The rising of an Empire and the future invasion of Europe!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pollux said:
*lol* yeah sure, because these countries are the only ones who have an army with nuts........muahahahaha......
hey guys..ever messed with german infantry?...i dont think so.....

The Bundeswehr may be a 'civilian army' in main, but they are well trained, tough bastages. That is always the opinion that I heard even though I never actually trained with them.

The rest of the lilly livered, Euro pacifists would welcome them with open arms

Insulting this lilly livered Euro pacifist face to face would put you into a peaceful state of mind quite quickly, I assure you of that.

rOk said:
If I'm not mistaken a comet does no damage because it's made of ice-it melts away-meteor is what you're looking for that's rock.
If the comet is big enough it won't melt entirely before impact. Comet or meteor it doesn't really matter.

And how come you didn't mention this before?

I was looking at this from a practical and realistic perspective. The posibility of it happening without a comet has to be somewhat realistic and possible. Or else even with the comet hitting it won't happen.

And how come it falls directly in the middle of Europe and the USA?
Why not in the Persian Gulf? Mahdi made it so, right? j/k

Its not stated to fall in Europe or the USA. Its stated to fall in the middle of the ocean. I'm guessing its the Alantic. Although it could fall in the Pacific, regardless it would cause a world wide disaster, physically and economically.

And another thing-there's quite a lot of "Muslims" (percentually) in my country but only the minority go to the mosque and the majority wouldn't swap their lives with some prophecies of war mungering-they know war is bad...I dare say that the rest of Europe is in a similar state.

Though the hardline minority could mount terror attacks but not nearly all of them.

I asked a couple of them (younger ones) about the Mahdi-they had no clue-and it's the younger ones who are gonna have to fight not the old ones.

It depends on the sect, some sects put heavy emphasis on this, some don't. And also if they are more fundamentalist. The problem with Muslims is that alot of the edicts and interpretations of their scriptures come from their Imams, most of them are NOT free to interpret this stuff on their own. So If the majority of the Imams in the world tell them to follow the Mahdi they will probably do so, or be considered apostate or not a good Muslim.

drilldownmaster2004 said:
Not religious myself but this sounds like something i came across a year ago http://www.catholicplanet.com/articles/article41.htm go there and read, very much the same only from the churches perspective

Pretty intresting.

Its states that all this will take place in the year 2010. I certainly hope not. I'm hoping its somewhere around 2020 or more.

Doppleganger said:
Pollux said:
*lol* yeah sure, because these countries are the only ones who have an army with nuts........muahahahaha......
hey guys..ever messed with german infantry?...i dont think so.....

The Bundeswehr may be a 'civilian army' in main, but they are well trained, tough bastages. That is always the opinion that I heard even though I never actually trained with them.

I've trained with them before. Most of the guys in there are conscripts, so they where pretty easy going and laid back. But the officers seemed pretty good, and they seemed to know what they were doing, that can make the difference. At least this was the case back when I was in the service.

I've trained with them before. Most of the guys in there are conscripts, so they where pretty easy going and laid back. But the officers seemed pretty good, and they seemed to know what they were doing, that can make the difference. At least this was the case back when I was in the service.

I dont know when you trained with us, and with wich units, but i think the army changed a bit.
We still have conscripts, but in most of our infantry units serve only volunteers, because the training for those units is longer than the conscripts stay in the army. And the army is divided in two parts: in reaction forces and defense forces, and in the reaction forces only serve volunteers.

This was a little over 10 years ago, we were still facing the Soviets, and the wall was still up. The ones I trained with weren't Infantry I don't think, but I'm not sure, I think most of em were engineers, some of em might have been scouts, I'm not sure, but they were some sort of direct combat related unit.

Whoever they were, they were Bundesweer, so I guess they were defense force, not reactionary force.

I guess it makes sense to have the infantry be all volunteers, since they are the ones who have to be the most motivated.

gladius said:
This was a little over 10 years ago, we were still facing the Soviets, and the wall was still up. The ones I trained with weren't Infantry I don't think, but I'm not sure, I think most of em were engineers, some of em might have been scouts, I'm not sure, but they were some sort of direct combat related unit.

Whoever they were, they were Bundesweer, so I guess they were defense force, not reactionary force.

I guess it makes sense to have the infantry be all volunteers, since they are the ones who have to be the most motivated.

Well all of the German Army units are Bundeswehr as that's just the official name of the German Army. 10 years ago the rapid reaction forces probably hadn't been formed yet I'm suspecting.

I will play muslim here.

Alá sea con nosotros, y el profeta(bendito sea su nombre) nos guie al triunfo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was wondering, regarding the European liberal mentality to all this, that what I had originally outlined is more possible.

From what I've been reading from news and other sources and also here in this message board, that the overall European mentality of turning a blind eye for the sake of being politically correct is what will eventually cause this to come to pass. I'm starting to believe that it is the European themselves that will allow this to actually happen, rather than the sole intiative of a united Muslim empire. Similar to the way people simply allowed Hilter to rise to power and did nothing about it prior to WWII,

What you will have then is an all out land invasion of Europe, supported by an all out attack and disruption by large numbers of Islamics (large enough to form armies) within its borders. How is Europe ever going to stop this, even with their superior technology, when the Muslim population keeps growing larger and larger and the European population keeps on shrinking. Besides in some of this countries a good majority of their labor force is tied to the Islamic immigrants, what if all at the right time they decided to revolt? This will not only cause considerable damage but it may even collapse part if not all of the economy.

Well, as 'politically correct' we may be, we can see a real threat when it comes. Believe me, if this Islamic army ever got to Europe's borders with the intent of war, they'd have one heck of a fight, most Europeans are very nationalist, and don't take kindly to someone talking over their country.

That is just my perspective; Europe would destroy them.

And even not, China and India would blow them to hell straight away; China would not want a huge, very dangerous war like empire on its doorstep, and India would not want an empire which may aid or join with Pakistan.

They would put up a fight, yes.

But what I'm saying is they are going to have to deal with a large in-country populous of Mulsims. They are going to have to fight in two fronts within and without. How are they going to deal with this. The in-country populations are going to make it easier for them to invade.

Not to metnion the economic impact of these populations causing an all out revolt.

Good point.

But, if a serious threat like that came about, and invaded your country, every man, women and child out of vengence and loyalty to their country would fight them with determination.

When someone invades your country its a different matter.

I get what your saying, but in reality, that pacifism will no longer exist. I guess this 'pacifism' is taken from the War on Iraq?

If a huge, threatening and would-be conquering arab force tried to invade europe, and if or if not managed to break through turkey, the 'pacifism' would be gone, and europe would unite and destroy them.

Germany, France, UK, Russia, Poland, Spain, Italy, everyone.

Europe would not sit back with a threat like this.

You're right, I agree with you Europe would not sit back. They will put up a fight.

I never really said the Islamics are going to win. But what I am saying from the mentality I see going there right now, the Europeans will make it easier for a united Muslim empire to do this to them.

The Europeans will win eventualy, but they way things are going on right now the price for doing so will be very high. The Europeans are making their bed, so to speak, and they will have to lay on it.

You know it's your favorite, Sherman! All hail gladius!

He schools up all the other conspiracy WWIII sites on the net! Seriously! All those guys are rookies!

common. you guys have got to go out there and meet some arabs....they are not from outer space, you know? they are very sharp and very realistic people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back