The rising of an Empire and the future invasion of Europe!

Status
Not open for further replies.
gladius said:
First of all how do you know the US will even threaten the use of nukes to fight EMP? The US could issue that warning, it may work depends who is in charge, if it is a tough President then maybe, only maybe it will work. But that is a big IF.

What if they do use EMP anyways, do you really think the US will risk bombing them with nukes, when they can nuke New York or Chicago. I don't think the US will risk that no matter who is in charge. They simply won't.

The effect of EMP does not warrant the use of nuclear weapons. I don't see why the enemy will believe that the US will use nukes to strike back against EMP. So they will go ahead and use EMP anyways. The only time the US will use nukes for sure is if they send a terrorist to nuke one of our cities.

i do indeed believe that they'll do that... a laser capable of taking out a nuclear missile is already made!... the only bad thing about it is that the laser is so big and requires a heavy source of energy!.. but in a few years that laser will be alot smaller and even if it still requires alot of energy it wouldn't be a problem to use it as defense...

u said urself that they wouldn't risk a nuclear war... a warning should do the job... and if they still EMP, well, then Goodbye to them... :p

indeed it is some huge IF's... but this whole thread is basicly a huge if...

Morten said:
i do indeed believe that they'll do that... a laser capable of taking out a nuclear missile is already made!... the only bad thing about it is that the laser is so big and requires a heavy source of energy!.. but in a few years that laser will be alot smaller and even if it still requires alot of energy it wouldn't be a problem to use it as defense...
I don't think you understand how EMP can be deployed.

That laser is made to take out a nuclear missle already inside or, upon re-entry inside the atmophere.

The EMP is made to be detonated in the upper extremes of the atmosphere making it harder to intercept than a regular nuclear missle which has to go into the atmosphere and down to earth.

Furthermore, one EMP has the range of an entire continent, so it could be effectively detonated over international waters or out of the range of the laser or ABM and still affect it target.

u said urself that they wouldn't risk a nuclear war... a warning should do the job... and if they still EMP, well, then Goodbye to them... :p
The warning has to match the threat if its to be credible. In this case its not.

We nuke them, they nuke us too, so goodbye to us too. Whats the point of this when you don't have to do this. Like I most Western aren't leaders insane enough to do this.

indeed it is some huge IF's... but this whole thread is basicly a huge if...
Yes, but it has good solid facts and cultural motivation to back it up, that what makes it a very possible scenario. ...So it maybe no longer an "IF", but "When".

Last edited:
gladius said:
You can say that he will bring peace all you want, but I read alot of those writtings from various interpreters, the outcome is not a peaceful one.

Yes, the Mahdi will work hard to bring about peace throughout the world---right after he tries conquers it.

This is from one of many Islamic websites (NOT my own interprtation), it is very clear what most Muslims believe will happen.

Mahdi will lead Muslims to a great victory against the Christian Romans (i.e. All the white Europeans including the Americans). This great war is called al-Malhamah al-Kubrah or Armageddon. It will end up with a great victory to Muslims against Romans after six years. Muslims will take over their capital Rome (this can be any city)...

...Then, you will invade Rome (the Romans) and Allah will grant it (to you).

http://www.islamicweb.com/history/mahdi.htm

There you go I'm not making any of this up.

If the Mahdi with his Islamic Empire tries to conquer Rome or any other major European city, then it will result in WW III. And if the Mahdi doesn't do as it is said then he isn't the Mahdi, so he is bascily stuck into starting WW III, that is the predicamnet here.

Thats simply what it says and I'm going by that. You may have a different interpretation, or you may be trying to sugarcoat, I don't know. But I have to go with the majority of writtings that I find.

I wasn't going by the writtings of Nostradamus, but by the Islamic writtings themselves. (But Nostradamus does have a good track record of predicting future events but thats another story)
galdius, my mate!

You are forgetting that being an educated muslim, I have a much bigger understanding and knowledge about these things.

I even own a special documentary (4 - CD set) that contains very huge information about signs of judgement day and the prophecies of the end times by our Holy Prophet (PBUH). It also contains details about what christians and Jews believe.

Man! seriously, Mehdi will be a modern day saladin and he will be the only person who will manage to unite the current dis-united Islamic world and introduce the true nature of Islam around the world. And of-course there will be skeptism from Athiests and idol worshippers who will be his prime targets.

he will not be the king of terror as Nostradamus prophecies indicate and he will bring justice to the world.

Holy prophet (PBUH) prophecies are even more accurate then that of Nostradamus and he (PBUH) actually even predicted the battles that Mehdi will fight during his leader-ship period.

The capture of EU will be more of a religious type then that of a destructive one. But one thing is that Israel will be wiped out no matter how strong that nation considers it-self.

The battle of Al-kubra will be fought in Middle East, mainly on the parts of Saudi Arabia, Syria and Turkey.

I can understand what you are saying, maybe you have a different interpretation.

However if you look at most Muslim sources, just on the internet alone for example, they mostly all say about a battle between the Christians and the Muslims for 6 years which ends up in the conquest of Rome. I am just repeating what most Islamic scholars are saying in regards to this. Regardless it is going to be really big and really bloody.

Perhaps you have a different interpretation thats fine. For now I have to go with the majority of Islamic shcolars since this will have most impact on any outcome.

Last edited:
If thats the case that means Europe falls first since it is closest to the Middle East. So have fun over there when it happens.

The Mahdi will hate Atheist more than Christians, since Europe is predominantly atheist you will get the worst of it.

No offense but I think this whole entire think is just a load of crap, what are the odds that a area of land that is currently still in the stone age capable of invading europe.

Ye of little faith

IF you believe in the Bible or Nostradamas' quatrains (predictions) then a take over of Europe and the Middle East isn't so far out of the question.

The Muslims have a prophecy that was well presented by gladius that fortells a leader that will unite the Muslim world in a jihad.

Nostradamas predicted that a leader will rise in the East and will usher in the anti-christ.

The Bible in Revelations predicts that the anti-christ will mark the beginning of the endtimes.

SO - ye of little faith - beware - the prophets may just have the last word.

Last edited:
Lol

Hello is this the anti-christ friends network? ...According to ancient prophecies you may only qualify for the much heralded and stupendous world title of anti-christ, if you come from the area within the old empire of Alexander the great. If not not perhaps I have the wrong number. Thank you. ;-)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As far as the prophecies go, it is interesting to note that 3 independent sources, which argueably have proven themselves accurate in the past, basicly lead up to to the same unfolding of events, although from different perspectives. Whether you think this is coincidence or not, it is something worth mentioning. Its up to you to believe it or not. As far as this thread goes, I have presented it from a realsitic and logical perspective, which is still has a good possibility of happening regardless whether you believe in those prophecies or not.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Obvious said:
No offense but I think this whole entire think is just a load of crap, what are the odds that a area of land that is currently still in the stone age capable of invading europe.
There are 3 factors that will help them achieve this. If you want to know the details read the thread. I will give you the basics.

1. Population. They are experiencing a population boom whcih in 20 years will far outnumber Europe's shrinking population. They will throw massive amounts of men and equipment into the fray to offset NATO's technological advantage.

2. The in-country populous already living in Europe will help divert precious recources form the actual battlefront of the invasion.

3. EMP. Probably the most deciding factor, this will in the very least temporarily negate the West's tech advantage long enough to make massive gains in the oppening stages of the war.

The Invaders will have a lot going for them, at least in the begining stages of the war. Which is why this has a very good chance of happening.

The details are all explained somewhere in the thread.

Last edited:
This event will not take place within next 20 years. It will take place when Europe will be in most vulnerable position. Probably after 2060.

According to predictions, the battle of "Al-Kubra" (which will be fought in Middle-East) will last 4 years in which Romans will suffer a major defeat in the end. This will leave Europe very vulnerable militarily and then the rising population of muslims over there will play its part.

Nostradamus, Bible and Holy Prophet (PBUH) all predict that Romans will pay a heavy price (more then its attacker) in the end-times of this world.

It means that current dominance of western world will falter in the coming decades and things will get better for Muslims.

Note: Holy Prophet (PBUH) predicted that when Mehdi will establish his kingdom in Saudi Arabia, forces from the "EAST" will join his side.

I think OIL is one of biggest driving factors here.

Recent Situation of EAST:

This is the biggest mystery yet to discover. China is also in the EAST and it maintains very strong relations with muslim countries and is helping PAKISTAN in becoming stronger day-by-day in terms of military capabilities.

Indo-Pak peace process has already begun and there can be no war between these two nations due to both of them being Nuclear and Missile Powers. It has been proven in 2002. Not even Russians support it now.

Iran is becoming stronger and looking forward to become Nuclear power in the near future. Russia supports it.

North Korea is already hostile to US and China backs it.

Taiwan issue is also very complicated.

Russians are having major defence-related pact with China.

Last edited:
You bring up the point that I've brought up several times: China. Their population alone surpasses the sum total of all Muslims on the planet. Between them and India, there a lot of "Eastern" play that is not necessarily Muslim. India and China (and Pakistan as well) are the Eastern countries that are rapidly advancing and developing Industrially and Technologically. With the possible exception of Pakistan, the predominantly Muslim nations of the world are not advancing much at all. This puts the greater power in the hands of powers non-Christian and non-Muslim, doesn't it?

godofthunder9010 said:
You bring up the point that I've brought up several times: China. Their population alone surpasses the sum total of all Muslims on the planet. Between them and India, there a lot of "Eastern" play that is not necessarily Muslim. India and China (and Pakistan as well) are the Eastern countries that are rapidly advancing and developing Industrially and Technologically. With the possible exception of Pakistan, the predominantly Muslim nations of the world are not advancing much at all. This puts the greater power in the hands of powers non-Christian and non-Muslim, doesn't it?
At Last, somebody got my point or might be that I did not noticed yours.

People here usually don't know what they are talking about.

Holy Prophet (PBUH) clearly stated in his quatrain about this war with Romans that a huge "Alliance from the EAST" will come and join the side of IMAM MEHDI.

He (PBUH) even used to say that "seek knowledge, even if you have to go to CHINA".

Now, there is a big logic hidden in these two comments.

Of-course, Middle East will progress very well in MEHDI times, but forces from the EAST will come to aid his cause in a war against Romans.

Now, there is no pointing out towards a specific nation in the EAST, but we all know that nations (EAST of Saudi Arabia) are becoming more powerful with the passage of time.

The countries that lie on the EAST of Saudi Arabia also include:

- Iran
- Pakistan
- India
- & China

TBA_PAKI said:
At Last, somebody got my point or might be that I did not noticed yours.

People here usually don't know what they are talking about.

Holy Prophet (PBUH) clearly stated in his quatrain about this war with Romans that a huge "Alliance from the EAST" will come and join the side of IMAM MEHDI.

He (PBUH) even used to say that "seek knowledge, even if you have to go to CHINA".

Now, there is a big logic hidden in these two comments.

Of-course, Middle East will progress very well in MEHDI times, but forces from the EAST will come to aid his cause in a war against Romans.

Now, there is no pointing out towards a specific nation in the EAST, but we all know that nations (EAST of Saudi Arabia) are becoming more powerful with the passage of time.

The countries that lie on the EAST of Saudi Arabia also include:

- Iran
- Pakistan
- India
- & China

Yikes. What's this :cen: about?!

This is the truth that we are talking about.

Note these big hints:

EDIT: Corrected

-> Isfahan region (mentioned in hadiths) is the same region where Iranian Nuclear Power plant is being built along with technical assistance from Russians. Iran already has developed Missiles that can hit central Europe. hint: Shahab III

US wants to impose sanctions on IRAN due to this move.

-> Gawadar Port is under contruction in Balochistan province (close to Iranian border) along with technical assistance from china, which will be staging ground for PAK-China Naval forces in a couple of years.

-> Indo-PAK peace process is under-way now.

Last edited:
Paki, I'd suggest you to stay silent when you have no freaking idea about Iran!

Khurasan region (mentioned in hadiths) is the same region where Iranian Nuclear Power plant is being built along with technical assistance from Russians. Iran already has developed Missiles that can hit central Europe. hint: Shahab III

There is no nuke power plant in the province of Khorassan.

There are nuke facilities in Natanz (Isfahan province), Bushehr province by the persian gulf, Arak in Central province and one test nuke facility in northern part of Tehran

1- Shahab III has a maximum range of ,1000-1,300 kilometer

http://www.globalsecurity.org/wmd/world/iran/shahab-3.htm

2- Shahab IV (which is not still built) might have the capablity of hitting Eastern & Central Europe.

3- Hopefully, in near future, we Iranians will expel Islam and Mullahs out of our beloved country!

4- The only Islamic country having nuke weapons is Pakistan which, I believe, is a far more dangerous nation-state than even Iran or Saudi Arabia!

phoenix80 said:
Paki, I'd suggest you to stay silent when you have no freaking idea about Iran!

There is no nuke power plant in the province of Khorassan.

There are nuke facilities in Natanz (Isfahan province), Bushehr province by the persian gulf, Arak in Central province and one test nuke facility in northern part of Tehran

1- Shahab III has a maximum range of ,1000-1,300 kilometer

http://www.globalsecurity.org/wmd/world/iran/shahab-3.htm

2- Shahab IV (which is not still built) might have the capablity of hitting Eastern & Central Europe.

3- Hopefully, in near future, we Iranians will expel Islam and Mullahs out of our beloved country!

4- The only Islamic country having nuke weapons is Pakistan which, I believe, is a far more dangerous nation-state than even Iran or Saudi Arabia!
Sorry! I confused Khorasan with Isfahan.

Both of these regions are mentioned in hadiths, where some important developments will take place for this up-coming war.

Man! take out your geography map and then take a close look that how close IRAN is to Europe. Its a huge country.

And Shahab III Missile range has been extended up-to 1700 KM according to Iranian sources. Their Missiles can now reach parts of central Europe.

Global Security ORG needs some serious upgradation, my mate!

LoL!
We Iranians (PEOPLE) have no intentions to fight with the rest of the world.

if the mullahcracy of tehran is crazy, so be it. I have no problem seeing it bombed by the US military! I'd take the side of the US for sure in a war against the islamofascists!

phoenix80 said:
LoL!
We Iranians (PEOPLE) have no intentions to fight with the rest of the world.

if the mullahcracy of tehran is crazy, so be it. I have no problem seeing it bombed by the US military! I'd take the side of the US for sure in a war against the islamofascists!
Thats your thinking but that doesn't changes any situation in EAST.

Here is a part of the hadith: (In English)

Once this becomes known (that MEHDI has arrived) to all the Muslims, a person from Khurâsân will come with a large army in order to assist Imam Mahdi. The name of the person who will be the leader of the front section of this army will be Mansûr.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back