The rising of an Empire and the future invasion of Europe!

Status
Not open for further replies.
To brake your little dialog ;)

I think that in a situation like this even the Holy Father would recognise the importance and give up his pacifist policy.

So imagine a call for another Crusade and the numbers of Christians in this world and in a case like this I think thath the Roman and Orthodox churches would stand side by side so count in Russia :rambo: :rambo: so the muslims wouldn't be the only ones deployng the human wave tactic. And the Russians have a century of experiance in this :twisted: :twisted:

But I think that the question that arises here is are these days still ENOUGH people so fanatical that these could hapen :?:

Nice idea, but A) The Catholic Church In all it's wisdom wouldn't vouch for it, hey Im catholic but the Church these days would never vouch for violence. B) We wouldnt get any support from the whole damn world. That being said, I'll go get my horse and longsword, Saladin aint got nothing on me :rambo: [/i]

We still have a great fear and hatred for the muslims in our country (we still have stories of the big bad Ata Turk coming to get you to scare children) as we were the buffer zone between Turkey and Austro-Hungary and we suffered tremendously for hunderts of years, also Croatia isn't to fond of them.

So count in 2.000.000 fanatics on the Christian side.

And Guy do you just hapen to have an extra long sword :rambo:

The thing that nags at the back of my mind is the fact that the Far East and India constitute such giant chunk of humanity that I can't help but wonder how they would be involved in a conflict that is predicted to cover all nations. The collective nations of Islam cannot begin to equal China + India in overall manpower. That's not even counting the rest of Asia.

Chocobo_Blitzer said:
didn't nostradamus predict WW3 would be in the middle-east? the blue turbaned persian?

Yes he did. Also Nostradamus says, the Blue turbaned guy will have a second in command wearing a white turban.

Blue and white turbans are popular among many high rangking Muslim clerics.

According to Muslim prophecy the Mahdi will rise and someone who the Muslims cal Jesus will appear to be second to the Mahdi.

According to Biblical prophecy you have the Anti-christ with a second in command called the false prophet.

On a more ominuos note---Nostradamus also predicts that that the guys with the turbans will have a general under them as terrible and brilliant as Hannibal ( Hannibal Infernal ) who will cause great destruction and who just like Hannibal, will go into Italy.

godofthunder9010 said:
The thing that nags at the back of my mind is the fact that the Far East and India constitute such giant chunk of humanity that I can't help but wonder how they would be involved in a conflict that is predicted to cover all nations. The collective nations of Islam cannot begin to equal China + India in overall manpower. That's not even counting the rest of Asia.
As far as India is concerned....

There war may atually start there.

Kashmir may be the spark that does it.

My oppinion is that an armed and united Muslim empire will be able to easily defeat India. If the war starts there, although India has a equally large population, I don't think they will be able to mobilize fast or have the weapons to arm enough of their citizens to fight. Even if they do since their weapons will most likely be inferior, they will need to outnumber the Muslims but they don't, so on this basis they will fight on equal terms which will cause them to lose.

An ancient Peruvian prophecy does acutally say that WWIII will start in in India.

The Bible also says that the Anti-christ will first go to war against the king of the South ( India, most likely ), and then turn to fight the king of the North ( Nato or the EU most likely ).

How accurate this is, only time will tell. But in the way things are going, unfortunately they maybe all to accurate.

As far as China is concerened , they might be the allies of the Mahdi, I can't say that for sure thought. They probably will use this opportunity to invade Taiwan. They may eventually they will see him as a threat and join the West, but I can't be sure of this at all, or they could just use this as an opportunity for profiteering, it's hard to say.

If this empire would rise, I bet China would first play off it and take Taiwan while the US isn't looking. Then maybe later, joining the west seeing how dire the situation has become. Also, didn't nostradamus say that a unlikely allience would be made? the "eagle and the sun"?

I guessing it will happen just as you outlined. The Chinese are great oppurtunist, plus I don't think the US will want to risk a two front war.

As for the Eagle and the Sun...

The Sun and the Eagle will appear to the victor.
An empty answer assured to the defeated.
Neither bugle nor shouts will stop the soldiers.
Liberty and peace, if achieved in time through death.

The Eagle is most likely the USA, hard to say who the Sun is, some say it's Louis XIV the sun king, but I'm not sure about his 100 %. If this pertains to the future then I think it is China, since the sun doesn't symbolize any Western nation. Also the sun was China's symbol before the communist took over, but I can't say for sure.

All I know, is that I want to go get another gun now.

Hopefully none of this will happen, but it probably will.. Eh, the Eagle and the Sun.

U.S.A & China.

Does that mean the US and China will side with the Victor of the War in India perhaps?

Oi.. Such a good read, this topic is, but damn.. Now my head hurts. :?

DANG

I would just like to say this has to be the best post I have ever seen on a forum for a change its well presented well thought out and backed up.

It makes you think doesnt it what a united force could do whether it be islam, christian or the masons lol

And on another note
GUYONTHERIGHT
"Nice idea, but A) The Catholic Church In all it's wisdom wouldn't vouch for it, hey Im catholic but the Church these days would never vouch for violence"

Can I just say you are kidding yourself if you think the Church wouldnt go in for a bit of killing if the muslims came knocking or for that matter anyone who had a chip on their shoulder and a penchant for killing anything that didnt conform to their way of thinking. It would be a holy war to end all wars and life.

Lets face it, it would be the most unconventional warfare yes the arab world has modern weapons but not enough to go around so it would be AK47`s for every1 and they are an efficient killing tool thats why 99% of world terrorists use them as well as several nation states for their military. So it stands to reason that someone somewhere will get an itchy finger, panic a bit and press the big red button that blows holes in the planet. Dont watch the film read the book, Tom Clancy`s The Sum of All Fears. Yes I know its fiction, but it does paint an accurate picture of the human mind under stress and how close it would become for someone to launch nukes
Not exactly a reassuring thought, but just think if all the muslims in the world did unite what would the rest of us do take up arms and defend with our nations forces wherever they send us or take up arms a shitload of ammo and go home to our families and defend from there???
just something to think about
Jay ;)

Can I just say you are kidding yourself if you think the Church wouldnt go in for a bit of killing if the muslims came knocking or for that matter anyone who had a chip on their shoulder and a penchant for killing anything that didnt conform to their way of thinking. It would be a holy war to end all wars and life.

Wrong. The modern Church is as peaceful as It gets my friend. Please check your bias at the door, we are not the Church of the 12th century.

zyonchaos, I just watched that Movie last night. Good Stuff.

and Yes, I do beleive the AK-47 would remain their weapon of choice if such a war should ever become reality.

• It's Cheap.
  • It's Almost Idiot-Proof.
  • It isn't effected by bad weather as much as other weapons, like say, the M-16-A2 with it's Sand-Jam Problems.
  • It gets the job done.

Now, let me reilerate, God Help Us All if this becomes a reality.

Not to mention the freakin' soviet union made enough to equip the world twice. lol, maybe not that many, but still.

I also think as long as the US and allies bring some strong democratic states in middle-east, this little empire will never come.

Well, good read, good topic and you certainly know your facts Gladius, and I respect that.

But you've got to take these things with a grain of salt. Muslims, are obviously, people, and every person has different beliefs views and values, even if they are a different versions of one viewpoint, there different.

Not EVERY single muslim is brought to believe this, not every single muslim is religious, and out of those that are, not all are pro-war.

Not only that, believe me, if things were going very bad, as in world threatening bad, Europe WOULD intervene, and and would crush them, united muslims or not.

This may be complicated as I'm kinda tired at the moment, but you must take these things will a grain of salt.

The bible and the Qu'Ran amoung other books can be interpreted so many different ways by so many types of people.

I know this, about what you are trying to say about Muslims. However the two biggest sects Shiite and Sunni and many others sects do believe this. They may not be all religious but this religion whether they like it or not dominates every area of their lives, is this not true. Plus the ones who aren't religious aren't the ones radical enough to make things happen.

You also have to think how many Germans were actually Nazis, not that many, I pointed this out before, but the Nazis were the ones who were totally radical and would stop at nothing to take power.

Also you may not know this but a person who claimed to be the Mahdi appeard once before, in the Sudan area, all the Muslims flocked to him and he promptly started a war, who says it can't happen again. Plus with a "news" network like Al Jeegera they have over there that preaches hate against all things non-Muslim, they're only helping set the stage.

As far as the Europeans crushing them, maybe they can, if they can and have the will to do it then that's good, but Hilter thought the same of Russia. Like I said this area was the most powerful empire in the 15-16th century, even though the Europeans were technologically superior, they offset this with manpower, history has a tendency to repeat itself.

To put this in perspective, do you think the European Union can crush China? Maybe they can, maybe not, if they could it would be very difficult. This empire would have the power equal or most likely greater than that of China, with control of most of the worlds suplly of oil. Not only that, Europe has gotten itself in hole which it can't dig itself out of, namely having a good percentage of Muslims living in their soil, I'm sure this would affect any decission they make against this empire.

Chocobo_Blitzer said:
I also think as long as the US and allies bring some strong democratic states in middle-east, this little empire will never come.

I'd like to hope so, but I seriuosly believe that by doing this we have only bought ourselves time, a good 5 to 10 years, 20 or more if were lucky.

The only truly successful way to make this last is to have a strong secularly controlled military to enforce the democracy, this will take somewhat of a de-Islamizatin, but that's like taking the white out of rice. But even then who's to say that it won't fall to a popular uprising.

GuyontheRight said:
Could you tell me what books these visions are from? Revlations?, Isaiah?

Like I said before I compiled these from several sources, but if you want the strictly Biblical ones, here are the main ones, there are several scattered mentioning all over the Bible but these I believe are the main chapters.

Daniel Chapter 7 & 8.
Revelation Chapter 9 & 13.

Daniel 8 is probably the most detailed since it mentions the area specifically. Also note that Daniel predicts the rise of Alexander (Greece) by defeating Medo-Persia hundreds of years before this happens, and later predicts trouble coming form the same area.

Other good books to read

The Secret Hunters - Ranulph Fienes Gives a good insight to the German mindset during the second world war, will give you a bit of a clue as to what Gladius is saying when not all muslims are reactionary, but would get caught up in the tide of popular belief or the do or die theory. As in do it or they kill us!!!!

The bible code 1 + 2 sorry cant remember who wrote this have got both books back at home. But they are both very good books describing a hidden code buried in the bible which has predicted several events including 9/11 not bad for a 2000 year old hidden code lol
If I think of any others I will post
Jay :shock:

Europe will be invaded in the near future by an Empire that is about to rise

What? Who can invade a United Europe? Is this even a possibility? What power would want to? Or that can possibly pull this off?

I just stepped into this thread for the first time, just read the first 2 sentence, I already know what this Empire is:

It it the Sino-Russo Alliance Empire, or the new form of Chenghis Khan's New Mongol Empire.

In that period of Mongol rule, both China and Russia was under Mongol rule. Later, the whole Mongolia was part of China for hundreds year, until Soviet helped half of Mongolia got independence before 1941 I think? Now half of Mongolia is still part of China (Inner Mongolia), where most of the Mongol people are living, well they all become Chinese now.

I don't think this "Empire" will be anything to do with Muslims or Iranians, they don't have nukes, they don't have techology, only the New Mongol Empire (China+Russia Alliance) can conquer Europe.

Mongol President with Annan:
http://bbs.ppunion.org/showfile?name=1094593646mongol.jpg

Mongol Army:
http://bbs.ppunion.org/showfile?name=1094593746mongol_army.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back