The rising of an Empire and the future invasion of Europe! - Page 35

--

April 17th, 2005  
Corocotta

Doc.S, We have the same problem in all Europe, may be in

Sweden is bigger. The problem is that they come here and they do not wanna integrete.
In Spain every day arrive nearly 200 people from Morrocco. Now we have 1 million people from Morocco, most of them unemployed. In many parts of southern spain we have the same problem that you described.

There have been some popular riots(El Ejido) due to rapes, agressions and insults coming from muslims.
They usally get drunk and start saying that they are gonna behead us when they conquer Al-Andalus once again.

I think that the invasion of Europe has already began, we have the "fifth column" inside.
April 17th, 2005  
Doppleganger

Quote:
Originally Posted by staurofilakes
Doc.S, We have the same problem in all Europe, may be in

Sweden is bigger. The problem is that they come here and they do not wanna integrete.
In Spain every day arrive nearly 200 people from Morrocco. Now we have 1 million people from Morocco, most of them unemployed. In many parts of southern spain we have the same problem that you described.

There have been some popular riots(El Ejido) due to rapes, agressions and insults coming from muslims.
They usally get drunk and start saying that they are gonna behead us when they conquer Al-Andalus once again.

I think that the invasion of Europe has already began, we have the "fifth column" inside.
Yes, it's began already in a sense with economic immigration that started in the 1950s. Now in most Western European countries you have native born Muslims and because Muslim families tend to have more kids than Christian ones the % of Muslims per head of population is going to go up and up. In 50 years times you may find that Islam will be the majority in some states within countries. That is the 'invasion' if any is ever going to occur, not some huge military conquest that belongs in another age.
April 17th, 2005  
Corocotta

Yes, but the migraty invasion would make things lots easier for a military invasion, if some time occurs...
Concerning Spain: Morocco wants Ceuta, Melilla and the Canary Islands for them. We had problems a couple years ago with The Perejil Island, and problems will happen again.
--
April 17th, 2005  
Doc.S

Topic: Re-The rising of an Empire and the future invasion of Europe

Quote:
I don't believe... I know it has, problem is to find more ppl that may agree with me, ppl with the power to say enough is enough without getting extreme far right nazis or something like that. I am in no hurry. If they choose not to see the obvious and serious problem with this "fifth" column security breach than it`s their problem. I have stoped trying to save this world from itself, I will get my butt out from Europe when the fat-lady sings, to a nation that still thinks and not duck or hide of today and future problems, that is how simple it really is. I want my children to grow up in a safe enviroment, not in a terror state that doesn`t cheer my values of human respect as I have been taught. 8)

Better flee then badly fence with swords...

Cheers:
Doc.S
April 17th, 2005  
Corocotta

[quote]I will get my butt out from Europe when the fat-lady sings[quote]

I understand, many people thinks like you here in Sweden,at least the people I met. Where are you planning to go? May be we will have to book a charter flight!
April 17th, 2005  
Doc.S

Well there is only one place in this world that so many other countrys enviously watch. The land of the free... The land of the Brave... Where you can carry a gun without being a criminal. Where you can protect your own home without getting arrested for doing so. Where you can hunt and live in symbiosis with so many other human beings without having a finger pointed at you hence you may look different. 8)

Where there is a constitution for the ppl living there. Where the police Protects and Serves. Where the eagle flys high, and where you can drink bear at a football match. The United States of America. The best country in this world. It has not always been that way but I can accept the hard reality. I think the U.S is the last country to fall if the Mahdi would turn up. People over there still think, and protect their rights, and they can tell their gov that they suck if they want to. Freedom of Speech!

That is if not to many rounds of competition is won by the democrats that is.... Then it`s soon not to far from what we already has, and that is F.U.B.A.R!

Cheers:
Doc.S
April 17th, 2005  
Corocotta

Topic: Re: Re-The rising of an Empire and the future invasion of Eu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc.S
Well there is only one place in this world that so many other countrys enviously watch. The land of the free... The land of the Brave... Where you can carry a gun without being a criminal. Where you can protect your own home without getting arrested for doing so. Where you can hunt and live in symbiosis with so many other human beings without having a finger pointed at you hence you may look different. 8)

Where there is a constitution for the ppl living there. Where the police Protects and Serves. Where the eagle flys high, and where you can drink bear at a football match. The United States of America. The best country in this world. It has not always been that way but I can accept the hard reality. I think the U.S is the last country to fall if the Mahdi would turn up. People over there still think, and protect their rights, and they can tell their gov that they suck if they want to. Freedom of Speech!

:

Well, I can do all those things in Spain as well. Except carring a gun in the street, unless I have been threaten.
The only problem is that in an hypotetical invasion,we will be the first country in fail, we are to close to them.
May 9th, 2005  
gladius

There is some new information that I came across recently that may make this senario more than possible.

In light of this, it makes the outcome even worse, than even I imagained.

Those that have doubted the possibility of how this Empire may even have a chance against the West may change your minds after I present this new information.

However I'm still researching and doing my homework before I present the facts (I'll try to do it soon). But like I said some of you may change your minds about how this Empire is going to take on a technologically superior NATO, its that much of a factor.
May 9th, 2005  
Doc.S

I'm looking forward to see this scenario gladius

"Should I consider to pack my bags immediate?"

Best Regards:
Doc.S
May 9th, 2005  
gladius

Lol. No, not anytime soon at least. The time table is still about the same.

What I'm talking about is an equalizer of sorts, at least a temporary one that will negate the West dependance on technolgy, allowing a more "primitive" society to be on equal footing for at least a certain period of time, long enough to get a solid foothold into Europe. Right now I'm still studying the effects, countermeasures, ect, of this (I'll try to post soon). But let me say this is the one single thing that will have the most devastating effect as to allow an invasion to happen.