The rising of an Empire and the future invasion of Europe!

Status
Not open for further replies.
System Bolaget said:
In time, you and your people will find that things went down a lot differently than you suppose they did. The information is elusive by design.

:sorry: for ridiculing you earlier. Just because the majority in the scientific community believe that the first humans evolved in Africa, it doesn't make it so. Preliminary evidence seems to suggest that it's true, but there will probably never be any conclusive evidence.

However, if you don't show me anything to back up your claim, I'm inclined to believe the claims of the scientific community.

TBA_PAKI said:
The history of world is filled with surprises and you will expect more in the future!

Muslims will again unite one day and become a major power in the world and you - Europeans will watch it.

By the way you forgot that after Mongols invasion, muslims patched up again and emerged as a world power in the shape of "Ottoman Empire" and its first victim was a great European city called "Constantinople".

Now that the Americans have jumped in to the band-wagon and the results are not getting better even after 4 years of conflict (Withdrawal from Iraq is also under consideration) and once again this war has started to make muslims re-think about their current situation and understanding the importance of patch-up and unity!

Interesting....Muslims better think LONG and hard, especially when muslims think they can get revenge through conquest caused by their own barbaric DICTATORS, envy and jeolously of what muslims feel they deserve, since christians are from the silver spoon....this first sentence is a threat, I think, and very ARROGENT.....the writer forgets selectively that muslims, after the muslims patched up, they started killing each other very well and disentegrated into poorly run fiefdoms and insignificant kingdoms which stayed that way for hundreds of years. One shouldn't point a finger when four are pointing back.

I should stop here more often, but I no longer have time I'll try to do updates once in a while.

This is an update concering the EMP. It just occured to me that if if the Islamics strike the West with an EMP, the West will not be able to retaliate.

Why? Because the wide area of effect of an EMP is the size of a continent, if the West launches an EMP over the Middle East the China will also get hit, and we will not risk a war with China while fighting the Islamic empire.

The result will be the same, a good hard first strike against Europe by the Islamic empire who will force a massive conventional war in their bid to conquer continental Europe.

This war of civilization is inevitable, and the clock is ticking, tick-tock, tick-tock...

If you don't believe me? I hope you remember just a short time ago you saw how all the Muslims went crazy over a silly cartoon, if they go crazy for that how much more for the Mahdi.
Even alot of the so called moderate were up in arms over the cartoons. If thats the case then they all will join in, at least the great majority of them.
When the time comes, they will go fanatic, over a billion of them, and they will start a world war!

tick-tock, tick-tock...

Iraq will be a tripwire of sorts.

If ever the situation in Iraq gets settled and a democracy is established there, the democracy will act as a line, or barrier that will have to be desposed of, if the Mahdi is to set up his own government (similar to Hitler in Germany). The end of the future democracy in Iraq will signal start of the forming the empire of Islam. The future of demcracy in Iraq and the longer it stays there is directly related to buying us time.

tick-tock, tick,tock...

Last edited:
Mohmar Deathstrike said:
You have no idea how fractured the 'Muslim World' is. There is not going to be an 'Islamic Empire' for the next 50 years.

The Muslim world seems to unite rather quickly when anything threatens their basic religion. The different sects drop their differences instantly and attack.

Mohmar Deathstrike said:
You have no idea how fractured the 'Muslim World' is. There is not going to be an 'Islamic Empire' for the next 50 years.

I agree. The religious division of Sunni & Shiite, like Catholic and Protestant, is a tough point to ignore. The ethnic diversity of the Muslim world is even far more complex. Kurds hate Turks, the Saudis hate Iran, etc. And then there is the pull and tug of political realities, regional political cleavages, confrontational economic policies, bizarre political splinter groups, etc.

I only read the first few posts of this thread. Am I honestly to believe that anyone in their right mind would try to forecast global developments based on religious prophecy? Am I living in the 21st Century, or have I been taken by aliens back to the Middle Ages? I thought that we have gone through the Enlightenment, the Age of Ideology and are now living in the Postmodern Age.

Religious beliefs are a core problem in the Muslim world. If these people would discard their primitive belief structures, followed by the rest of the world, our planet would at least be a more logical place. Religion should at least adapt and embrace modern realities. (Maybe Christian prophecy is just as stupid as that of any other religion, or quasi-religion, or whatever?)

I will try my hand at being a prophet: There is never going to be an Islamic Empire. Islam, as a religion, will die as the people turn to modernity and recognize the insanity of devoting their lives to a fantasy.

Last edited:
Here's a hypothesis: Maybe the writers of holy books correctly prophesized the apocalypse in our age, but theologians misinterpreted it. Maybe it wasn't intended as the end of the world per-se, but the end of "the rule of God" or the end of religions.

Mohmar Deathstrike said:
I have alot better idea than you.

Like I said do you remember what happen some week ago about about how all Muslism both Sunni and Shiite got all riled up about a silly cartoon. The Mahdi prophecies are so much higher in the hiearcy of things Muslims that that bit about the cartoon.

The Muslim empire will happen in your lifetime, and their tanks will be rolling not too far from where you live.

Ollie Garchy said:
the religious division of Sunni & Shiite, like Catholic and Protestant, is a tough point to ignore. The ethnic diversity of the Muslim world is even far more complex. Kurds hate Turks, the Saudis hate Iran, etc. And then there is the pull and tug of political realities, regional political cleavages, confrontational economic policies, bizarre political splinter groups, etc.

But there is one thing that unites them all that is the Mahdi prophecies. This is one of the major thing they all have in common. They even believe it is this that will unite them from their many divisions.

Not to mention true core beliefs and psychology. Religious and political factional divisions, which is seen at the surface is seperate from this. If you were to study this in depth, as I have, you maybe surprised to what you will find

All it will take for this unity to happen is one charismatic madman, and a moderate amount core fanatic folowers (they already have alot of these). Didn't someone do just the same thing in you country some 60 years ago, ... his name was Adolph something... wasn't the country severely disunited, and didn't he appeal to the peoples true core beliefs and give them a common enemy in order to galvinize them, or something similar to this.

I only read the first few posts of this thread. Am I honestly to believe that anyone in their right mind would try to forecast global developments based on religious prophecy?
I suggest you read more before making uneducated comments. This isn't soley about religious prophecy.

Religious beliefs are a core problem in the Muslim world. If these people would discard their primitive belief structures
Please would you go over there kindly tell them that. It would make things alot easier. Maybe they wont act the way they did about the catoon, ...or maybe they'll just kill you. Good luck.

I hope you get what I'm saying here, if you think they are going to discard their religion just like that, perhaps you need to see things from a more realistic perspective.

Last edited:
Missileer said:
The Muslim world seems to unite rather quickly when anything threatens their basic religion. The different sects drop their differences instantly and attack.

"A bloody nose is what one gets when into a fight between two brothers one does interpose."

Exactly.

People don't seem to get that. They come in and think they can reason it all out, using thier own logic. Logic which happens to be ill informed. Without knowing, or even studying the some of the basis of Muslim thinking.

gladius said:
I have alot better idea than you.

Like I said do you remember what happen some week ago about about how all Muslism both Sunni and Shiite got all riled up about a silly cartoon. The Mahdi prophecies are so much higher in the hiearcy of things Muslims that that bit about the cartoon.
Voicing one's outrage in protest along with others is a long shot from creating a tightly-bound military and political alliance.
Remember that time the USA invaded Iraq and people descended on the streets accross the whole globe including America? Did you prophesize a world-crusade against the U.S. that included half of the United States population back then?
gladius said:
The Muslim empire will happen in your lifetime, and their tanks will be rolling not too far from where you live.
LOL

My question is, where will Israel stand? I know they are jewish, but they are sorrounded my islamic countries, so it stands to reason they will join with them. Also, in David it says that the ruler will "embrace a long lost brother", and some people see this as meaning israel. If israel joins with the muslim world, they could modernize weapons-wise way faster because they are using all of our weapons. As for a Chinese-Russian alliance, i think the greatest weapon there would to be to allow Japan to re-weaponize (which i think will happen soon anyway) and keep that portion of the world in check.

I doubt they will have a choice. At this point Japan's Navy is way better then the chinese navy + the japanese will have our support. I dont think that China will risk a war that embroils Japan, America and any of their economic/political allies.

They threaten to, but never will. America has a massive navy presense there, the 7th fleet which has 50–60 ships including an aircraft carrier( the USS. Kitty Hawk), frigates, destroyers, subs and more than 10 brand new cruisers, 350 aircraft and 60,000 Navy and Marine Corps personnel is sitting literally off the coast of Taiwan. The Chinese have many less ships in their south, north and east fleets combined, and add that to the 136 ships of the current Japanese Defense Forces, and you have much more than the Chinese can handle. With control of the air and sea going to the Americans/Japanese, the Chinese will find it difficult to enforce their programs.

Last edited:
well, if they can't fight there, they will force the war to be fought in Taiwan or China and this will force the US to land their troops, thus cause a huge guerilla warfare on mainland China, which the US will loose lots of troops this way.

1. With the many marines on the 7th fleet and their current lack of troops in taiwan, they wont be able to fight on taiwan.

2. We wont land on china. We are the defenders in this scenario and they are the attackers. They will be forced to come to us, because we have no reason to go to them. I agree that we will not last in china, and I doubt that anyone in the military planning section of our government is stupid enough to think we can prevail.

The only problem with this type of war is that because china owns litterally thousands of American Bonds, they can force our payment and sink us into a very deep economic slump. But then again, with war-time booms that come around with this type of major war, we should still be ok.

Last edited:
WNxRogue said:
If israel joins with the muslim world, they could modernize weapons-wise way faster because they are using all of our weapons.
Most of Israel's ground equipment, UAVs and missiles are Israeli-designed and made. I think mainly their planes are of American origin.
WNxRogue said:
As for a Chinese-Russian alliance, i think the greatest weapon there would to be to allow Japan to re-weaponize (which i think will happen soon anyway) and keep that portion of the world in check.

Re-weaponize? You mean with nuclear weapons, ICBMs, Aircraft Carriers and bombers? Because Japan already has all other sorts of weapons.
zander_0633 said:
well, if they can't fight there, they will force the war to be fought in Taiwan or China and this will force the US to land their troops, thus cause a huge guerilla warfare on mainland China, which the US will loose lots of troops this way.

Why would China want a war on their mainland? This scenariou doesn't seem likely at all to me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back