The rising of an Empire and the future invasion of Europe!

Status
Not open for further replies.
gladius said:
TBA_PAKI said:
Believe me those are lies purported by some fanatics and it is not going to be like as you mentioned. And I already mentioned that muslims usually have good opinions for most Europeans (but British need more polishing)!

About the battle you speak off will be fought in "Middle East regions of Syria, Northern parts of SA and Turkey" at the same time as predicted by our last Prophet (P.B.U.H), whether you believe it or not. It would be a very big war between Romans (USA and Allies probably) and forces of IMAM MEHDI (that would also involve allies from East of Arabia). This war will be fought in 6 years period and would be in 3 Phases.

Both sides will commit massive forces (unlike the current wars we have seen) and Romans sole goal would be saving Modern Turkey (which will have a role in causing trouble for some muslim communities in future). And in the end of this great battle, Constantinople (Istanbul) will be captured by muslims.

I might be as you say. However Islam's track record for being peaceful is not really that good in the past as well as in the present.

I think the writtings are clear that the Mahdi will have to invade Rome.

"You will fight the Romans, and Believers from the Hijaz will fight them after you, until Allah enables them to conquer Constantinople and Rome with Tasbih and Takirr (saying "Subhdn Allah" and "Allahu Akbar"). Its fortifications will collapse, and they will obtain booty the like of which has never been seen, so that they will share it out by scooping it up with their shields. Then someone will cry, 'O Muslims! the Dajjal is in your country, with your families', and the people will leave the wealth. Anyone who takes notice will regret it and anyone who ignores it will regret it.

Secondly, the Muslims will have the Mahdi with them, so they will think they are invincible. If they think are invincible and nothing can defeat them, it would then be so easy for them to to say, "lets go invade Europe". Any radical influence towards this invasion would be easily agreed to.

And no force would be able to stop him on earth (whether anyone believes it or not because muslims will be not be the same again once he arrives)!
Hey you, yourself said it. C'mon I think anyone with any insight can see that this will lead to a war.

Not to metion this is another prophecy that has to be fullfilled too;

A jamaat of Muslims wages Jihaad on India and be successful.

So the coming of the Mahdi will bring forth war all over.

There are too many Muslim radicals out there that want this war to happen, unless the Mulsim world can stamp them out completely, or is even willing to do so, this will happen.
Well I read that prophecy but you should understand that prophecies can be described in different ways.

I clearly described the actual prophecy in great detail (up there in my post). But again there is possibility of some European states sharing border with Turkey or close, getting captured too.

NOTE: More narration below (but no offence)!

War will be thrusted by Romans and not muslims according to actual accounts.

As the war will be a big one and will start from Roman offensive and will end at Muslim counter-offensive surprisingly (within 6 year span). That can be made possible with the help from East and massive numbers of soldiers with adequate weaponry. But Dajjal or Anti-christ (another legion in Roman shoes probably) will come to disrupt the conquest. The tides of war will again turn in enemy's favour and Imam Mehdi will end-up capturing Jerusalem, but besieged by 70,000 troops of Dajjal. Then descend of Jesus will take place and he will kill the Anti-christ (Dajjal) and finally all battles will come to end. Jesus will then end corruption and enemity in all faithful people (christians, muslims and jews alike) and teach only those objectives that will provide salvation from God. But a massive army in the shape of Gog and Magog will appear and people will be panicked, but God will wipe them out.

Imam Mehdi will work with him (Jesus) but will die after a short period and Jesus will play the role as world leader (because of greater influence over christians).

Note: These two leaders will unite christians and muslims in to one faith and end the corruption. The staggering point is that Christianity, Islam and Judaism are all related to some extent. And Quran contains great descriptions of past world scenarios related to Jews and christians and also describe the occurrence of Gog and Magog in future.

Point of Clarification: Contantinople has been done already based on how I'm reading it.

I wonder why this one hasn't been sent to the shiny new Political Discussions section?

How do we know this "Mahdi" fellow is not the anti-christ (Revelation)? He seems to fit the description if you ask me... If that is true, God will come down once he has taken over the world and deliver those still loyal, sending satan back to hell, chaining him in the fiery sulfur lake for another 1000 years until his return. The horse on the rider, with fiery eyes will fight the war against satan with a sword from his mouth and God will prevail (according to the bible).

CO5060.20 said:
How do we know this "Mahdi" fellow is not the anti-christ (Revelation)? He seems to fit the description if you ask me... If that is true, God will come down once he has taken over the world and deliver those still loyal, sending satan back to h**l, chaining him in the fiery sulfur lake for another 1000 years until his return. The horse on the rider, with fiery eyes will fight the war against satan with a sword from his mouth and God will prevail (according to the bible).

Note: Without any concrete proofs, no one can label anyone as Anti-christ. The Anti-christ's identity will be revealed through 666 in Hebrew according to Bible.

And let me give you hint about IMAM MEHDI's actual name. His real name will be "Muhammad bin Abdullah" as told us by our prophet (P.B.U.H) and he will be termed as "Mehdi - the righly guided" by muslims because of his moral values. Surprised isn't it. Now count this name in Hebrew context and you will be even more disapointed.

IMAM MEHDI is not the Anti-christ. The Anti-christ will not come from the land of Arabia. Latest study of Nostradamus prophecies has also corrected this mistake. Some people in west try to put muslims as potential enemies in future instead on focusing on ground realities and thus post false alarms like these.

NOTE: IMAM MEHDI will be sent to help muslims from the clutches of this ultimate evil in future.

Our prophet (P.B.U.H) warned us about the Anti-christ (termed as "Dajjal" in Arabic).

--> Dajjal is one-eyed liar
--> Dajjal will be considered as Messiah by Jews
--> Dajjal will be the worst fitna (test) for muslims
--> Dajjal will claim to be divine
--> Dajjal will enjoy great powers
--> People who will follow him (will go to hell) and those who will not (will go to heaven)
--> But Dajjal will have the power to upset or cause confusions among the religions of the world
--> Dajjal will fight his enemies by throwing "Fire from skies"
--> Dajjal will make offer to different states to either accept his demands or pay the price. Those who will except his demands, will get all the benefits and those who will not follow, will meet devastating faith and will be financially ruined.
--> Dajjal will cause great destuction in East and West of Arabia
--> Dajjal will try to do experiments of bringing dead to life
--> Only Jesus will be able to slaughter this menance of evil

godofthunder9010 said:
Point of Clarification: Contantinople has been done already based on how I'm reading it.

I wonder why this one hasn't been sent to the shiny new Political Discussions section?
The battle of contantinople wasn't fought according to the Islamic prophecy, I've posted here. The Byzantines did not sent "1 million man army" to counter muslims. No offence but better improve your vocabulory of history.

Constantinople was overrun my muslims in 1453. These were muslims of Turkish origin (The Ottomans) who first defeated Mongols and embraced Islam. And then later on, conquered the "famous Byzantine Empire". Thus constantinople was named as "Istanbul". This empire became the largest in the world but began to weaken in late 18th century.

Our prophet (P.B.U.H) told us that "Constantinople" will be captured twice. It happened in 14th century and it will happen in near future once again. As I said that it is too difficult to say anything about it in current situation.

Today we can see "Modern Turkey" as more of western type rather then Arab type or religious type. And there is talk among western nations of inducting it as a member of European Union. Thus indications have already started to occur about its side with Romans in near future ;)

Can we talk real theory for a moment please?

I'd just like to know the constitution of the Islamic forces, where they'll gather in masse, possible thrust direction etc...

Is anyone up for that?

rOk said:

I'd just like to know the constitution of the Islamic forces, where they'll gather in masse, possible thrust direction etc...

Is anyone up for that?
The problem is that some people have started to bring religious beliefs in to the discussion so I had to correct there knowledge.

About the Invasion, it might come through the route of Turkey and Naval movement through Mediterranean ocean. Here Israeli submarines can serve as deterence but Israel itself will be threatened of being overwhelmed so it will not be an option. Plus EU navy will have to take measures but the problem is that in close-range encounters, even Missile boats can cause some serious damages to big vessels. And it will take time to make an effective Naval blockade by Europeans as well but in the advent of surprise invasion, this might not be effective.

As far as Russia is concerned, it can be cornered off through OIL.

And the best option would be firing missiles in to each other's cities. Iran has already build missiles that can hit some European regions. But bringing these missiles close to Turkey will enable muslims for strikes deep in to European territory.

TBA_PAKI said:
rOk said:

Is anyone up for that?

As far as Russia is concerned, it can be cornered off through OIL.
If you'll do that they'll attack you themselves.

Regarding the Med: As I said in one of my previous posts...that's a no go-it's packed with listening devices and yes they can track small boats.

The Turkey route brings you to the Bospor straits-a narrow easily defended passage.

The "Hit the city" theory is ludicrous...you can't really think that you can come on top with that one do you (even in 15 yrs)?

The Gibraltar pass is even more perilous than the Bospor straits..(ie UK and Spain vs. Greece alone)

Dajjal will be considered as Messiah by Jews

offcourse :roll:

well if muslims invade israel, they will come back home to charcoal streets and homes... all these prophecies are bull***t

they can be interpreted in many ways... like i heard some sort of white, black, red and green stuff... e.g. red = nazis etc
you can interprete that those 4 colours are muslim flag colors of all arabs

Well r0K, the problem is that its like a never-ending story with little or no conclusion at all. There will be claims and then counter-claims, so no one can determine anything.

I alone cannot explain that how such an invasion can take place. It requires massive intelligence gathering and analysis of available options at disposal. But saying that Europe is un-conquerable is simply a mistake from your part.

And any country can be forced to remain neutral by offering it some important benefits especially OIL (which has become a necessaity now-a-days)!

Do you really think that Russia is very friendly to Europe and not others. Then you are totally mistaken. Russia only looks forward to its own interests rather then caring about others and they too know that fighting a united Islamic force is not an option for them because they alone can't win that conventional conflict. Russian strategy is not that good and many muslim nations will be using best of the weapons (imported from USA, Europe, China and also Russia).

Like I said before that fighting one nation is something different, but fighting a coalition of nations is very difficult and costly thing.

And about invasion prospects, it can happen regardless of your thinking.

Let me explain you some of the options available:

--> First step would be gathering sufficient intelligence from agents inside Europe about potentail military targets and permanent bases. Thus plans can be modified accordingly.

--> Then use of Ballistic Missiles in the first hand on those targets will be an effective option. Also hitting presidential sites will be good for causing panic among many people. (Note it will include Airports and Airforce bases)

--> Airforce strikes then will be considered on Naval targets of enemy followed by attacks from large number of smaller boats. And no matter what you believe, it will take time for Europe to materalize an effective naval blockade in Medi. sea and it will be then too late.

--> Through Turkey a couple of light battalions will be sent for invasion. There the European ground forces will be able to halt them but a quick enough counter attack by better equiped brigades will push the Europeans back.

--> Suicide attacks will be planted inside Europe by large no. of agents to disrupt communications and cause more panic among civilians.

--> For counter offensive Europe could consider a counter attack from African side. But effective Gurreilla plans in place there will be able to slow them down.

--> Then second big wolly of Short Range Ballistic Missile strikes can be planted on that counter-invasion force of Europeans for adding more pressure to them.

--> Also on Egyptian Nile river, very strong counter measures can be made to halt any invasion. Large belt of military units with western weaponry can be placed there to effectively block any attempt of break-through by Europeans. Also some elements of Airforce can be used there for protection from skies.

--> Israel can be destroyed through use of few tactical nuke warheads.

--> More brigades will be sent through Turkish route to make it more difficult for nato forces to hold on. But a separate big wolly of SRBM strikes will be more moral-shattering for European troops.Thus there will be some serious causalties on both sides in this area but many parts of main European army will be destroyed as well. Making it a good option for futher-push in to Europe.

--> Note that the European most effective counter-offensive tool would be there good Airforce and Naval presence in the opening of Medi. River but very big tussle will be taking place in Medi. sea through Airforce and loss of aircraft on both sides on daily basis will be damaging for both.

--> Oil reserves cut for so long will be starting to cause some serious troubles in European industries but those can be some-how met through logistics support by there allies from other parts of the world.

--> Up-till now the conflict would be more in the favour of muslim forces. But then Nukes will be the last resort to save Europe and a massive Nuclear War can be triggered through Nuclear strikes from Missiles in to the main cities by both parties.

--> Finally no winner but losses would be incredible for both. As I mentioned it again and again.

"Funny" you guys mention the number of the beast 666 today. Yesterday/lastnight before lightsout, me and my wife discussed the end of the world and I told her - Well next year then. 2006-06-06 what do you get then? A number and a tought that made my skinn crawl. If it is the end of the world or a new great, great, great, great war that goes of I leave for the future to show. :? :D

Maybe an Invasion will start then? Who knows. And Anti-Christ is something that have hunted humans for decades, and from what I know the bible is very down-to-earth so why not a human with the power and the will to act so that many ppl may look at him/her as mr Anti-Christ him/herselfe? Europe is in deep trouble if I am right here.. ;) So is Anti-Christ- if I get my paws around that beast`s neck if it tries to find my secret base (Tora Bora) 8) :lol:

Doc.S
:viking:

TBA_PAKI said:
Well I read that prophecy but you should understand that prophecies can be described in different ways.

Like I said before Islams track record for being a peaceful religion is not that good. Once the Muslims have ammased an arsenal those prophecies will not be interpreted peacefully.

I don't believe for once, that when the Muslims have someone they believe is invicble that they will hold back from attacking whoever they want.

Besides most if not all the prophecies interpretations that I have read say the Mahdi will invade Europe. Either case the result of the coming of the Mahdi will be war.

I think you maybe just trying to sugar coat all this to make it seem more appealing to those reading, I don't buy it.

Imam Mehdi will work with him (Jesus) but will die after a short period and Jesus will play the role as world leader (because of greater influence over christians).

Note: These two leaders will unite christians and muslims in to one faith and end the corruption. The staggering point is that Christianity, Islam and Judaism are all related to some extent. And Quran contains great descriptions of past world scenarios related to Jews and christians and also describe the occurrence of Gog and Magog in future.

This is wishful thinking on the part of Muslims.

First of all the fundamental belief of most Christians is that Jesus is the Son of God. This Mulsim "Jesus"(Issa) will deny that he is the son of God making him an anti-christ, either that or false prophet (second to the anti-christ).

So what are you going to do with the Christians who don't accept Mahdi, cut their heads off? You'll have to get them first.

Secondly it is fundamental in the Bible that Jesus rescues the Jews in the end time. According to Muslim prophecy the Mahdi and Jesus(Issa) will kill all the Jews, very clear difference here. There is no way this stuff will fly and any staunch Christians.

Only thing these prophecies will lead to is war.

Note: Without any concrete proofs, no one can label anyone as Anti-christ. The Anti-christ's identity will be revealed through 666 in Hebrew according to Bible.
True.

And let me give you hint about IMAM MEHDI's actual name. His real name will be "Muhammad bin Abdullah" as told us by our prophet (P.B.U.H) and he will be termed as "Mehdi - the righly guided" by muslims because of his moral values. Surprised isn't it. Now count this name in Hebrew context and you will be even more disapointed.

There is nothing that says this number matches the anti-christ name. It is simply a number related to him in some way, what that is, we don't know yet.

Besides there are some early manuscripts that say that this number is 616, not just 666. So we probably won't till it happens.

IMAM MEHDI is not the Anti-christ. The Anti-christ will not come from the land of Arabia. Latest study of Nostradamus prophecies has also corrected this mistake. Some people in west try to put muslims as potential enemies in future instead on focusing on ground realities and thus post false alarms like these.

He comes from the old empire of Alexander the Great, which alot of Arabia(Middle East) is located in.

Secondly he wears a blue turban, followed by his second in command wearing a white turban. This is according to Notradamus, if your going to go by that you might as well get it right.

CO5060.20 said:
How do we know this "Mahdi" fellow is not the anti-christ (Revelation)?
You have a good point. But I don't know if i want to get too much into the religious side of this. I actually want to discuss this from a contemporary perspective.

rOk said:

Is anyone up for that?

I am.

This is that part I'd rather discuss, the realistic theory side which will make it all possible, or not. I think it will.

But you have to admit when one side tries to push their "holy" word to others because they think they cannot lose and that it is "absolutely true", that in itself is a good reason why this war will start, even you have to admit that, it's a realistic enough reason. You're already seeing it here.

I have been gone a while, but I think about this. This can all be avoided if we fight this war NOW. If the despots in many middle east countries and the Islamonazi terrorists (in case you are wondering, it is basicly means the Islamic version of Nazis.) are defeated, then all this may be avoided. If we fight now, we can stop this from ever happening. We can liberate the Muslim world and help them find a way into democracy. If all this is done now, fewer young Muslim boys will be tempted to become terrorists now and Madhi soldiers in the future. All we have to do now is be strong, ignore the Appeasers in our goverment, and not give up the fight.

TBA_PAKI said:
Well r0K, the problem is that its like a never-ending story with little or no conclusion at all. There will be claims and then counter-claims, so no one can determine anything.

Bold is TBA_PAKI, normal font is me:

Do you really think that Russia is very friendly to Europe and not others. Then you are totally mistaken. Russia only looks forward to its own interests rather then caring about others and they too know that fighting a united Islamic force is not an option for them because they alone can't win that conventional conflict. Russian strategy is not that good and many muslim nations will be using best of the weapons (imported from USA, Europe, China and also Russia).

I think they'll rather bully you for oil then alienate themselves from Europe. I know everyone looks after their own interests but ask yourself if Russia is more naturally inclined towards the Muslim world or Europe...besides they know that it would be only a matter of time before the US gets involved and they'd rather share the spoils of war with the rest of us than endanger their position with a possible confrontation with the US.
Now if this all unfolds like it's written here (as if :roll: )...not even China can save you...IMHO...as always. :D
Even if only Russia gets involved it's a whole new ball game...suddenly you have an open flank. :shock:

Like I said before that fighting one nation is something different, but fighting a coalition of nations is very difficult and costly thing.

Yes indeed, but you seem to have forgotten that a coalition brings problems in itself, though I do believe they will be pushed aside but you shouldn't expect a well oiled machine. (at least not from the start)

And about invasion prospects, it can happen regardless of your thinking.

Well of course... :D

--> First step would be gathering sufficient intelligence from agents inside Europe about potentail military targets and permanent bases. Thus plans can be modified accordingly.

Good choice...however you are already under observation...that's not a counterplan, it's just to show you that you won't be doing anything new.

--> Then use of Ballistic Missiles in the first hand on those targets will be an effective option. Also hitting presidential sites will be good for causing panic among many people. (Note it will include Airports and Airforce bases)

Please do note...that if you use that on a city combined with something like anthrax or alike...someone will nuke you...just for a warning.
Just to illustrate...the British SSBN regularly listen to BBC World Radio...and guess what they do if there's no BBC Radio and they can't get a signal from the UK High Command.

--> Airforce strikes then will be considered on Naval targets of enemy followed by attacks from large number of smaller boats. And no matter what you believe, it will take time for Europe to materalize an effective naval blockade in Medi. sea and it will be then too late.

Airforce strikes? You talk like they'll get through :D ...well some of them might but there wont be anything left for the second wave.

--> Through Turkey a couple of light battalions will be sent for invasion. There the European ground forces will be able to halt them but a quick enough counter attack by better equiped brigades will push the Europeans back.

NATO will be on high alert by the time you get to the Bospor straits...don't count on the better equipped brigades to perform a miracle...and besides Greeks have some decent gear aswell...and please start talking divisions not brigades or battalions.
No matter how zealous they'll be I'd like to see a couple of battalions going to try their chances...any decent commander would know that they are the diversion...a trap if you will.

--> Suicide attacks will be planted inside Europe by large no. of agents to disrupt communications and cause more panic among civilians.

That's about the only thing I don't have something to counter it with. :oops: ...except maybe the fact that the civilian populace will start taking matters into their own hands...and that means they won't look for clear signs of someone being a terrorist...if they won't know him and he'll start behaving suspiciously they'll take care of him.
To illustrate...after the siege of Beslan, the civvies killed one of the terrorists and guided the law enforcement agencies to the others.

--> For counter offensive Europe could consider a counter attack from African side. But effective Gurreilla plans in place there will be able to slow them down.

That would be a mistake...the counterattack through Africa...no counterattacks...I'd let you bleed first on the defenses then I'd do a counterattack

--> Then second big wolly of Short Range Ballistic Missile strikes can be planted on that counter-invasion force of Europeans for adding more pressure to them.

Normally that size of a force is dispersed and in wartime you'll be hardpressed to get good intel on their whereabouts.

--> Also on Egyptian Nile river, very strong counter measures can be made to halt any invasion. Large belt of military units with western weaponry can be placed there to effectively block any attempt of break-through by Europeans. Also some elements of Airforce can be used there for protection from skies.

As I said before...no invasion, just electronic warfare and cruise missiles :D

--> Israel can be destroyed through use of few tactical nuke warheads.

That's true...but they'll take a hell of a lot of you with them...they got nukes too :lol:

--> More brigades will be sent through Turkish route to make it more difficult for nato forces to hold on. But a separate big wolly of SRBM strikes will be more moral-shattering for European troops.Thus there will be some serious causalties on both sides in this area but many parts of main European army will be destroyed as well. Making it a good option for futher-push in to Europe.

Again...dispersion of forces...SRBM is an obsolete weapon...you can't hit anything smaller than a city with it.

--> Note that the European most effective counter-offensive tool would be there good Airforce and Naval presence in the opening of Medi. River but very big tussle will be taking place in Medi. sea through Airforce and loss of aircraft on both sides on daily basis will be damaging for both.

Indeed but who will suffer more from attrition...Europe with it's farthest away factories in the UK or Sweden or you who have little or no factories at all?(and all in range of EU assets...even the one in Pakistan where IIRC you're trying to manufacture the FC1.)
You do...I admit but the things that are coming out of those factories are mighty different then what is coming out of Europe's.
Additionally...the Arab nations were never really home in the water...in sharp contrast to many European countries...not only you don't have the ships and equipment, you don't have the cadre to fill those ships even if you had them...again in sharp contrast :roll: to European countries who have a long maritime tradition and experience...so IMHO the Med for you would be a no-go zone.

--> Oil reserves cut for so long will be starting to cause some serious troubles in European industries but those can be some-how met through logistics support by there allies from other parts of the world.

Yes indeed....well lets hope so :D

--> Up-till now the conflict would be more in the favour of muslim forces. But then Nukes will be the last resort to save Europe and a massive Nuclear War can be triggered through Nuclear strikes from Missiles in to the main cities by both parties.

You'd be out of an airforce in the first 2 weeks...and that's looking optimisticaly...I don't even want to discuss the naval aspect.
Your pool of people in Europe would probably soon be interned (like the Japanese were in the US during WWII) thus reducing your chances for success on suicide missions and intel gathering.

--> Finally no winner but losses would be incredible for both. As I mentioned it again and again.

No, colonialism would be a reality again. (I had too, sorry :D )...but really my opinion is that yes, losses would be great on both sides...however there are so many targets in Europe of great value that you can't possibly hope to get them all...the point is we can rebuild almost no matter what...you'd have no food, medicine etc...you won't be in any shape for rebuilding...the oil fields close to Europe would be either destroyed (thus hurting your war machine from the get go) or captured..hampering your income severely....don't forget that in the aftermath all your money which is in western banks would be frozen etc...should I go on?
And of course your free to debunk everything I wrote :D

Cheers

I actually agree with your points rOk, ..."IF" this war was to happen now or even within the next 5 years or so.

However the future situation maybe different. If you read my post:
This is what I see as far as the future political situation of Europe some 10 years ahead., ...on page 19 of this thread, you will have a hard time arguing this is not a future possibilty given the current trend.

Again my arguement is NOT that the Islamic empire will win and counquer Europe, but that simply that they make a succesful incursion deep into European soil, given the future parameters.

And yes I think they can take the Med, I already expained this in detail a while back.

But you are right the combined might of the Western Allies will eventually push them back, but the price will be very high and not as easy as most people think. I even think that either Russia or China will side with the West, not at first but eventualy as the war goes on. So no the Isalmic empire won't win, but again that was not my arguement.

Re: The rising of an Empire and the future invasion of Europ

It will be the American Empire, which will invade Europe. Oh wait, they've already started 64 years ago: There are countless US bases all over Europe. Only a few countries are exempt from this "military colonization". it would therefore be fairly easy for the US to invade the continent if they chose to do so. No Middle Eastern power has the technology, firepower or manpower for this conquest.

Europe depends mostly on Russian oil, not Middle Eastern oil. Norway and Britain are also important suppliers of the black stuff,

Hang on, why am I taking part in a discussion which involves some mythical "prophesy" bullshit?

gladius said:
I actually agree with your points rOk, ..."IF" this war was to happen now or even within the next 5 years or so.

However the future situation maybe different. If you read my post:
This is what I see as far as the future political situation of Europe some 10 years ahead., ...on page 19 of this thread, you will have a hard time arguing this is not a future possibilty given the current trend.

Again my arguement is NOT that the Islamic empire will win and counquer Europe, but that simply that they make a succesful incursion deep into European soil, given the future parameters.

And yes I think they can take the Med, I already expained this in detail a while back.

But you are right the combined might of the Western Allies will eventually push them back, but the price will be very high and not as easy as most people think. I even think that either Russia or China will side with the West, not at first but eventualy as the war goes on. So no the Isalmic empire won't win, but again that was not my arguement.

I have one question.
Who is this hypothetical "Islamic" enemy that is going to make deep incursions into a defenceless Europe?

From what I see not one of the middle eastern "islamic" states has the military capacity or man power do this, not even a major alliance between all middle eastern nations gives them the manpower to carry out this sort of operation successfully.

I think you are looking at this issue from what seems to have become more a national paranoia than a reality based fear as to this point there isn't a single "Islamic" state threatening anyone.

Re: The rising of an Empire and the future invasion of Europ

I know that many other countrys in Europe would be hard to crack when it comes to inside attacks on their infrastructure. But Sweden would probably be the first country to fall if anyone would try.

Give me 20 or less men and I can shut down this whole country for weeks and months in one day or less. That is how simple it is to shut down this country with a simple terror wave from the inside.

It may sound impossible but it is really nothing, it is a small country and we have not had any war since 1814. This country is a liberal and free socialist society but as with freedom and democracy in general it is a hard thing to control, ppl get idle and blinded when the world looks as safe as it does on our political correct news channels and in our daily newspapers.

I would not question my own situation if I didnt know that it was true. Reasonable thinking, common sence, and studys can make you look at the world with different eyes.

Problem is that as many as 70% maybe more ppl never attempt to look any further then to their own noses and wallets, untill they get a bomb droped on their feets. They trust in our government that controls the media, the schools, and the unions all over this little country .

Well ppl did think more often before the soft soap operas did hit our headlines every day togheter with who got the biggest lips or breasts in Big Brother? :lol:

Panic was mentioned, I would like to see ppl run for their lifes out from our silent cafees knowing that hell has broken loose on Queens street in Stockholm. I can see a juicy scenario where things start to look like it did under the American Civil War (this time 100 times worse).

This fight will not be conducted in our gardens, more likely in our own livingrooms and bedrooms, hand to hand for starters and then total tyranny in a couple of weeks for city fokes that will be hit first as usualy.
We would have evil instead of Live ( Live backwards= Evil) :lol:

Ds: IMHO this is the best thread on this forum

Cheers:
Doc.S
:viking:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back