. In other words, you get hit with a double whammy. The current arcs across junctions such as air or any other non conductor like open switches or even two conductors in the same zip code. Just think of everything near enough to the blast becoming a large spark plug.
May 16th, 2005  
Doc.S

Topic: ReThe rising of an Empire and the future invasion of Europe!

I found out that Iran probably got the capacity to deliver nuclear warheads today. I took the articles so you guys can read for yourself. IF the EMP bomb ever gets done (if it`s not is already that is) they will probably be launched with X-55 air to ground missiles. The aircraft supposed to be used regarding to both Russian and Ukrainian sources on the NET- The strategic bomber plane Tu-160.

Quote:
(Supposed dismantled plane - also se Ukraine Probes Sales of Missiles to Iran, China article)
After the fall of the Soviet Union, Ukraine kept a number of Tu-160 aircraft, which were deployed along with their AS-15 missiles. Some of the planes, and nearly 600 missiles, were returned to Russia and the rest were dismantled in 2001 under the Strategic Arms Reduction Treaty. Under the treaty, Ukraine also returned all its nuclear warheads. Grigory Omelchenko, deputy of the Ukrainian parliament and a former SBU officer, said that the treaty required Ukraine to dismantle the missiles or return them to Russia.

But the armed forces had forged reports and held some missiles in stock, he claimed.
This plane is capable of flying at low altitudes wich makes it harder to Intercept by both radar and other systems such as early warning aircrafts and other variations of surveillance. The Tu-160 can drop a bomb on the right altitude to deliver a devastating EMP-shock that probably would knock out all Europe if the EMP theory correspond. IF the information about the X-55 and Tu-160 agree, then you have a pretty advanced weapon range in the wrong hands for sure. I am not so sure about the satellite protection we got. Iraq for god sake managed to hide massive tank forces of obsolete equipment in the desert, imagine what kinds of weapons you can hide or move if you only learn to move when satellites are in the "twilight zone."

After a EMP bomb you are probably pretty blinded as an result from this strategic bomber raid. So Europe can forget to have any reliable intelligence if the attack is well concealed. Something I also have learned is that Iran is experts togheter with North Korea to hide things from the public eye. Even with C.I.A operatives and all their networks and our state-of-the-art surveillance equipment I say we are pretty vulnerable to this type of possible future attack.

LINK:
http://www.airforce-technology.com/projects/tu160/

LINK:
http://english.pravda.ru/printed.html?news_id=15152

LINK:
http://www.gopusa.com/news/2005/marc...ine_iran.shtml

Cheers:
Doc.S
--
May 16th, 2005  
gladius

I don't think we will be able to stop a missile EMP attack, there is no reliable missle defense system in place, even if there was, its a hit or miss thing, and all it will take is one EMP, its simply to hard to guard against this.

The only sure way to guard against this is to develop relaible sheilding and or back-up manual systems, at least for the military sector.

But for this to actualy happen they will have to take this threat seriuosly. Right now there are a few senators in Washington trying to raise awareness of this, as usual the desenting voices are coming from the liberal side (Left Wing) saying this is simply hyperbol to get us all hyped up about Iran. So we'll see hopefully something gets done, at least for the most important military hardware. As far as Europe goes, they don't seem to take this seriuosly enough to develope shielding for their military.

Even if proper shielding is developed the EMP will hamper all radio communication in order to coordinate a proper defense. So basicly it will be each unit acting on its own, with little or no overall command and control. This will mean no one will be able to call for artillery or air support, or bring large forces to counter attack or plug up defenses in the line.

As for the civilian sector I don't think there will be adequate sheilding at all, it simply cost too much and is not practical.

And also...(on another subject) ...if anybody still doesn't believe the Muslims will not unite under the Mahdi, all you have to do is turn on the news and see all the Muslim going crazy over one person descrating the Koran, they will take any little excuse to rage against the USA, and or the West. Just think when the Mahdi shows up they will no longer have a little excuse but a mandate of all their prophetic aspirations. ( Doc.S, You where right to point this out ealier, the protest are getting worse by the day. It may eventually die down but its a good example of how easy it is to get those people enraged at us.) People who act this seriuosly about the koran don't see Mohammed 1400 years old sayings as outdated.
May 16th, 2005  
Corocotta

According to these prophecy, Mahdi will:

-Be from among the family of Prophet(SAW), among the descendants of Fatima(RA);

-Have a broad forehead and pointed noise;

-Appear in one night;

-Appear just before the day of judgment;

-Have same name as hazrat Muhammad(SAW);

-Escape from Madina to Makkah where people will pledge allegiance to him;

-Receive pledge and help of Iraqi people;
Fight in battles;

-Rule over the Arabs for seven years according to Sunnah;

-Spread justice and equity on earth;

-Eradicate tyranny and oppression;

-Lead a prayer in Mekkah which Jesus(pbuh) will follow in;

-NOT be the same individual as the Promised Messiah (Jesus).

Is Ben-Laden our the Mahdi???
May 16th, 2005  
Corocotta

interesting link:

http://www.meforum.org/article/159
May 16th, 2005  

Bin-Laden, the Mahdi, not a chance. He's in hiding or dead, not the ruler o a people. And if he would ever show up and rule the Arabs, well, we'd have something to say, in the package of a nice little bomb dropped from a liitle plane thousands of feet in the air. He could not and is not the ruler of a people.
May 17th, 2005  
gladius

I've heard this along time ago (in fact i posted it here a while back) about Bin Laden trying to be the Mahdi. I knew right away that it wasn't going to work.

A funny story about this though....
Someone I knew who also ask me this question; "Could Osama be the Mahdi?" Well I explain to him that, no he can't be the Mahdi. I explained that the Muslims won't accept him as such, due to many factors ---one of which the prophecied Mahdi will have a crook on his nose.
"A crook on his nose" he said, "what if someone punches Osama on the nose, could he become the Mahdi?" lol. Hahahaha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by staurofilakes
Actually it was a very intresting link. Some of you may want to consider it. It was written by Profesor of Islamic History (a westerner with a doctorate), someone who might know what they are talking about.

Even though most of it was about specualtions of Bin Laden being the Mahdi, there are some important points he made, here are some of them:

...Whatever Americans, Westerners, and the elites in the Muslim world might think of such a claim, the expectation of the Mahdi is a very real one in the Muslim world, Sunni as well as Shi‘ite...

...Even so, the spread of Mahdist belief in the contemporary Sunni Muslim ethos, wedded to resentment against dire socioeconomic conditions, repressive political regimes, and Western and Christian global dominance, practically ensures that Mahdism will at some point erupt. When it does, it will threaten not only the Islamic world, but very possibly the entire world. This is an eventuality for which the United States would do well to prepare.
May 17th, 2005  
Doc.S

Topic: Re-The rising of an Empire and the future invasion of Europe

Quote:
( Doc.S, You where right to point this out ealier, the protest are getting worse by the day. It may eventually die down but its a good example of how easy it is to get those people enraged at us.) People who act this seriuosly about the koran don't see Mohammed 1400 years old sayings as outdated.
"Extremist Islamists are not the majority of the Muslim world". And there evolution to a more modern way to interpret the Quran has not changed under the last 1400 years that it has been out there. "Conclusion - the Muslim holy book, the Quran - When it is correct interpreted it is dangerous for health and life. Over here in the West we got a weak form of faith that the Islamists acknowledge first thing when they arrive. "Christians" and Christians dispute about who is a good Christian? WHO is the "nutcase Christian?" It seems like the western christianity has been severely milked of its more serious parts to be honest.

Our belief system here in sweden - We are Protestants is more like - Okey we got funerals ok we got weddings ok we got baptism and the kids are sent to summer vaccation after singing in the local church. The church over here is then not much of a Christian church if you look at the holy book and our law system. Priests goe`s to jail if they Interprent the Bible political incorrect etc.etc.

Something did change. The holy book did change. So our extremists and no extremists was instead massing in to smaller so called free-churches where a whole varrarity of different Christian values and interpretations of the holy book is made. The only thing we don`t have is the KKK.

Nevertheless our modern liberal western lifestyle has made us soft to be honest. I have great respect towards the Muslim population. I have great respect for their religion. But over here in Sweden I find it almost like ppl with religious attachments are made fun of.

They more or less mock our protestant religion rather then visiting the church. Very few so called Svenssons >>> The lemming Civilians >>> are going to church or believing in any god. They belive in something but not the holy book or god as they portray him.

My point with this is that westerners in other countrys such as the U.S seems to hunt these christian religious ppl rather then support them. As with the sweeds they get names as the Far right Church the Right Church the Waco Churchers I belive you understand what I am trying to say.

While outside religions are ok our own churches seems to be dangerous places? My problem is that I can`t get the equation worked out. Christians in western eyes = Bad or Crazy ppl. Muslims = Nothing mentioned but you can see their mosques all over the place if you visit a bigger town.

What kind of War are we looking at here? Christianity vs Islam? Well if Islam would like to take over the show in sweden there would not be any problems at all more then perhaps some ppl will resist because they don`t want to belive in any god or higher power at all. This war is what I understand not necessarily "Christians" vs Muslims, it is more like a crusade if I understand this Mhadi prophecy correct?

If someone would burn a Bible in sweden a great deal of the ppl would not give a damn to be honest. But if someone desecrating the Muslim holy book, the Quran it is like kicking on an earth wasp nest and jump around on it. Today I can hear the classic statements - It was not the desecrating of the Quran that made ppl go crazy in Uzbekistan. It was the dictatorial government they were attacking, and News Week did go out and excuse themeselves for their bad source that made this riots and demonstrations to explode all over the world. Including sweden where Iranian demonstrators could be found on our streets in Stockholm.

Well I scratch my forehead and looks at the world map on my wall. "Interrogators at Guantanamo Bay Cuba, desecrating the Muslim holy book" demonstrations/riots = Jalalabad Afghanistan + Pakistan + Uzbekistan, Stockholm Sweden etc.etc. Seriously who are they trying to fool? Not even a child would belive in such propaganda.

It is crystal clear to me that the smallest thing can trigger a wave of Islamist aggression. A so call minority grows to a majority over a couple of minutes in front of Aljazeera for god sake. And News Week should be proud. They have proven for me that my theory when it comes to this future crusade has been right from the first time. No one believed in my theory a couple of months ago. Today it is different.

I can say this direct - Usama Bin Ladin will never be Mhadi, he will not be found until someone tells someone to find him and have serious intentions. The link however was great staurofilakes.

Cheers:
Doc.S
May 17th, 2005  
Corocotta

Well, I guess that people does not need Osama showing up to follow him.
We live in a globalizated world, I guess that showing up a couple times a month in a video would be enough. Or showing him self to the correct people and spred the notice.

What about this...., imagine just for a second that he reconciliates with the Arabian Royal family after a withdraw of the american troops from the Holy Land, or, even better, the Arabian Royal family falls and he goes back to his land. If the US attacks Arabia Saudi, what would happen? All the muslims will unite to defend the holy land