The rising of an Empire and the future invasion of Europe!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. From its inception and by design of the prophet Islam has been on a crash course with the rest of the world.

2. This problem is not limited to Europe but will most clearly manifest itself there first.

3. It is a mistake to infer that the in-fighting of any group denotes weakness against an external enemy.

<H3>Just Starting: The War Against Terror
By Brian Michael Jenkins

This commentary appeared in Newsday on January 25, 2006.
The central message of Osama bin Laden’s latest audiotape heard ’round the world is that al-Qaida lives, he is in command, the jihadists are winning and victory is inevitable — the exact opposite of the message President George W. Bush delivers in speeches on the war on terrorism.
The tape is important above all because it confirms that bin Laden is alive and still at least claiming to be the commanding presence of al-Qaida. This is the message he most wants to convey to his followers and potential followers to keep them inspired to continue fighting.
Bin Laden’s silence for more than a year had fueled speculation that he was dead or gravely ill. In jihadist circles, the al-Qaida leader’s continued survival — despite an enormous effort by the United States to capture or kill him — is seen as evidence of divine protection validating their cause.
Bin Laden’s tape also signals to his followers that he is in a secure enough location to safely communicate to them. If bin Laden can get tapes to al-Jazeera, he must also be able to communicate privately with at least some terrorists in the field.
Significantly, bin Laden’s warning of upcoming attacks does not mean that the United States is in immediate danger. If a major terrorist strike were actually imminent, with operatives in place making their final preparations, it is unlikely that bin Laden would want to put authorities on the alert. But his message reminds us that the terrorist threat remains.
The general view in the West is that al-Qaida’s top leadership is on the run, isolated and out of touch. But bin Laden’s tape shows that he is aware of recent world events. He says he is busy preparing new operations - something we can’t verify. And, in an effort to inflate his importance, he even asserts his authority over attacks that, as best we know, were planned locally and not directed by al-Qaida central.
Since Sept. 11, 2001, jihadists loosely connected with al-Qaida or merely inspired by al-Qaida’s ideology have carried out major terrorist attacks around the world — in Bali, Jakarta, Delhi, Karachi, Riyadh, Istanbul, Mombasa, Taba, Sharm el-Sheik, Casablanca, Madrid and London. These have occurred on an average of one every two to three months, not counting attacks in Iraq, Afghanistan, Kashmir and Russia.
Why have there been no jihadist terrorist attacks in the United States since 9/11? Bin Laden says it is not because America’s security measures prevent such attacks. Indeed, despite America’s intensified security measures, we have to concede that if fanatical, suicidal terrorists were determined to attack the same type of soft targets in the United States that they have struck abroad, they could do so.
Restaurants, nightclubs, hotel lobbies, commuter trains, subways and crowded city streets remain vulnerable because they are easily accessible. Bin Laden suggests that a far more spectacular attack may be in the works.
Never abandoning his presumption of strength, bin Laden says: “We do not mind offering you a truce.” A truce with infidels has ample precedent in Islamic tradition. Jihadists would see it as a temporary tactical maneuver, not a sign of weakness.
But bin Laden’s offer of a truce is not being taken seriously. Clearly, the real intent of the truce offer is not to negotiate but to further erode the authority of a president the terrorist leader sees as weakened, and to justify future attacks.
In al-Qaida’s worldview, if the infidel Americans reject bin Laden’s “generous” offer of a truce and persist in “aggression,” they bear full responsibility for the punishment they will receive in future terrorist attacks. As he did after Sept. 11, bin Laden blames his innocent victims for their own murders.
The bin Laden tape cannot, of course, tell us the outcome of the war on terror. Clearly, al-Qaida has been weakened and is far from the glorious victory bin Laden dreams about. But neither is the jihadist enterprise on its deathbed. All we can say for sure is that we are closer to the beginning than the end of the long and difficult struggle against terrorists who view themselves as virtuous soldiers in the service of God.
Brian Michael Jenkins is a terrorism expert and senior adviser to the president of the RAND Corp., a nonprofit research organization.
</H3>

Last edited:
bulldogg said:
1. From its inception and by design of the prophet Islam has been on a crash course with the rest of the world.

2. This problem is not limited to Europe but will most clearly manifest itself there first.

3. It is a mistake to infer that the in-fighting of any group denotes weakness against an external enemy.
Exactly, and unfortunately this is the case.

If any of you want more proof that this Mahdism phenomenon is more than just idle talk here is some;

Shia festival in Karbala attracts three million

To the north, an estimated three million pilgrims -- some carrying signs reading 'We welcome martyrdom' --

The Karbala festival marked the birth of Imam Mohammed al-Mahdi in 868 A.D. Al-Mahdi's unexplained disappearance in the 9th century has led Shias to believe he will reappear on doomsday to lead believers to a just Islamic state.

http://www.cbc.ca/story/world/national/2005/09/19/Basra_Brit_tanks20050919.html

There is still fighting in Iraq and you have 3 million pilgrims going there for the Mahdi festival, that should tell you something. And if 3 million went, how many more who do believe but didn't get a chance to go this year are there?

There are tens if not hundreds of millions of Muslims ready to follow anyone with legitemate claims to Mahdiship, it won't take much to get this all started. And as far as starting world war, they said it themsleves--- 'We welcome martyrdom'

gladius said:
I never said Europe was going to be invaded because of the cartoon, I was merely pointing out core values that can unify the Muslims depite their different factions.

The fact that you think that I even suggest they will invade because of the cartoon is pretty funny. Again show your lack of comprehension of world dynamics. Psych back to you.
Nope it showed my lack of comprehension of what you said. Then again I forget, you are all-knowing and therefore what you say IS world dynamics. Also, in the widely accepted version of the English language, the expression "Psych" is used to retract the previous statement. Therefore you retracted the statement. So you actually aknowledged my comprehension. Thanks!:hide:

gladius said:
Thats because you don't understand human pschology.
Maybe I don't. You haven't given any evidence that you do understand it however.

gladius said:
Have you ever heard the quote, "History repeats itself"? It repeats itself, because human psychology has always been the same and will react in a mass scale to similar situations in the same way.
Yeah and it's pretty trivial. One should always notice differences aswell as similarities between different events.

gladius said:
No one is not, but it helps to know what people believe. Knowing what they believe will help you predict how they will react as situations present themsleves.
Do you know what they believe better than the average milforumjoe?

Mohmar Deathstrike said:
China conquering Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Mongolia and Vietnam I can swallow. Siberia? Never. It still belongs to the country with the most nuclear warheads in the world.

Keep in mind that last time China and Vietnam got in a war Vietnam emerged as the victor.

Also, your original thesis seems to state that all Muslims would revolt- refer to the first few pages of this thread.

deerslayer said:
Also, your original thesis seems to state that all Muslims would revolt- refer to the first few pages of this thread.
Were all the Germans Nazis? No, but they controlled most and if not all of the German nation.

What kind of explanation did you want? That every single person down to the last man would, no exceptions would join? I find it hard to believe that someone trying to seem as intelligent as you would start looking for this kind of answers. The point is--- enough will join to make a difference!

I don't think you even read the first post of this thread at all---the following is from the first thread;

What the Ottoman Turks did not have during their bid to conquer Europe back a few centuries ago the Mahdi will have in place.
Think about this for a second, take a European country with a say a population of 5 million Muslims, If the Mahdi were to issue a call for all out Jihad to all Muslims, lets be conservative and say only 10% of this 5 million actively answered the call, that still would equal to 500,000 people in country willing to die in order to kill Westerners! How is any country going to stop 500,000 all at once without have to divert massive resourcess to do so?

So I never said ALL Muslims will, but there will most certainly be enough to make a difference.

Besides you were trying to say that this Mahdi phenomenon was no big deal and that most Muslims would not even follow it, Perhaps you may want to read the article I posted a link to about the Mahdi festival. I don't think 3 million people making a pilgrimage to celebrate the anticipated coming of the Mahdi is something to blink at.

Those are at least 3 million reasons I can prove why the Mahdi prophecies are something to be concerened about, and those are the ones who showed up, there are way many more who didn't who also beleive in the same thing.

You can no longer say that this Mahdi prophecies are something trivial the Muslims will not be willing to follow.

Mohmar Deathstrike said:
Nope it showed my lack of comprehension of what you said. Then again I forget, you are all-knowing and therefore what you say IS world dynamics. Also, in the widely accepted version of the English language, the expression "Psych" is used to retract the previous statement. Therefore you retracted the statement. So you actually aknowledged my comprehension. Thanks!:hide:
HAHAHA you make me laugh.

Where did you learn English? Since when is Psych" is used to retract the previous statement?

The expression "Psych" is used;

psych also psyche
v. psyched, psych·ing, psyches
v. tr.
    1. To put into the right psychological frame of mind: The coach psyched the team before the game.
    2. To excite emotionally: The children were psyched to see the circus.
2. To undermine the confidence of by psychological means; intimidate: “Depending on whose personality is stronger, one can more easily psych the other” (Harold C. Schonberg).

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=Psyc

Heres another definiton of it;

To become confused or mentally deranged.

I'm starting to think that fits you, I hope not.

Maybe I don't. You haven't given any evidence that you do understand it however.

Yeah and it's pretty trivial. One should always notice differences aswell as similarities between different events.
If your speaking about Psychology its not very hard to deduce that someone with a fear of flying will react negatively if you put him on an airplaine. Or that if someone truly believes he will go to heaven and get 72 virgins if he kills an infidel in a Jihad that he will be willing to do it. Besides I know where the word "Psych" derives from which is psychology and it s meaning is psychological in nature. So already I know way more than you. ;)

Let me reminnd you of a former countryman of yours by the name of Joseph Goebbels, Hitlers minister of propaganda, a master of mass psychology. He gave the German people a common enemy in the Jew and made them look like vermin in order to unite the German people under hatred. Today the Muslims look at the Jews the same way and are united in their hatred for them (taking a que from Goebbels himself) this stuff is just the begining. Its not toto hard to see where this is going.

So yes I understand psychology alot. Mass psychology is even easier to predict than individual psychology since the attitudes of the majority will even out or erase any invidualistic attitudes contrary to what is taking place. Advertising agencies use this all the time to get people to buy things. I know way more than you can imagine about psychology.

Do you know what they believe better than the average milforumjoe?
I knew about the Mahdi prophecies didn't I? How many here did? So yes, proof enough that I do.

Last edited:
I think its pretty obvious that Gladius has a slight edge in knowledge on this subject over the vast majority of people, milforum or not.

Damien435 said:
Keep in mind that last time China and Vietnam got in a war Vietnam emerged as the victor.
Yeah but the Vietnamese had learned a tough yet valuable military lesson from the most powerful military in the world just beforehand.

You mean that China wouldn't even be able to conquer Cambodia, Laos etc, right? Because I'd agree. I meant that Siberia is even less likely to be conquered.

gladius said:

HAHAHA you make me laugh.

Where did you learn English? Since when is Psych" is used to retract the previous statement?

The expression "Psych" is used;

psych also psyche
v. psyched, psych·ing, psyches
v. tr.
    1. To put into the right psychological frame of mind: The coach psyched the team before the game.
    2. To excite emotionally: The children were psyched to see the circus.
2. To undermine the confidence of by psychological means; intimidate: “Depending on whose personality is stronger, one can more easily psych the other” (Harold C. Schonberg).

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=Psyc

Heres another definiton of it;

To become confused or mentally deranged.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=psych defines it as
1.PsychTo retract your previous statement, in an attempt to fool the person you're talking/chatting to. Also see sike.
Yeah, I ****ed both those model chicks...psych!

2.PsychThe nerdy way of writing sike [Note by Mohmar Deathstrike: Heh, I guess I'm a 8). Damn! that's supposed to be thick rimmed nerdy glasses, not cool sunglasses.
Nerdball: Did You Hear What Happened In Math Class?
ILOVEMATH: Erm, No? What? Tell Me
Nerdball: The Final Exam Was Changed To Friday
ILOVEMATH: *GASP* Are You Serious? I Studied For Hours!
Nerdball: Psych!!
ILOVEMATH: Don't Scare Me Like That!

gladius said:
I'm starting to think that fits you, I hope not.
Hehe, probably, but not for the reasons you're thinking of.

gladius said:
If your speaking about Psychology its not very hard to deduce that someone with a fear of flying will react negatively if you put him on an airplaine. Or that if someone truly believes he will go to heaven and get 72 virgins if he kills an infidel in a Jihad that he will be willing to do it. Besides I know where the word "Psych" derives from which is psychology and it s meaning is psychological in nature. So already I know way more than you. ;)
Well I reckon it comes from something like "I'm just messing with your psyche". Since I was a little kid I knew anything that starts with "Psy" has something to do with the mind. It's derived from the ancient Greek for mind.
gladius said:
Let me reminnd you of a former countryman of yours by the name of Joseph Goebbels, Hitlers minister of propaganda, a master of mass psychology. He gave the German people a common enemy in the Jew and made them look like vermin in order to unite the German people under hatred. Today the Muslims look at the Jews the same way and are united in their hatred for them (taking a que from Goebbels himself) this stuff is just the begining. Its not toto hard to see where this is going.
There's more Jews in Israel and the US now than in Europe. So why should this Muslim empire attack Europe if they mainly hate Jews?Also, anti-semitism was common in all of Europe in those days. How come Goebbels only managed to unite Germans against them and not too many other Europeans? The collaborators from other countries mainly collaborated to save their own asses, not necessarily because they really liked to do it. The factionalization of the Muslim world today is more comparable to Europe in the 20s and 30s than only Germany IMO.
gladius said:
So yes I understand psychology alot. Mass psychology is even easier to predict than individual psychology since the attitudes of the majority will even out or erase any invidualistic attitudes contrary to what is taking place. Advertising agencies use this all the time to get people to buy things. I know way more than you can imagine about psychology.
It's the same in physics. It's relatively easy to find out properties of a container with a few trillion particles than to find out the momenta and position of each individual particle.

gladius said:
I knew about the Mahdi prophecies didn't I? How many here did? So yes, proof enough that I do.
I knew about them too, because I looked into it after reading Dune, in which a foreign character becomes the Mahdi (quite a few Arab words are used in the series of novels)of a "primitive" desert people who, under his leadership conquer the known universe!

Last edited:
Yes, I read about the mahdi because of Dune as well, and saw many similarities between the story as it is told and the story of the mahdi.

On a side note, the Dune books are probably some of my favorites ever.

"There's more Jews in Israel and the US now than in Europe. So why should this Muslim empire attack Europe if they mainly hate Jews?Also, anti-semitism was common in all of Europe in those days. How come Goebbels only managed to unite Germans against them and not too many other Europeans? The collaborators from other countries mainly collaborated to save their own asses, not necessarily because they really liked to do it. The factionalization of the Muslim world today is more comparable to Europe in the 20s and 30s than only Germany IMO."

The Muslims do not look at the Jews in the same way as the Nazis. That view is dependent on modern anti-semitism or even neo-Nazism. The Nazis, and this is a quick post, looked at Jews in the following manner:

1. The Jews were a parasitic race that fed off the bodies of other races,
2. Jews were carriers of disease and pestilence,
3. Jews ultimately destroyed the host race and moved on.

Todays Muslims seem to view Jews as:

1. imperialistic, militaristic, belligerent
2. as occupiers, enslavers and taskmasters.

There is wide variation in the themes involved, but the Nazis generally viewed Jews in biological terms and the Muslims see modern Jews as colonial overlords. The fact that both groups wanted/ want Jewish genocide only masks the extreme ideological differences.

I can only guarantee one thing: The "world" will not allow another holocaust. To those Muslims currently preaching Israeli eradication or even genocide, I can only say: "be warned".

WNxRogue said:
Yes, I read about the mahdi because of Dune as well, and saw many similarities between the story as it is told and the story of the mahdi.

On a side note, the Dune books are probably some of my favorites ever.
I agree! However I didn't like Heretics of Dune and Chapterhouse Dune so much. The only book of the two new Brian Herbert trilogies that I finished was House Atreides, which was way below Frank Herbert's standards.
Ollie Garchy said:
"There's more Jews in Israel and the US now than in Europe. So why should this Muslim empire attack Europe if they mainly hate Jews?Also, anti-semitism was common in all of Europe in those days. How come Goebbels only managed to unite Germans against them and not too many other Europeans? The collaborators from other countries mainly collaborated to save their own asses, not necessarily because they really liked to do it. The factionalization of the Muslim world today is more comparable to Europe in the 20s and 30s than only Germany IMO."

The Muslims do not look at the Jews in the same way as the Nazis. That view is dependent on modern anti-semitism or even neo-Nazism. The Nazis, and this is a quick post, looked at Jews in the following manner:

1. The Jews were a parasitic race that fed off the bodies of other races,
2. Jews were carriers of disease and pestilence,
3. Jews ultimately destroyed the host race and moved on.

Todays Muslims seem to view Jews as:

1. imperialistic, militaristic, belligerent
2. as occupiers, enslavers and taskmasters.

There is wide variation in the themes involved, but the Nazis generally viewed Jews in biological terms and the Muslims see modern Jews as colonial overlords. The fact that both groups wanted/ want Jewish genocide only masks the extreme ideological differences.

I can only guarantee one thing: The "world" will not allow another holocaust. To those Muslims currently preaching Israeli eradication or even genocide, I can only say: "be warned".

Very true. But if you hate an ethnic group so much that you are willing to exterminate them, it doesn't necessarily matter whether you consider them to be imperialist overlords or inferior parasites.

SHERMAN said:
Never mind the world, anyone who wants to erridicate Israel will have to first face Israel itself.

I am pretty sure the USA has a pretty good track record of standing by our ally, whose your buddy? Can your buddy get a hug? *hugs Sherman*

Mohmar Deathstrike said:
There's more Jews in Israel and the US now than in Europe. So why should this Muslim empire attack Europe if they mainly hate Jews?
The Muslims will not attack Europe because of the Jews. They will attack because of the prophecies they believe in, ---but I've pointed this out time and time again how come you don't seem to get it yet.

In this case I was pointing out how the Mulsims are taking a page out from Geobbels use of mass psychology and using it to their advantage to produce against the Jews.

Also, anti-semitism was common in all of Europe in those days. How come Goebbels only managed to unite Germans against them and not too many other Europeans?
Because the other Europeans didn't have a mandate to conquer the world, Hilter did. He used the hatred of Jews as just one of the steps to help them achieve this.

The Muslims have a future mandate under thoer prophecies to conquer the world. Do you get it now?

The collaborators from other countries mainly collaborated to save their own asses, not necessarily because they really liked to do it. The factionalization of the Muslim world today is more comparable to Europe in the 20s and 30s than only Germany IMO.
No. The whole of Europe back in 20s & 30s never got together for a common cause that was strong enough to make them lose their sensibilities.

The Muslims today are all united by common beliefs that make them lose their sensibilities. The Danish cartoon is an example of this.

It's the same in physics. It's relatively easy to find out properties of a container with a few trillion particles than to find out the momenta and position of each individual particle.
Then its not so hard to figure out why the Muslims will invade Europe in the future.

I knew about them too, because I looked into it after reading Dune, in which a foreign character becomes the Mahdi (quite a few Arab words are used in the series of novels)of a "primitive" desert people who, under his leadership conquer the known universe!
If you really knew about this, then why do you keep on asking all this questions.

Reading the Dune series should tell you why the Fremen were willing to follow Paul Atreides (their prophecied leader) and be willing to start a jihad to conquer the known universe which ends up killing 60 billion people.

So from reading that book and knowing about the Mahdi like you say you do. I ask you: Don't you think the Muslims will follow the Mahdi (their prophecied leader) and try to conquer the world, when the Mahdi is their equivalent of a Paul Atreides?

If you know this like you say you do, I don't see why you still don't understand this concept. The time and planet may be different but the psychology behind it is still the same.

Well, im not sure the fiction work Dune is all that great of a way to judge whether to say that an entire religion of people hate eurpoeans, and wish to crush them etc, etc.

Im not sure I buy the whole prophesy work, there are plenty of instances were mass psycology (excuse the spelling, im typing this fast) did not work, and if even say 10% of the population of muslims choose not to follow this "mahdi", then their cause will be irreperable damaged.

Even their area in the world forestalls many expansionist policies. With Isreal, Pakistan, India and Russia (and their allies) poised at their unprotected areas, it would be difficult to launch a war as far away as Europe. Their invasion into Europe earlier in history only worked because they were facing united against europe, with not other nations as obsticles.

WNxRogue said:
Well, im not sure the fiction work Dune is all that great of a way to judge whether to say that an entire religion of people hate eurpoeans, and wish to crush them etc, etc.
You have it the other way around, the author stole the concept of Dune from real life.

Im not sure I buy the whole prophesy work, there are plenty of instances were mass psycology (excuse the spelling, im typing this fast) did not work, and if even say 10% of the population of muslims choose not to follow this "mahdi", then their cause will be irreperable damaged.

I don't think you understand this well enough, or even the concept of mass psychology, or the power of religious belief, one of the strongest power in the world, and its relation to this.

Again you have it the other way around. During WWII only around 10% of Germans were NAZI's, you have it reversed.

If only 10 to 20 percent of all Muslims actively support the Mahdi and are radical enough to do so, they have a chance at gaining power. The percentage of Muslims who will flock to follow the Mahdi will be way more than 10 to 20 percent.

Even their area in the world forestalls many expansionist policies. With Isreal, Pakistan, India and Russia (and their allies) poised at their unprotected areas, it would be difficult to launch a war as far away as Europe. Their invasion into Europe earlier in history only worked because they were facing united against europe, with not other nations as obsticles.
They will be united that's how they can invade, please read the very first post on this thread.

First of all Paskistan is Muslim, so it will be on their side.

Secondly they will most likely buy weapons from Russia, so Russia would be and could be in fact be helping them early on. Also Even back in history when they invaded Europe they were also fighting Russia on and off at the same time.

As far as India, it doesn't have the offensive capabilities to launch a conquest of the Middle East, not to mention they could take on India before they turn to Europe.

Fouthly, Israel is included in their prophecies of conquest.

tomtom22 said:
Can't believe this thread is still going!
Yes! Hahahaha.

This thread will never stop, until the Mahdi arrives!

When he does arrive and start his bid for world power---this thread will become the biggest and most view thread on the entire internet!!!

Hahahaha!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back