The rising of an Empire and the future invasion of Europe!

Status
Not open for further replies.
. . . (white people) have retina scans, they have what they call racial profiling, DNA banks, and they're monitoring our people to try to prevent the one person from coming up with the one idea. And the one idea is, how we are going to exterminate white people because that in my estimation is the only conclusion I have come to. We have to exterminate white people off the face of the planet to solve this problem.
"White people want to kill us. I want you to understand that. They want to kill you. They want to kill you because that is part of their plan
" . . . get very serious and not be diverted from coming up with a solution to the problem, and the problem on the planet is white people."

A Final Solution shall rid the world of white people and end all the pestilence of racism and hatred that we are all inflicted with. Whites are the rats that carry the diesease they bit us and infect us. They are the pure evil.

I did find this. Translated from ancient texts from places around the world

No offense to anyone, but i believe it has relevance because most of Europe was white and it is the origin of whites.

godofthunder9010 said:
You bring up the point that I've brought up several times: China. Their population alone surpasses the sum total of all Muslims on the planet. Between them and India, there a lot of "Eastern" play that is not necessarily Muslim. India and China (and Pakistan as well) are the Eastern countries that are rapidly advancing and developing Industrially and Technologically. With the possible exception of Pakistan, the predominantly Muslim nations of the world are not advancing much at all. This puts the greater power in the hands of powers non-Christian and non-Muslim, doesn't it?
Long time no see.

To answer you question. I agree with you to an extent that China is advancing, and the Muslims nation are not at all. But you do not need a industrialized technological nation to have a massively big army. This was proven by Saddam Hussien at one point he had the 4th largest army in the world.

The Islamic empire will have the money from the oil to buy all the weaponery they want. Mostly from Russia and China, which will be happy to sell to them.

At the begining of the war China will indeed help the Islamics perhaps in a bid to get Tawian. They will certainly welcome the cash that they get from weapons, this is a no-brainer. However as the war goes on, and they see the threat of a massively powerful Islamic empire gaining ground in Europe it won't take long for them to realize that they are next. I do believe China will eventualy and definately take action, but the war is already well underway.

My point here from the begining is that the war would get started, not who would win. Starting a war, and winning it are two completely different stories. Whether the Isalmic countries posses the techonogical and industrial capability doesn't matter, what matters is that they have the religious motivation, not to mention the oil money to back it up and get the war started. It is their motivation that will make this happen, and also their belief they cannot lose.

The Muslims beliefs in combination with their cash is the deciding factor here. Fanatical belief and vast amounts of money, seperately are two very strong forces in the world today. Combine the two, and you get something absolutely monstrous in porportion. I hope some of you here can see what a mean by this.

Last edited:
Have I not said, have I not been telling you all along. If you want more proof here is something that will send chills down your spine to the actual reality of this coming World War.

[FONT=Palatino, Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif][SIZE=+2]Iran leader's messianic end-times mission[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Palatino, Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif][SIZE=+1]Ahmadinejad raises concerns with mystical visions

[/SIZE][/FONT]Iranian President Mahmoud's Ahmadinejad's mystical pre-occupation with the coming of a Shiite Islamic messiah figure – the Mahdi – is raising concerns that a nuclear-armed Islamic Republic could trigger the kind of global conflagration he envisions will set the stage for the end of the world...

He sees his main mission, as he recounted in a Nov. 16 speech in Tehran, as to "pave the path for the glorious reappearance of Imam Mahdi, may Allah hasten his reappearance."...

[FONT=Palatino, Book Antiqua, Times New Roman, Georgia, Times]All Iran is buzzing about the Mahdi, the 12th imam and the role Iran and Ahmadinejad are playing in his anticipated return. There's a new messiah hotline. There are news agencies especially devoted to the latest developments...

[/FONT][FONT=Palatino, Book Antiqua, Times New Roman, Georgia, Times]Ahmadinejad is urging Iranians to prepare for the coming of the Mahdi by turning the country into a mighty and advanced Islamic society and by avoiding the corruption and excesses of the West...

http://worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=48225

Unless you already don't know, the reality of the coming of the Mahdi for a lot of Muslims is absolutely true. What Iran is doing now is to prepare for this eventuality a decade or two down the road. This is what this development of nuclear weapons is all about, as I had said this here before. Even now they are preparing for the day they believe will come.

They are getting ready for a war they know will come, while Europe is daydreaming.

[/FONT][FONT=Palatino, Book Antiqua, Times New Roman, Georgia, Times]

[/FONT]

That was a good link I G. That just goes to show you what the left-wing is doing out of sheer naivety or stupidity.

The Muslim plantiff who calls for her prosecution because she said offensive Islam, also calls for her elimination, among other things like destroying Christian artworks. How come he is not being prosecuted? This really shows how left-wing Europe has become one-sided in there taking down of things Christian and related to Western civilization. The more I see stuff like this, the less I believe the left-wing is balance in their outlook but simply driven by baised agenda born out of sheer fantasy, which will in a decade or two for them become a nightmare.

If this war happens and it most likely will, it will be more so because of what the left-wing has done throught the years, rather than solely because of the Muslims alone. The Left seems to take every opportunity to self-destruct Western Civilization. If you dare say anything about it, even a little, they brand you a Nazi. Eventually the seeds sown by left-wing dominated Europe will cause them to reap the whirlwind.

Last edited:
I recommend you these books. She's extremely popular in Italy.

The Rage and The Pride

(With The Rage and the Pride Oriana Fallaci breaks a ten year silence. The silence she kept until September 11's apocalypse in her Manhattan house. She breaks it with a deafening noise. In Europe this book has caused and causes a turmoil never registered in decades. Polemics, discussion, debates, hearty consents and praises, wild attacks. And a million copies sold in Italy where it still is at the bestsellers' top. Hundreds of thousands in France, in Germany, in Spain: the other countries where it has become the Number one Bestseller. Around a dozen translations will soon appear.

With her well-known courage Oriana Fallaci faces the themes unchained by the Islamic terrorism: the contrast and, in her opinion, incompatibility between the Islamic world and the Western world; the global reality of the Jihad and the lack of response, the lenience of the West. With her brutal sincerity she hurls pitiless accusations, vehement invectives, and denounces the uncomfortable truths that all of us know but never dare to express. With her rigorous logic, lucidity of mind, she defends our culture and blames what she calls our blindness, our deafness, our masochism, the conformism and the arrogance of the Politically Correct. With the poetry of a prophet like a modern Cassandra she says it in the form of a letter addressed to all of us.

The text is enriched by a dramatic preface in which Oriana Fallaci reveals how The Rage and the Pride was born, grew up, and detachedly calls it "my small book." In addition, a preface in which she tells significant episodes of her extraordinary life and explains her unreachable isolation, her demanding and inflexible choices. Because of this too, what she calls "my small book" is in reality a great book. A precious book, a book that shakes our conscience. It is also the portrait of a soul. Her soul. No doubt it will remain as a thorn pierced inside our brains and our hearts).

The Force of Reason

(Oriana Fallaci is back with her much-anticipated follow up to The Rage and the Pride, her powerful post-September 11 manifesto. The genesis for The Force of Reason was a postscript entitled Due Anni Dopo (Two Years Later), which was intended as a brief appendix to the thirtieth edition of The Rage and the Pride (2002). Once Ms. Fallaci completed the postscript, she chose to expand it into a book, a continuation of her ideas set in motion in The Rage and the Pride.In The Force of Reason Fallaci takes aim at the many attacks and death threats she received after the publication of The Rage and the Pride. Ms. Fallaci begins by identifying herself with one Master Cecco, the author of a heretical book who was burnt at the stake during the Inquisition seven centuries ago on account of his beliefs, and proceeds with a rigorous analysis of the burning of Troy and the creation of a Europe that, to her judgment, is no longer her familiar homeland but rather a place best called Eurabia, a soon-to-be colony of Islam (with Italy as its stronghold). Ms. Fallaci explores her ideas in historical, philosophical, moral, and political terms, courageously addressing taboo topics with sharp logic).

Obvious said:
. . . (white people) have retina scans, they have what they call racial profiling, DNA banks, and they're monitoring our people to try to prevent the one person from coming up with the one idea. And the one idea is, how we are going to exterminate white people because that in my estimation is the only conclusion I have come to. We have to exterminate white people off the face of the planet to solve this problem.
"White people want to kill us. I want you to understand that. They want to kill you. They want to kill you because that is part of their plan
" . . . get very serious and not be diverted from coming up with a solution to the problem, and the problem on the planet is white people."

A Final Solution shall rid the world of white people and end all the pestilence of racism and hatred that we are all inflicted with. Whites are the rats that carry the diesease they bit us and infect us. They are the pure evil.

I did find this. Translated from ancient texts from places around the world

No offense to anyone, but i believe it has relevance because most of Europe was white and it is the origin of whites.

You found that in ancient texts? Did your ancient texts actually quote retinal scans and racial profiling? I would be interested in reading those texts if you can supply a link.

Obvious said:
Well, technically the IndoEuropeans were a major contribution to the ethnicity commonly called "white" and they're not from Western Europe. They migrated to Europe from Central Asia actually.

When I went to school the four races of Man were;

1. Caucasoid- White from the Caucasus Mountains area in Russia, Turkey, Iran.
2. Mongoloid- Asian from Mongolian areas, China mostly.
3. Negroid- Black, originating in African Continent.
4. Australoid- Aboriginal people originating in now Australia.

Everyone else are mixtures of the four races.

Last edited:
no offence guys but i think the races thing is rubbish. all humans belongs and orginated from one race and just like an empire and they spilt. One day I believe that all human will be unite in one banner. BTW the prophecy that Musilm will unite together is rather false. Because it is very difficult to unite all muslim. The only way is through blood shed of the "unbelievers" and the "stained". But this could not happen ina big scale because there will be outcry from the UN and the world. Furthermore the US and the European would never allow Middle East countries to be strong. Thats why they support Israel. They will definately stir up arguement between the muslin countries. Therefore the possiblity of Muslim to rise up become a world power is very small.

Italian Guy said:
Oh do they? :shock:
well every strong country does not want other countries to be strong and threaten their position. It is quite understandable to keep weak country weak and therefore will be pose threat to them

Genghis_Kan said:
no offence guys but i think the races thing is rubbish. all humans belongs and orginated from one race and just like an empire and they spilt. One day I believe that all human will be unite in one banner. BTW the prophecy that Musilm will unite together is rather false. Because it is very difficult to unite all muslim. The only way is through blood shed of the "unbelievers" and the "stained". But this could not happen ina big scale because there will be outcry from the UN and the world. Furthermore the US and the European would never allow Middle East countries to be strong. Thats why they support Israel. They will definately stir up arguement between the muslin countries. Therefore the possiblity of Muslim to rise up become a world power is very small.
The history of world is filled with surprises and you will expect more in the future!

Muslims will again unite one day and become a major power in the world and you - Europeans will watch it.

By the way you forgot that after Mongols invasion, muslims patched up again and emerged as a world power in the shape of "Ottoman Empire" and its first victim was a great European city called "Constantinople".

Now that the Americans have jumped in to the band-wagon and the results are not getting better even after 4 years of conflict (Withdrawal from Iraq is also under consideration) and once again this war has started to make muslims re-think about their current situation and understanding the importance of patch-up and unity!

Last edited:
Genghis_Kan said:
One day I believe that all human will be unite in one banner. BTW the prophecy that Musilm will unite together is rather false. Because it is very difficult to unite all muslim.

These two statements appear contradictory to me. Unless the Islamic religion ceases to exist, of course.

I hope that humans unite at some point, but I also hope that this will not occur under any banner so to speak(i.e. nation, religion, ideology).

Missileer said:
When I went to school the four races of Man were;

1. Caucasoid- White from the Caucasus Mountains area in Russia, Turkey, Iran.
2. Mongoloid- Asian from Mongolian areas, China mostly.
3. Negroid- Black, originating in African Continent.
4. Australoid- Aboriginal people originating in now Australia.

Everyone else are mixtures of the four races.

I believe in time you will find that it is the Mongoloid race which originated in the Americas and migrated West to Asia. Humans do this naturally, migrate West. Once their numbers grew in Asia, the Caucasoid people were forced to migrate further West into Europe.

LOL. Who the hell told you that? How were they supposed to "originate" in America if the first humans came outta Africa and started settling Asia and Europe?

System Bolaget said:
I believe in time you will find that it is the Mongoloid race which originated in the Americas and migrated West to Asia. Humans do this naturally, migrate West. Once their numbers grew in Asia, the Caucasoid people were forced to migrate further West into Europe.

Actually, I didn't care one way or another in 1955. This was in the World Book encyclopedia.

Mohmar Deathstrike said:
LOL. Who the hell told you that? How were they supposed to "originate" in America if the first humans came outta Africa and started settling Asia and Europe?

In time, you and your people will find that things went down a lot differently than you suppose they did. The information is elusive by design.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back