The rising of an Empire and the future invasion of Europe!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I already made it quite clear that I don't believe in this Muslims uniting against the West crap, but I'll join back in for the hell of it.

:lol:
staurofilakes said:
Is Ben-Laden our the Mahdi???

Is Bush our Jesus? If so, they better reconcile pretty soon. Then they can have their prayer in Mecca and it'll be cool and it'll all work out. Yay!

I am still thinking about this.

I have another scenario:

Year 2010, a terrorist cell achieved their porpouse of introducing a nuclear weapon,dirty bomb or extreme dangerous virus in a US city, say for example, Washginton.

The say to the White House that if in a 5 days deadline they do not withdraw their troops from the Holy Land(Arabia Saudi) and stop helping Israel they will make of Washginton a hell of fire.

The US Goverment studies the situation, they have to options, negociate with the fanatics, and do what they ask or try to find them in such a short period of time. Finally they decide the withdraw from Arabia and quit the protection to Israel. The risk is too high, we are talking about millions of victims...Does it worth it?? After all, US have a lot of oil stored.

After a few days Osama comes back to his land. Now he is the Mahdi. He made US ( evil ) come back to his land, leaving the holy land free of unfaithfuls and also leaving saint places (jerusalem) ready to be conquered. Now all muslims are all together ready for the worl domination.

Scary, eh?

The U.S. presence in Saudi Arabia is not the only thing that prevents the people of that country or Bin Laden from overthrowing the ruling Saudi family. Their own security forces have been keeping the population in check for decades before the U.S. first stationed troops there in 1990.

The SANG's mission is to protect the royal family from internal rebellion and the other Saudi Army, should the need arise. The strength of the guard in 1992 was estimated at 75,000, but 20,000 of that total served in a militia status, on call for mobilization rather than on daily active duty.

Training of the national guard became the responsibility of the Vinnell Corporation of the United States in 1975. About 1,000 United States Vietnam veterans were initially recruited to serve in the long-term training program designed to convert the guard into a mobile and hard-hitting counterinsurgency force that could also reinforce the regular army if necessary. These contractors were supervised by a United States military group with the designation Office of the Program Manager--Saudi Arabian National Guard (OPM-SANG).

So, the US presence is before the 90s.

Mohmar 'Deathstrike' said:
I already made it quite clear that I don't believe in this Muslims uniting against the West crap, but I'll join back in for the h**l of it.

Like I said also before it doesn't matter what you believe.

You may not believe that the Muslims will unite against the west, but THEY DO. I don't think you can tell them what or what not to believe.

Surfing trough the net i founded this page, it also has some interesting info:

http://www.lampholderpub.com/Imam Mahdi, new_page_25.html

If Uosama bin Laden believes himself to be the Imam Mahdi [or a precursor to], then it is quite understandable why he would want to remain in or near the Northern Afghan borders to fulfill the prophecy. The Mahdi will descend from the mountains in order to bring this prophecy into fulfillment, and Islamic extremists are flowing into these areas to join other Islamic warriors for a much anticipated end-time battle.

According to Islamic tradition, the Qur'an indicates the great fire will burn up the wicked (non-Muslims, infidels), destroying the evil off the face of the Earth. This Islamic prophecy has a twofold purpose - (1) not to destroy the United States; but (2) to claim the United States as a Muslim nation; and (3) bring about the conflagration that helps to usher in the "Islamic Millennium."

I just don't see Muslims uniting over anything. They are one fragmented lot who just can't seem to live up to their whole brotherhood talk.

Even according to the Muslims they will be fragmented and divided up until the Mahdi apppears, its he who unites them all.

So any division amongst Muslims right now actually plays up to the Mahdi prophecies actually happening.

Nevertheless that Newsweek alleged desecration of the Koran did show that they can sometimes act toghether for a common purpose. Thats just a small example of how they can get toghether, once the Mahdi arrives they will have an even bigger reason to do so.

Gladius, I have benn looking for your posts concerning the imposibility of Ben Laden being the Mahdi but I could not find them, this topic is too big! ;)

Wich are the main reasons you find to aseverete that Ben Laden or somebody close to him couldn´t be the Mahdi?

It was a short statement I made a while back, so I doubt if you could find it. Plus I didn't give any detailed reasons.

But it was my assesment that the Muslims would not acept him as Mahdi, because Bin Laden did not fit certain prophecies for the Mahdi. Such as:

1) The Mahdi comes or was born in Medina, Bin Laden wasn't.

2) His physical appearance does not match the Mahdi's. The Mahdi will have a crook'd and pionted nose, a V-shaped gap in his teeth, the mark of the prophet on his cheek or shoulder, ect. This was the dead give away, I knew right away Bin Laden couldn't make himself to be the Mahdi.

3) The Mahdi's mother and father will have the same name as Mohammed's. Also the Mahdi's name will be Mohammed.

These are some of the reasons, that's why I knew the Muslims were not going to accept Bin Laden as Mahdi.

Re-The rising of an Empire and the future invasion of Europe

About belief, faith and so on -

I just let it be as everyones shell is of a different thickness. Wether the penny drops naturally now! or when the shit hits the fan! its up to them, we cant force them to belive in what millions of muslims may belive about their prophet... Its still up to them who doesn`t accept this prophecy to unlock the truth themselves.

For myself It is as you say gladius - It doesn´t matter what I may belive what will come out when this creature arrives and what happens to them who doesn`t belive or take all this stuff seriously, but when the penny finally drops down I could´t care less.

It is up to all civilized ppl to look even further then the newspapers, tv-networks, our gouvermental institutions, schools, politcal-correct speaking bureaucracy represents may serve us with. It is not one mans fight or two mans fight to get the hot-stuff out from the library. Everything can´t be as easy as micro-wave fast food. These things takes times to digest, even for the ppl that cracks this shell up.

- Just a point -

Doc.S
:viking:

gladius said:
It was a short statement I made a while back, so I doubt if you could find it. Plus I didn't give any detailed reasons.

But it was my assesment that the Muslims would not acept him as Mahdi, because Bin Laden did not fit certain prophecies for the Mahdi. Such as:

1) The Mahdi comes or was born in Medina, Bin Laden wasn't.

2) His physical appearance does not match the Mahdi's. The Mahdi will have a crook'd and pionted nose, a V-shaped gap in his teeth, the mark of the prophet on his cheek or shoulder, ect. This was the dead give away, I knew right away Bin Laden couldn't make himself to be the Mahdi.

3) The Mahdi's mother and father will have the same name as Mohammed's. Also the Mahdi's name will be Mohammed.

These are some of the reasons, that's why I knew the Muslims were not going to accept Bin Laden as Mahdi.

Some extra info:

1) The father of Osama is called Mohamed Bakr Bin Laden.

2) Since the end of 2001, bin Laden has been signing his name "Osama bin Muhammad bin Laden" rather than his usual Osama bin Laden. According to those in the know, this is significant because it gives bin Laden a messianic dimension. The Hadith teaches that al Mahdi will be recognizable by the fact that he carries the name of the prophet Muhammad.

3)Video clip of Osama bin Laden in which he stands before a dry-erase board with an Arabic phrase written upon it – "awaited enlightened one,"

4)Some of the detainees currently held at Guantanamo Bay have told interrogators they joined bin Laden's al-Qaida offensive because they think he is the "awaited enlightened one."

-be descended from the Prophet via his daughter Fatima;

- have the same name as the Prophet, and his father's name will have been the same as the Prophet's father;

- have a distinct forehead (receding hairline?) and prominent nose;

- be extremely generous and altruistic;

- arise in Arabia and be compelled by popular acclamation in Mecca to lead the Muslims;

- withstand attack by an army from Syria, which will be swallowed up by the desert;

- fill the earth with justice and equity, as it had been previously by oppression;

- and reign for five, seven, or nine years, perhaps as co-ruler with Jesus (after which, an unspecified amount of time later, the last trumpet will sound and the Judgment will ensue).

Bin Ladin has some of these characteristics: "Muhammad" as part of his name; the correct facial physiognomy; Arab origin; a seemingly gracious personality, at least one-on-one; and an emphasis on putting oil wealth to work for the good of the disadvantaged Muslim masses.16 But the specific requirements have often been overlooked in past Mahdist claims. The most important single prerequisite for any Mahdist claim—based on analysis of past such movements, most notably that of Muhammad Ahmad in Sudan in the nineteenth century—is baraka, or personal charisma, combined with success. Bin Ladin arguably has the first. It remains to be seen if the bombings of the Khobar towers, the American embassies in east Africa, the U.S.S. Cole, and the World Trade Center towers mark the extent of his success. But so far, he can claim to have done more harm to the major enemy of Islam than any other Muslim figure alive—an important buttress to any possible Mahdist aspiration.

If Bin Ladin – or some other Islamist leader – were to declare himself the Mahdi, should that make a difference to U.S. policy-makers????

If the claim were believable to the Islamic world, then the U.S. could no longer claim to be fighting terrorism alone, Indeed, it would become a global religious conflict.

After you posted this I can see that its not impossible for Bin Laden to try to be Mahdi. Its a longshot, very very difficult for him to pull it off, but certainly not impossible. I'm sure he'd like to become Mahdi.

If he doesn't get killed or captured and the years go by he may slowly build a following that may snowball. However my oppinion is, there are too many things going against him for to end up accomplishing Mahdiship. Perhaps the future may offer up a better and more charismatic candidate. Maybe Bin Laden is just a preview of that which is to come.
Whoever succesfully becomes Mahdi will impact everything as we know it.

If the claim were believable to the Islamic world, then the U.S. could no longer claim to be fighting terrorism alone, Indeed, it would become a global religious conflict.

Once this happens the inevitable invasion of Europe will soon follow.

-----On a side note, its off topic but... (you don't have to take this seriuosly) ...I did some studying on this, and Nostradamus infamous year 1999 prophecy may seems to be linking the Mahdi to 9/11, wether its Bin Laden I don't know, but it seems to say its the start of things. (I myself don't know wether to take this seriuosly but its interesting).

Doc.S said:
About belief, faith and so on -

I did read the long post you made previous to this, I do agree.

What Europe has done is thrown away Christianity, which beleive it or not (some may have a hard time believing this) is the cornerstone of Western civilization.

If Christianity was not so discarded as it is today it could have provided a natural defence against this future incursion of Islam, perhaps halting it altogether. Even right now those living in Europe seeking spiritual or religous fulfillment may turn to Islam seeing no other altenative than a weak Christian example. Also a strong Christian presence may have converted alot of those 2nd and 3rd genertion European Muslims, instead of the other way around.

Even without the armed invasion, perhaps within a 100 years Europe will become majority Muslim. The Liberal mentality that let this happen is its own downfall, which will be replaced with something absolutely restrictive.

Another point for Osama in the ranking of becoming the Mahdi is that he is hidden in the mountains, I read somewhere that the Mahdi will come from the mountais

I think that the Arabian Royal family will play a big role in Mahdi prophecy. Imagine just for a second that they fall due to a huge popular riot directed by Osama...I do not know how will It happen, but it is known that Osama wants the corrupt Arabian Royal Family to leave the power ( I think that the most probable would be to blackmail US goverment with a nuke, virus or something), after the US soldiers withdraw things would be lots easier for him...I think that even the Arabian army would support him....the problem would be the loyal forces to the Royal family...but they are only 20.000

I also think like you guys, the weakness of Europe is the miss of faith. This is gonna be a religious war, like the ones that took place in the XV-XVI centuries. You do not win a religious war without faith This is their big advantage!!!
However, I do not see our leftist/hipocrit/irresponsible goverments doing anything about this. Can you imagine them giving more importance to religion??? I don´t.

Re-The rising of an Empire and the future invasion of Europe

This is alot of information to check through :shock:

Thanx staurofilakes :D

Be like a duck. Calm on the surface, but always paddling like the dickens underneath.
- Michael Caine -

Doc.S

gladius said:
Mohmar 'Deathstrike' said:
I already made it quite clear that I don't believe in this Muslims uniting against the West crap, but I'll join back in for the h**l of it.

Like I said also before it doesn't matter what you believe.

You may not believe that the Muslims will unite against the west, but THEY DO. I don't think you can tell them what or what not to believe.

Looks more as if the west will unite against the east, i see a trend there. The fear of the east seems to be high :?

Looks more as if the west will unite against the east, i see a trend there. The fear of the east seems to be high :?

Not really - What is happening right now is that ppl starts to open their eyes and minds towards what has happened the last 20-30 years of time that has gone by with this - The nice East mentality go-go business ala Western lifestyle we can co-excist without paying anything for it is rapidly falling apart- as a slogan. The only place at the moment where fear can be found - is where ppl don`t even bother to see the obvious any longer. Fear yes - Fear for what some ppl may have chosen not to see, and now facing the reality for the first time. A trend yes you can find among the majoritys of this western society as always.

The trend to follow their particular flock leaders. But all the cheep-dogs are not longer cooperating with each other, on the contrary - the different cheep-dogs are paying alot more attention trying to protect whatever they can protect while time still is. But some cheep-dogs are braking to fast or to far from the flock and as a result you get a mixed opinion amongst them who thinks the west are uniting against the east and the ones that actually can see that it is without all doubt a converted situation going on. The only thing a person needs to do to actually -get this first handed- turn on the TV and look for themselves as gladius did point out a while ago.

It is not hard to see when a wall of defence is falling inwards and threatening to crush everything on the other side, when it in the first place was put there to protect the system on the inside and not to bring it to its fall, as the case seems to be today. I am actually very suprised that no more fear can be find among the big flock then what you can see today.

But on the other side - When a skilful butcher arrives at the farm before a great holiday there are not many cheeps there that suspects that they will turn up as lamb chop a couple of days later at the farmers table. This is my synonymous of this fear. There is no fear to find amongs the herd as long as the butcher is experienced enough to know what he shall do and not to do when making fresh lamb chops. The trick is to avoid the lambs in that flock to be seized by panic. I`m still reading about mr Mhadi on that link that staurofilakes provided - It is really interesting reading. :D

- Don`t panic! -

Doc.S

The "East" is such a big and diverse place, more so than the West because in the past, everything Turkey and east of it was labelled "The East" by the Europeans.. basically a lump group for everything and everyone they didnt know about.
If you go to Korea, China or Japan, the largely Muslim World is considered a western because it is so ridiculously far away. Another term that is more standard now and has gain acceptance for the places like Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Jordan etc., is "Southwest Asia," though I dont know WHY it would be SOUTH west because it seems pretty friggin far up north compared to the equator, but I guess its another European reference.

So its not so simple as a East vs West. Nowadays, the new East vs West is China vs the USA.
The Islamic Fundamentalist threat is completely different.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back