The rising of an Empire and the future invasion of Europe!

Status
Not open for further replies.
brotchador said:
Gladius, where does this prophecy thing put asia in general? with or against the west? as you know we face the same situation here in the Philippines against muslims, and it has already taken hundreds of thousands of lives.

The prophecy stuff doesn't mention Asia too much, but my guess for the most part, probably with the West,. But they probably won't join right away. China may even use the situation to seize Taiwan.

As far as the Phillipines goes they will probably side with the West since they are more closer to the West than the Islamic nations, however an oil embargo by those nations may make it difficult.

As far as the battle against the Muslims in the Mindanao island in the southern Phillipines goes (which as been going on for more than 30 years if I'm not mistaken). With the coming of the Mahdi, I'm guesing the will be an all out offensive by the Muslims to finally take the Island, not to mention increased terrorist attack in the main Island. Right now just a few of them are fighting, with the Mahdi on the scene, they all may fight. Not to mention if there is an oil embargo it may be difficult to combat them.

--------------

On another note---

As far as the prophecies go, you may believe it or, or you may take it with a grain of salt...

However both the Biblical and Notradamous' prophecies have come true before, rather acurately. I myself don't discount this lightly.

...As far as this goes, both the Bible and Notradamous state that a gigantic comet will hit the earth at the time or right before the coming of the Mahdi.

Revelation 8:8
The second angel sounded, and something like a great mountain burning with fire was thrown into the sea; and a third of the sea became blood,

Century 1, Quatrain 69
The great mountain round of seven stadia
Afterwards peace, war, famine, flood,
It will roll away sinking great countries
Even antiquities and great foundation.

This comet is predicted to hit somewhere in the ocean most likely the Atlantic.

If it does, it will probably wipe out the entire Eastern seaboard of the US and Western shores of Europe as well. Not to mention other effects such as nuclear winter, ect.

If it does happen this way, then this is what will possibly give the Mahdi the edge he needs to have a successful invasion of Europe.

But like I said before I was looking at this scenario from a practical standpoint. Comet or no comet, I still think the attempted Islamic invasion of europe will still take place. But the coming of a comet will make possible for them to penetrate deep into European territory.

The prophecy stuff doesn't mention Asia too much, but my guess for the most part, probably with the West,. But they probably won't join right away. China may even use the situation to seize Taiwan.

You potrait Taiwan way too big lol

For China to destroy taiwan is like a using a cow-knife to kill a chicken.

But, well, that's off-topic.

If it's off topic why do you even bother to comment.

If China could take Taiwan now, it would, but it can't, so there.

So if it's :eek:fftopic: make your own thread please, stop clutering mine.

FlyingFrog said:

You potrait Taiwan way too big lol

For China to destroy taiwan is like a using a cow-knife to kill a chicken.

But, well, that's off-topic.

I think his point was that, China could just swipe the place when everyone was looking the other way. If anything it backed your macho quick-victory. lol

Say anyways, I doubt a real comet would do it, perahps something as bad as a comet? Nuke, anyone??

There is no doubt that China could wipe away the Taiwanese military. It's the political consequences of a seizure that would be severe for China, not the war against Taiwan: Embargos and possibly military intervention by the rest of the world.

China is a growing superpower. Its not going to jeopardize its economical and diplomatic relations with the rest of the world. No industrial country can do that anymore in modern global economics, not if it doesn't want to collapse. Not even the US can.

But back to the topic. I always prefer logic and common sense to the inklings of "prophets" like Nostradamus and his peers. The bible is the basis of the Christian ethical belief and although I hold it in high esteem myself, it can in no way be taken seriously as a resource for present day political or military issues.

In my mind the Mahdi is nothing but a islamistic craze. Base and unfounded... Seriously, which army are we talking about here that could invade Europe? There is no real military threat from any muslim country. Terror can and probably will increase. But they can only sting us, not topple the democratic countries. Never, ever. Democracy and economy are the greatest weapons of peace, have always won and will keep on winning. That is my prophecy... :lol:

Chocobo_Blitzer said:
Say anyways, I doubt a real comet would do it, perahps something as bad as a comet? Nuke, anyone??

A large size comet would have a more devastating effect than a nuke.

The effect would be almost the same, nuclear winter, destruction, except no radiation.

If a comet does strike it may pre-occupy the US so that they can't help Europe right away, since they have to deal with their own problems after the comet hits.

Bratwurst said:
In my mind the Mahdi is nothing but a islamistic craze. Base and unfounded... Seriously, which army are we talking about here that could invade Europe? There is no real military threat from any muslim country.

You're right.

I said it before and I'll say it again, no one Muslim country can face the West. Like I said in my post, the threat will come from a united Muslim empire of over 1.5 billion people under one supreme leader. With a large population base already in Europe.

Terror can and probably will increase. But they can only sting us, not topple the democratic countries. Never, ever. Democracy and economy are the greatest weapons of peace, have always won and will keep on winning. That is my prophecy... :lol:

I agree with you here, I do believe democracy and economy is a weapon of great influence, but it also must be defended.

As far as your prophecy goes I'd like to think it will come true. But I have to go with a good track record. Since both the Bible and Nostradamus have good track records ...and well Bratwurst doesn't have one yet, I'll have to side with the other two, lol.

Like I've said before both the Bible and Nostrodamus and add to that the Muslim prophecies, here we have 3 independent sources all eerily coinciding to the same scenario.

To me that says something. Although I still like to keep my realistic and practical wits about me, I can't discount those prophetic sources completely

If I'm not mistaken a comet does no damage because it's made of ice-it melts away-meteor is what you're looking for that's rock.

And how come you didn't mention this before?
And how come it falls directly in the middle of Europe and the USA?
Why not in the Persian Gulf? Mahdi made it so, right? j/k

And another thing-there's quite a lot of "Muslims" (percentually) in my country but only the minority go to the mosque and the majority wouldn't swap their lives with some prophecies of war mungering-they know war is bad...I dare say that the rest of Europe is in a similar state.

Though the hardline minority could mount terror attacks but not nearly all of them.

I asked a couple of them (younger ones) about the Mahdi-they had no clue-and it's the younger ones who are gonna have to fight not the old ones.

Something I completely forgot to mention:

Turkey, the former core of the Ottoman Empire, is actually trying to join the EU. Talks have been going on for years. Its chances aren't bad either...

gladius said:
brotchador said:
Gladius, where does this prophecy thing put asia in general? with or against the west? as you know we face the same situation here in the Philippines against muslims, and it has already taken hundreds of thousands of lives.

As far as the Phillipines goes they will probably side with the West since they are more closer to the West than the Islamic nations, however an oil embargo by those nations may make it difficult.

As far as the battle against the Muslims in the Mindanao island in the southern Phillipines goes (which as been going on for more than 30 years if I'm not mistaken). With the coming of the Mahdi, I'm guesing the will be an all out offensive by the Muslims to finally take the Island, not to mention increased terrorist attack in the main Island. Right now just a few of them are fighting, with the Mahdi on the scene, they all may fight. Not to mention if there is an oil embargo it may be difficult to combat them.

The fundamentalist variety of Filipino Muslims are in the minority, even in the island of Mindanao, but make no mistake about it, they can, and have sown terror. Even the Americans failed to completely colonize them during the Philippine Insurrection, it is said that Gen.Pershing ordered the manufacture of the .45 caliber revolver to stop Muslim rebels dead in their tracks, because the 38 cal. revolver proved useless against Muslim "juramentados" or amoks.

Most if not all Filipinos will side with the west in the event of an all out war with muslims because we have seen firsthand what kind of life they would impose once they get power, we have enjoyed freedom so long that we have began to take it for granted, but seeing what they have done to afghanistan and the rest... well, we'll just have to do what must be done to ensure that we continue to enjoy those rights and freedoms.

--------------

On another note---

As far as the prophecies go, you may believe it or, or you may take it with a grain of salt...

However both the Biblical and Notradamous' prophecies have come true before, rather acurately. I myself don't discount this lightly.

...As far as this goes, both the Bible and Notradamous state that a gigantic comet will hit the earth at the time or right before the coming of the Mahdi.

Revelation 8:8
The second angel sounded, and something like a great mountain burning with fire was thrown into the sea; and a third of the sea became blood,

Century 1, Quatrain 69
The great mountain round of seven stadia
Afterwards peace, war, famine, flood,
It will roll away sinking great countries
Even antiquities and great foundation.

This comet is predicted to hit somewhere in the ocean most likely the Atlantic.

If it does, it will probably wipe out the entire Eastern seaboard of the US and Western shores of Europe as well. Not to mention other effects such as nuclear winter, ect.

If it does happen this way, then this is what will possibly give the Mahdi the edge he needs to have a successful invasion of Europe.

But like I said before I was looking at this scenario from a practical standpoint. Comet or no comet, I still think the attempted Islamic invasion of europe will still take place. But the coming of a comet will make possible for them to penetrate deep into European territory.

Look one thing I noticed about this Nostradamus guy is that he has allready told the world about 9-11. There are prophecys that really happens but not all the time on the same dates that this big prophet is telling the world.

"In the City of God there will be a great thunder,
Two brothers torn apart by Chaos, while the fortress endures, the great leader will succumb",
The third big war will begin when the big city is burning"
- Nostradamus 1654

Let's interpret. Assuming "the City of God" is New York City, then the "two brothers torn apart by Chaos" must be the fallen towers of the Word Trade Center. The "fortress" is obviously the Pentagon, the "great leader" succumbing is the United States of America and "the third big war" can only mean World War III.

Spooky, right?

This is something new I see as some type of foresighted, In a anti-Bush documentary that was shown here in swedish television they talked about "Tet" so a thought striked me. As always spooky things happens right. So If somebody really wants to destroy the U.S presidential elections for mr George W Bush then there is a possibility for a "Tet holiday" attack in Bagdad in November and a large attack in that city would of course make the US presence fall over in Iraq and the war would be lost down there. 80% of that country is Iran friendly and that would mean that Iraq would only be another Iranian region, spooky, but it can happen if we look at all other events under this 20 century. :|

Cheers:
Doc.S

:viking:

Well yes SHERMAN sir.... That is correct..... But some people also say that Israel is U.S 51th state and there are very strong connections between U.S and Israel. I guess that time and place in those prophecys have to be interpreted with the history changes and our different turns we take when we write our different histories. It is not written yeat but in some spooky way it seems like people as Nostradamus in fact have predicted alot of whats happening. And there are alot of Jews that also looks close in to his prophecies. I even think there is a special group researching and interprenting Nostradamus prophecies along with the Bibel trying to guide the Israeli gouverment to see events before they happen. I saw a documentary back in the 90s about that. Late 90s before 2000 I think it was. I think its good to have respect for those prophecies because there are more then WW1-WW2 that has been in this Nostradamus prophecies. C.I.A has a special unit too I have been told. I am no Nostradamus expert I have just picked up something there and here. Maby WWIII will break out in Iraq this time? I can see many reasons for it and even more reasons against it. But Israel had special interest of seeing Saddam Hussein gone from the Grand Chessboard thats for sure. :|

With Regards:
Doc.S

My humble opinion - is that if there is going to be The rising of an Empire and the future invasion of Europe thing it can be good to look in a broader perspective when I also read other posts about prophecies on this particular thread. This was my 2 cents of it. :|

:stupid:

Cheers:
Doc.S

This Madhi fellow reminds me of Brian in the life of Brian. Once he stops they (his followers) all stop and do everything he says.

Surely if the SAS on tactical nuke took him out then its game set and match Europe and all the 200,000,000 soldiers, sailors and airmen would turn round a go home?

We best invade pretty quickly and do a 'Herod' and kill every new born baby from tomorrow.

Finally it wouldn't be Europe fighting these marauding hordes, it would the UK. The rest of the lilly livered, Euro pacifists would welcome them with open arms and once again it would be down to the Brits, backs against the wall to take them on. Nukes would be used and the end of the world would be nigh

Lovely thought for a Friday

Rufus Excalibur said:
This Madhi fellow reminds me of Brian in the life of Brian. Once he stops they (his followers) all stop and do everything he says.

Surely if the SAS on tactical nuke took him out then its game set and match Europe and all the 200,000,000 soldiers, sailors and airmen would turn round a go home?

We best invade pretty quickly and do a 'Herod' and kill every new born baby from tomorrow.

Finally it wouldn't be Europe fighting these marauding hordes, it would the UK. The rest of the lilly livered, Euro pacifists would welcome them with open arms and once again it would be down to the Brits, backs against the wall to take them on. Nukes would be used and the end of the world would be nigh

Lovely thought for a Friday

heh, throw in the Italians and Polish in there too, they would probably help ya.

*lol* yeah sure, because these countries are the only ones who have an army with nuts........muahahahaha......
hey guys..ever messed with german infantry?...i dont think so.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back