The rising of an Empire and the future invasion of Europe! - Page 23

--

November 13th, 2004  
Doppleganger

They're the same species of human that anyone from North America or Europe is. They're people like you and I and just as intelligent. The difference is that they don't have access to the same information and choices that we do. Some of them make very bad decisions formulated on ignorance that is no fault of their own.
November 13th, 2004  
SHERMAN

some amricans and europians make very bad choices based on poor knowledge....
November 13th, 2004  
USAFAUX2004

this is the prediction of WW3
--
November 13th, 2004  
Chocobo_Blitzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHERMAN
some amricans and europians make very bad choices based on poor knowledge....
"looks at Fahrenheit 9/11 ticket sales"
November 14th, 2004  
Doc.S

Quote:
gladius wrote:
You're right, I agree with you Europe would not sit back. They will put up a fight.

I never really said the Islamics are going to win. But what I am saying from the mentality I see going there right now, the Europeans will make it easier for a united Muslim empire to do this to them.

The Europeans will win eventualy, but they way things are going on right now the price for doing so will be very high. The Europeans are making their bed, so to speak, and they will have to lay on it.
Anyone remember WW2 from School? There has to be a couple of million dead people before anyone react and their eyes opens up.

Cheers:
Doc.S
November 14th, 2004  
USAFAUX2004

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc.S
Quote:
gladius wrote:
You're right, I agree with you Europe would not sit back. They will put up a fight.

I never really said the Islamics are going to win. But what I am saying from the mentality I see going there right now, the Europeans will make it easier for a united Muslim empire to do this to them.

The Europeans will win eventualy, but they way things are going on right now the price for doing so will be very high. The Europeans are making their bed, so to speak, and they will have to lay on it.
Anyone remember WW2 from School? There has to be a couple of million dead people before anyone react and their eyes opens up.

Cheers:
Doc.S
good point, just like the last time
November 15th, 2004  
AussieNick

It's just not going to happen, a war/invasion/terror regime may occur, but they will not be succesful. People are too free willed/minded in the west. We will not let ourselves be oppressed by such a system after how ever many years of freedom. Our values system will not allow it and it goes against everything we stand for. Anyway, I think you'd find that if war like that did occur the next day you'd have every male of fighting age lining up to enlist.
November 15th, 2004  
dougal

What about Austrila or is it to wide spread and drunk?
November 15th, 2004  
beardo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chocobo_Blitzer
4- Europe continues their ambivalence towards military actions in the middle-east.

Are the UK forces not in Iraq then?
November 15th, 2004  
Chocobo_Blitzer

I actually just meant continental europe, though even that is flawed with the likes of Poland and Italy.