The rising of an Empire and the future invasion of Europe! - Page 22

--

November 12th, 2004  
Paddster

Good point.

But, if a serious threat like that came about, and invaded your country, every man, women and child out of vengence and loyalty to their country would fight them with determination.

When someone invades your country its a different matter.

I get what your saying, but in reality, that pacifism will no longer exist. I guess this 'pacifism' is taken from the War on Iraq?

If a huge, threatening and would-be conquering arab force tried to invade europe, and if or if not managed to break through turkey, the 'pacifism' would be gone, and europe would unite and destroy them.

Germany, France, UK, Russia, Poland, Spain, Italy, everyone.

Europe would not sit back with a threat like this.
November 12th, 2004  
gladius

You're right, I agree with you Europe would not sit back. They will put up a fight.

I never really said the Islamics are going to win. But what I am saying from the mentality I see going there right now, the Europeans will make it easier for a united Muslim empire to do this to them.

The Europeans will win eventualy, but they way things are going on right now the price for doing so will be very high. The Europeans are making their bed, so to speak, and they will have to lay on it.
November 12th, 2004  
USAFAUX2004

Why oes it matter? we are all DOOMED!
--
November 12th, 2004  
Kane

Quote:
Why oes it matter? we are all DOOMED!
The final judgement?
November 12th, 2004  
SHERMAN

Why cant this thread die already?
November 12th, 2004  
03USMC

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHERMAN
Why cant this thread die already?

Because the Mahdi does not wish it to
November 12th, 2004  
Chocobo_Blitzer

You know it's your favorite, Sherman! All hail gladius!

He schools up all the other conspiracy WWIII sites on the net! Seriously! All those guys are rookies!
November 13th, 2004  
SHERMAN

common. you guys have got to go out there and meet some arabs....they are not from outer space, you know? they are very sharp and very realistic people.
November 13th, 2004  
godofthunder9010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHERMAN
common. you guys have got to go out there and meet some arabs....they are not from outer space, you know?
What??? They're not??
*Runs and Hides*
November 13th, 2004  
Paddster

Exactly, good point SHERMAN, there people not machines.