The rising of an Empire and the future invasion of Europe! - Page 25

--

December 2nd, 2004  
Banzai

The fact is that the basics of Islamic, Judaic, and Christo/Catholic beliefs are pretty much the same. The true evil is organized religion itself.
December 2nd, 2004  
FlyingFrog

Naah, I really don't like ppl to be too religion fanatic. It is too dangerous.

And I do think the at this moment, the Islam is the most fanatic one.
December 3rd, 2004  
Ezechiel

Quote:
Originally Posted by gladius
Revelation 8:8
The second angel sounded, and something like a great mountain burning with fire was thrown into the sea; and a third of the sea became blood,

Century 1, Quatrain 69
The great mountain round of seven stadia
Afterwards peace, war, famine, flood,
It will roll away sinking great countries
Even antiquities and great foundation.

I think this "comet" is a nuclear bomb. Bible likes to describe something with natural things.

I believe u also read something in the revelations wrote about "Knights who have strong armor and his mouth can burst out fire, some certain part was like lighting or something". Don't u think it's talking about a tank?

So I believe this comet represent a nuclear bomb.
--
December 3rd, 2004  
Lupos

It all depends on the interpretation. Everything in The Bible can be interpreted multiple ways. (Well, not everything but you know what I mean) Any religeous book that is similar is bound to survive the test of time. This is how they remain relevant to the times. The Koran is similar.
December 4th, 2004  
gladius

I'm pretty sure its a comet, and not nuclear weapons.

Both describe it as a great mountain, or a great mountain round of seven stadia.

In the vision is seen a mountain being thrown into the sea. We all know that a nuke isn't as big as a mountain. So its a big chunk of something falling into the sea. It gives a measurement of seven staida.

A stadia is approximately 185 meters in lenght, times 7, which was the measurement given. So we are looking a something about 1300 meters (several city blocks) around being hurled into the sea at tremendous speed. Like I said a nuke is not this big, the only other posibilty is a comet or meteor. So definately a comet.

The side effects of a comet of this size will be the same if a nuclear war broke out. The force will be about equal to 1000 to 2000 megatons of TNT. The atomic bomb that was dropped on Japan was equal to only 15,000 tons, NOT megatons, so we are actually looking at around 1000 million tons of TNT for a comet of this size. This will cause all kinds of global effects, gigantic tidal waves, earthquakes, ect. And also what called a nuclear winter, since it will toss up all kinds of derbis into the atmosphere causing the sky to turn black and sending the world into darkness (permanent nightime) for at least a few months. So like I said this is the equivalent of not only one nuclear bomb, but a nuclear war.

I am convinced that WWIII will not be a nuclear war, but a strickly conventional war. As for biological weapons, that may be another story.

During WWI gas was used in abundance by both sides. But during WWII both the Allies and Germany had massive amounts of gas in stockpile, still no one used them, but they could have. If one side used it it would have caused retaliation by the other, hampering the the way both liked to conduct warfare, but mostly causing civilian casualties. I think they saw its use as being detrimental to themselves, there was more to lose than there was to gain by its use.

I think both sides of this future conflict will probably come to the same conclusion when it comes to using nukes. I personally don't see any advantage of using nukes when all you can expect is retaliation.

I also agree with alot of the stuff thats been said on some of the last few posts, especially on the difference between their culture and our (Western) culture, Western Europe especially, this is one of the main reasons I see this actually coming to pass (with or without the comet). Not only that, but everyday their media is feeding them hate for the West, this doesn't help matters get any better.
February 22nd, 2005  
Pyro

Quote:
Originally Posted by godofthunder9010
If someone can motivate a united Muslim Empire, I have no doubt they'd be very dangerous. Before they could be fully effective, they'd have to drag the Muslim nations of the world into the 21st century economically and technologically. That part would require a lot of work.
and it would take a long time
February 22nd, 2005  
TBA_PAKI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyro
Quote:
If someone can motivate a united Muslim Empire, I have no doubt they'd be very dangerous. Before they could be fully effective, they'd have to drag the Muslim nations of the world into the 21st century economically and technologically. That part would require a lot of work.
and it would take a long time
Nothing takes long time. Look at the rise of NAZI party in Germany and what a motivated Hitler did in WWII

And muslims are not so backward as some might think. We have already acquired Atomic and Missile technologies and are buying western weapons of various sorts. Not to forget that among us, are blessed with natural resources so we cant predict the future scenario!
February 22nd, 2005  
godofthunder9010

"We can't predict the future" is the truest statement that can be made about these sorts of scenarios.

What the world of Islam currently lacks right now is unity and motivation. Germany had plenty of that. Ancient Islam did too, so it will be interesting to see what happens next in modern day Islam.
February 22nd, 2005  
TBA_PAKI

Quote:
"We can't predict the future" is the truest statement that can be made about these sorts of scenarios.

What the world of Islam currently lacks right now is unity and motivation. Germany had plenty of that. Ancient Islam did too, so it will be interesting to see what happens next in modern day Islam.
Quite interesting fact friend !

Life is like a cycle even for religions or masses. Look at Romans of the past and then they lost the glory and unity for quite a few decades. Then industrial revolution brought them up once again.

Similiar is the case with muslims. They were once a world-power when united but after WWI they fell as well and disunited. But many interesting changes can be seen today.

Like I said, Muslims are slowly moving towards path of stabilization once again and acquiring Atomics, Industries, Weapons and so on...

Not to forget that Middle East is considered to be a very good market for weapons trade. And They are getting all sorts like F-16s, F-15s, Abrams MBTs and what not!

So in the near future anything un-predictable can happen like no one predicted 9/11 style attacks on Sole Superpower's soil.

Heck some even felt that US (after the Cold War) will be relieved but the current world situation tells something different

And as far as Europe is concerned. I don't think they are so strong as they might seem to be. Only USA has the guts to face big challenges and there are political factors involved also. Like British people did not supported attack on IRAQ.

Heck even a tussle with IRAN is very dangerous for even USA despite of military superiority. And talking about winning a battle against the UNITED ISLAMIC FORCE Man! I'm sorry if someone is offended by this but let me tell some of you a few things.

--> Don't ever go blind with pride about what you currently have. And also muslims have more fighting spirit then many westerners (except a few)

--> Not tor forget that many European nations do not have proper militaries even. Also there total population is small. Plus many among them benefit from trade relations with countries in Middle East. The only strong point they have is Nuclear Weapons.

--> And don't count on communists to help (specially military one) in such a scenario. Not at all, they have very good relations with muslims and prefer peace over war (Thats a fact!....)

--> Wars are fought today with tactics and mind and not just blind faith.
February 22nd, 2005  
Paddster

Hmm, I think people forget that A) the European Union has a population of 460 Million, and Europe itself has 600 Million +. We have small militaries at the moment, but with the equipment and a better trained army, we would defeat them.

I apologise for how basic my staement is, I'm tired lol. I just find it ridiculous the way that some people believe Europe would be taken over easily by this Islamic Coalition.

And the European ''Pacifist'' policy. What policy? Just because most European countries did not go into Iraq does not mean we are pacifists.

I'm too tired to go into an argument, but I hope people understand what I'm getting at here.

Thanks, Pad.