The rising of an Empire and the future invasion of Europe! - Page 27

--

February 23rd, 2005  
TBA_PAKI

Quote:
Originally Posted by rOk
C'mon Doc.S...even you can't really believe that everyone in Europe would just bow down?
About the Turks... I think eventually they'll ally with the west...they already want in and besides what's to keep them in that pit called Middle East.
Of course I didn't mean that the EU would just rally together "out of the blue" and march southeast...something has to happen before that...

@TBA_PAKI:
"Time favouring christians"? WTF Time is favouring reasonable, intelligent people...
btw, sorry about the harshness of my reply...I'm not normally like that I just had a bad morning.
It doesn't matters friend, we are simply discussing possible scenarios but the most demanded part is PEACE.

But about Turkey, though they have good relations with western nations and Isreal (and might be optimistic of joining EU) but when it comes to getting favour of help against a muslim country, they won't support (as evident in recent Iraq war)!
February 23rd, 2005  
rOk

Quote:
Originally Posted by TBA_PAKI

It doesn't matters friend, we are simply discussing possible scenarios but the most demanded part is PEACE.

But about Turkey, though they have good relations with western nations and Isreal (and might be optimistic of joining EU) but when it comes to getting favour of help against a muslim country, they won't support (as evident in recent Iraq war)!
A lot of western nations didn't support it too(still don't)...so that's a bad example.

About the plans of the muslims...and this is a joke...now that the climates are shifting and there's snow in Algeria and warm winters in Europe you're looking for the sun and you'll find it in Europe.
February 23rd, 2005  
Doc.S

Quote:
C'mon Doc.S...even you can't really believe that everyone in Europe would just bow down?
About the Turks... I think eventually they'll ally with the west...they already want in and besides what's to keep them in that pit called Middle East.
Of course I didn't mean that the EU would just rally together "out of the blue" and march southeast...something has to happen before that...

Believe me rOk this is hard to acknowledge I dont like this anymore then you do. However there would be resistance but it would not be recognized under the rules of free-warfair. The resistance movements would probably be as hunted as the Iraqi Insurgents in some countries. Police and small tactical special-forces army units will be forced to help the invaders rather then fight them off from our streets. There will be alot of support for these actions too. The men/women that will pic up arms will be hunted prey thats for sure. It will be a reversed "government of Vichy France" probably a rightwing resistance movement.

I am not talking about an extrem right wing movement, but common ppl that dont want to be another Islamic Republic thats all. This movement will probably get support from other parts of the world, however it will be a very difficult task to bring them what they may need outmost, moral support from the ppl that havenīt given up or are under constant brainwashing from public service agencys in their own countrys. The resistance movements will need a heck of a Office of Strategic Services (OSS) suport to fight back in those conditions our own gov are planing for us, alot of ppl may find this kind of resistance futile im afraid.

The Turks are muslims too and if there would be any kind of B.I.G uprising I dont think the minority will set the agenda. A man have to look at history, and see what happend in Indonesia and other parts of the world before Islam did get its roots deep in the ground. It has happen before and will happen again. Problem is that ppl never learn from history. This uprising can be triggered from almost anything, as a deadly disease that kills millions of ppl for an example. It can be a peaceful transition if our gov want it to look like that. But it can also be a bloody transition. Faith can be a powerful allie, or a devistating plague.

Cheers:
Doc.S
--
February 23rd, 2005  
TBA_PAKI

[quote="rOk"]
Quote:
About the plans of the muslims...and this is a joke...now that the climates are shifting and there's snow in Algeria and warm winters in Europe you're looking for the sun and you'll find it in Europe.
Well lets get to the sunny regions guys
February 23rd, 2005  
rOk

I most strongly disagree with your claim that the police and others would be forced to do what the politicians tell them...I cannot accept that, sorry...they're people after all too.

And I doubt that any Euro politician would give such an order.
I know you (the Scandinavians) have always more or less kept to yourself (except Vikings )and I must admit I don't really know how's the situation up there...but try to imagine for instance Silvio Berlusconi(or Schroder,Blair...) giving out an order to the police that the riots must be stopped and all borders opened for whoever is invading...Dresden would be covered in swastikas the next day if Schroder said something like that.
C'mon tell me you can't imagine that...pretty please

About the Turks...I know they are muslim, however they come from a different ethnicity(sp?) and how many of them practice religion like in other muslim states (hooded women...)
I've been to Turkey this summer and we drove all along it's eastern shore and everyone I met talked good about the EU(Greeks excluded ) and alike (partly because they wanted to sell me something) but those who didn't sell anything and young people don't see any future in Turkey allienating from the west(EU).
I almost felt a quiet despise for the Arabs from the Turks...as in we're closer to Europe than you, we're better than you.

#edit
I was re-reading the last couple of pages and stumbled upon a claim that the Med could be controlled by the Mahdi army...my first question is how?

The most logical answer would be via submarine warfare-they'd fail miserably in anything else (numbers of warships, experience...) however the Med is layed so thickly with listening devices that there's a saying among the ASW people that you could hear a whale fart in the middle of the Atlantic(or something like that...can't remember right now).
February 23rd, 2005  
Doc.S

We are 15-20 years in the future when this events accure, the police will be as Islamic as the Military will be if something like this happens in sweden for an example. I`m not saying this is doomed to happen, I only say what I think gona happen, and I hope that this is a bad dream and that I will snap out of it in time to realise that it is only a bad dream. But the talks and all the other scenarios have actually taken place allready. * left hand on his chest and the other on the mouse trigger.*

That is the bad news.

The good news is that there might be time left to get more ppl to question the current position of our current govīs in EU today. Turks are in general nice ppl agree, and even if this may stink or sound like a horror movie I do show them who follows the secret plan respect for their brilliant plan. I give it an overage chance to succed whatever the secret battle plans for a future Islamic empire may be.

I say if I didnt think or believe in what I think is going happen there wouldnīt be any sport to be a viking after all. 8)

Cheerful:
Doc.S
February 23rd, 2005  
rOk

I think the Church would get involved sooner or later...after all this is their primary "believer pool"....about the demographics predictions....don't believe them all...I'll just repeat what a Swede wrote on some other forum regarding this...He said
Quote:
If you believe the demographics reports from 1900 the whole of Sweden would have to live in the US
February 23rd, 2005  
A Can of Man

Well Doc S., I think there'll just come a point where there will be a back lash, like there is in the Netherlands.
Where it was once one of the most tolerating countries in Europe, now things are changing. Eventually people will get fed up with the politicians who advocate protecting the people who harm the public. They will be voted out of office and those in favor of solving the problem one way or another will be voted in.
However, I do believe things like inaction, incompetence and political correctness will make the job much harder.
P.S. Doc S., I might be headed over to Europe. So there's still me Daley to the rescue
February 24th, 2005  
godofthunder9010

Quote:
I can see through your post the sheer level of under-estimation, godofthunder and you know what? it is the first sign of Emotional Defeat in tactical sense through Blindness to open ground realities and possibilites.
Gee, thanks for the vote of confidence there man! What I was attempting to do was put forward some realities to correctly annalyze the situation. My thought process goes like this: "Here are you obstacles Mr Mahdi, what is your brillian plan of addressing them??" I just don't think that a conventional war is the most effective thing. If someone can make better sense out of the logistics than just say that it just works out somehow. All I ask is that someone make more sense of it all.

Quote:
Take example of 9/11 Terrorist Attacks on US soil in sensitive regions. What was noticed that "Surprise and Motivation" tactics worked regardless of any military strength.
Muslim fundamentalists successfully blindsided the USA, who's security was so poor that we were almost begging for something terrible to happen. The end results? Well, it certainly hasn't benefitted the Muslim world to have destroyed the WTC and hit the Pentagon. Now, a very large military is parked in the Middle East and they wouldn't be there enmasse if 9/11 had not happened. We're going to have to see how it all plays out from here of course, but it certainly hasn't been much of a benefit to Islam as yet.

Quote:
Apart from this, if any strange event occurs like this one that grabs world-wide media attention. People turn to Bible prophecies and Nostradamus predictions and come up with quatrains that fulfills that particular event, funny isn't it!
Both Christians and Muslims alike have interpreted their own prophecies to mean that they are destined to fight each other in a gigantic horrific war. It offends something inside me, even though I am a pretty religious person. My religions does not require me automatically hate every Muslim in the world. I would hope that many Muslims feel the same. I say a giant bloody war between a united Christendom and a united Islam is only inevitable if we make it inevitable

Quote:
And talking about victory against one muslim country is something different. But facing a huge muslim-nation coalition is something serious to be reckoned with. (A simple logic is that unity even among weaker can turn in to considerable strength also)!

As far as unity is concerned, it can be driven through certain factors that involve, Faith, Geo-political situations, Threat level, Motivation and public opinion. Also in the past, a few people with impressive traits managed to did miracles (take example of how Islam spread )!
I don't remember ever talking about a single Muslim country. I was assuming that all of Islam unites and all of Europe unites to defend itself. The USA's involvement goes without saying, they'd come help out.

Quote:
Also many muslim nations are arming them with new western and chinese weaponry. Thus Tech superiority is not much on the ground but in AIR especially. And Naval blockade in Medi. river will take time and can be countered through swift mobilization and attack tactics. Believe me any military genious can come up with the plan. (Since war requires planning)
The main point is that Europe currently makes everything for themselves. The Muslim has to buy decent gear from other countries. I believe that detail must change before an Islamic Superstate can truly be effective. I believe that they can do it, but it will take some doing.

To be continued ...[/b]
February 24th, 2005  
Doc.S

the_13th_redneck

Quote:
P.S. Doc S., I might be headed over to Europe. So there's still me Daley to the rescue
I feel much safer allredy buddy! with you in the neighborhood we are, "4 against 9 < million>" I fancy our chances to survive, "approximately 100 to 1" But we have one important advantage, I know the terrain, they who attack from the outside doesn`t, and those on the inside only know their local neighborhood and their streets in their citys where most of these attackers probably would start out from, let`s rock.

Conventional War is not the option for such an attack, I think more of an gradually reinforced presence towards the final takeover or retreat. The attacker would start out small, and find weapons in our own countrys as the Spetznas would have done it if Russia would have attacked us. And larger units would push over the borders while different gov`s fumble with how they should deal with all the bombings and local outburst of problems in the infrastructure when panic brakes out amongst former happy nice civilians that would do anything to survive so the best thing to do, avoid big citys, potential leftwing strongholds in the country side that would be perfect recruitment sources, and urban terrain with to many eyes under guard of the enemy.

Local kids are experts to point out an outsider on the streets for the occupants. I think it would be vise to keep the heads low and tune in the radio in the opening of such and attack. The attacker wont be the only danger if such event would occure, there are alot of madmen/women that want to play out their hollywood dreams and just shoot somebody.

Ps: sorry for this I need more

A deadly disease befor the chaos perhaps? Alot of those movies now, are they preparing ppl for something special?

LINK:

http://www.dawnofthedeadmovie.net/home.htm

Cheers:
Doc.S