the rise of zionism

O.W.E.G.

i just dont know how zionists rose and built the -so called- israel(I'm dont recognize it as a goverment or ill give it the privilege to do wat it is doing right now to the palestinians) i just want to know :
1.how did zionists rise
2.their origin
3.wat is the mentality of zionists
4.who supported israel except america ofcourse
5.y are the crimes israel commit against palestinians tolerated is it because they dominate the media ?
6. ill probably get banned but im just a 14 year old trying to gather info for my presentation about the arab israeli conflict

i just dont know how zionists rose and built the -so called- israel(I'm dont recognize it as a goverment or ill give it the privilege to do wat it is doing right now to the palestinians) i just want to know :
1.how did zionists rise
2.their origin
5.y are the crimes israel commit against palestinians tolerated is it because they dominate the media ?
6. ill probably get banned but im just a 14 year old trying to gather info for my presentation about the arab israeli conflict

I advise you to look that up on the internet yourself. Senojekips will tell you all about it and I will tell none of it is true.:wink:

Here are some links : Wikipedia, Google books

I advise you to look that up on the internet yourself. Senojekips will tell you all about it and I will tell none of it is true.:wink:
It's a bad start to admit that you are a liar, it puts your argument at a very serious disadvantage.

This is what real Jews think of Zionism. The bracketed inclusion is mine.
Through the many years that Jews resided in the Holy Land for this purpose, they enjoyed tranquil and cordial relations with the non-Jewish population there.
The Zionist movement which was formed at the latter part of the last century, sought to endow the Jews with a nationalistic (Racist) character which was heretofore strange to them. It sought to deprive them of their historically religious character and offered in substitution of faith in G-d and adherence to the Torah, and belief in their ultimate redemption by the coming of the Messiah, a nationalistic ideology and the possibility of establishing through political media, a Jewish national homeland. http://www.jewsagainstzionism.com/zionism/history.cfm

Last edited:

Here are some links : Wikipedia, Google books

NO, NO, NO!!!!!! Not wikipedia!!!! Can you reduce the questions you are asking? Especially, the third one, you will get too many answers to that one. Is it a verbal presentation or a written presentation?

1.how did zionists rise
2.their origin

It might help you to try and find a copy of: "Zionism, The Real Enemy of the Jews" by Alan Hart, a well known and much traveled BBC Documentary maker and Middle East Correspondent.

I have always pushed the idea that Zionists are attempting to re-write (distort) history though the constant repetition of their own form of disinformation, this book will show exactly how this is being done.
Almost everything you've been conditioned to believe about the making and sustaining of conflict in and over Palestine that became Israel, is not true.
It's not true that all the Palestinians who became refugees in 1948 left their homeland voluntarily. Most were driven out by Zionist terrorism and ethnic cleansing.
It's not true that Israel has lived in constant danger of annihilation, the "driving into the sea" of its Jews. Israel's existence has never, ever, been in danger.
And it's not true that Israel never had Arab partners for peace. It's Zionism that has never been interested in peace on terms the vast majority of Palestinians and most other Arabs and Muslims everywhere could accept.
Zionism: The Real Enemy of the Jews is a journey through the propaganda lies and truth of history.
When the citizens of nations know the difference between Zionism's propaganda lies and the documented facts and truth of history, they will be empowered, if they care, to demand that their governments act to end Israel's oppression of the Palestinians. And that's why Alan Hart devoted more than five years of his life to researching and writing this book - to empower citizens to play their necessary part in stopping the countdown to catastrophe for all.

Last edited:
i tried searching the internet well found nothing i can understand so pls guys make it simple and i mean in the third question how does an average zionist talk about the war crimes israel is commiting against the palestinians and the presentation is oral and vd im more intrested in what spike is going to sayso pls dont represent ppl who have been brainwashed by zionist media there's too many of them already

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=725EZ6neT1I"]Arguing the Boycott Divestment and Sanctions (BDS) Campaign with Norman Finkelstein - YouTube[/ame]

i tried searching the internet well found nothing i can understand so pls guys make it simple and i mean in the third question how does an average zionist talk about the war crimes israel is commiting against the palestinians and the presentation is oral and vd im more intrested in what spike is going to sayso pls dont represent ppl who have been brainwashed by zionist media there's too many of them already

If you are biased then why did you ask these questions?

i asked these questions because whenever i search i only find zionist media

In my first answer I gave you a link to Google books and on page 2 you will find the boek that seno is talking about : Zionism: the real enemy of the Jews. The false Messiah.

So I don't think you searched that well.

correction , some real jews.
No, Real Jews, as Zionism goes against the very core of Judaism and Rabbinical law (as fickle as it is).

BTW the link is biased.
Oh,.. but of course, as is the whole world if we were to listen to the likes of you. Did you ever perhaps stop to wonder why?
In such cases it would be highly unethical for any civilised person not to be biased.

i asked these questions because whenever i search i only find zionist media
That is because, knowing that the world is now aware of their current anf previous criminal behaviour, the Zionists have instituted organised groups to carpet bomb the internet with Zionist disinfomation, denying and distorting the truth, even going so far as to run classes explaining how to distort the information on such sites as Wikipedia etc. There was also things like the Megaphone ballot stuffing software released by Zionists to enable the distortion of polling figures being run on Internet sites.

I also previously posted some excerpts from hacked emails from these groups explaining exactly how they were to counter questions where the truthful answers would be incriminating or embarrassing as they would expose their criminal aims and past behaviour.

Last edited:

VD im not intrested in ure opinion so pls dont post things in this thread where u are talking to me ok?

You know there is nothing on this issue that VDKMS and I agree on but it sounds to me that you don't want anything other than the view you already have reinforced which leads me to wonder what the point is to a thread on a public messageboard if you are only going to limit responses to ones that support your existing view.

Surely if all you want is Spike to do your homework it would be far better to do it via private messages that way no one else will get involved, I would also suggest however that if you are not looking at a topic with an open mind then you will learn nothing from it.

Last edited:
no i meant that vd's point is found every day in the rotten media and ive had enough of it and well it annoys me because i keep seeing the same points all they do is rephrase or use other words that have the same meaning and they convince u that its a whole diffferent meaning and i dont want spike to do my homework i just know that he will be more reliable than any other source i will find

The problem is that not everything is as clear cut as Spike being right and VDKMS being wrong, peoples opinions are formed by their experiences so in essence they are both right but reality falls somewhere in between their views it is probably closer to one than the other so unless you look at both sides you will never come up with your own balanced view.

Zionism and true Jewish religious and moral values are almost totally and mutually exclusive. Zionism is to Judaism what the Westboro Baptists are to christianity.

Lawrence Davidson said:
On November 17, 1917 Sir Arthur James Balfour, acting for the wartime British cabinet of Prime Minister David Lloyd George, issued what has historically become known as the Balfour Declaration. Promising a national home for the Jews in Palestine, the declaration established an alliance between the Zionist movement and the British Empire. For the Zionists the end game was to turn Palestine into a Jewish state. Though the Zionist leadership probably did not initially intend it, an eventual consequence of this ambition was the transformation of institutional Judaism into an adjunct of Zionist state ideology.

Even before the Balfour Declaration was announced the danger to Judaism inherent in the Zionist state orientated ideology was sensed and criticized by insightful Jewish individuals. They would describe their anxiety in varied ways, sometimes using political, or moral, or religious argument. All of them, however, could draw on a tradition of Jewish tolerance and humanitarianism that, in its modern formulations, went back to the work of Moses Mendelssohn and the 18th century Jewish enlightenment. For instance, Ahad Ha-am (the pen name of the famous Jewish moralist Asher Ginzberg), noted as early as1891 that Zionist settlers in Palestine have “an inclination to despotism. They treat the Arabs with hostility and cruelty, deprive them of their rights, offend them without cause, and even boast of these deeds; and no one among us opposes this despicable and dangerous inclination.” He warned that such behavior stemmed from the political orientation of the Zionist movement which could only end up morally corrupting the Jewish people.

Unlike Chaim Weizmann, who famously desired that the Jews become a nation like all other nations, Ha-am (who was dedicated to Jewish cultural revival in Palestine) believed that the return to Zion was worthwhile only if the Jews did not become like other nations. By 1913 Ha-am knew this was not to be, and he completely rejected the nature of Zionism as it was evolving. “If this be the ‘Messiah,’” he wrote, “I do not wish to see his coming.” In effect, critics like Ha-am were making the distinction between Judaism, with its moral values and cultural richness, and the ethnocentric, (Racist) tribal Zionism that was now coming into being.

Max Nordau, an early Zionist, visited Palestine and was so horrified that the country was already populated that he burst out in front of Herzl: "But we are committing a grave injustice!" But the dismay of Nordau and others at the injustices to, and total lack of recognition of, the indigenous population was silenced and indeed edited out of Jewish history and other books, as was some of Herzl's writing. The Zionist slogan of "a land without people for a people without land" prevailed and within a matter of a few years the immigrants became "sons of the land" (Bnei Ha'aretz), whereas the inhabitants became the aliens and foreigners.

Following renewed efforts and lobbying after Herzl's death, the Balfour Declaration in 1917, which granted Zionists a Jewish Homeland in Palestine, set the official seal of approval on their aspirations. Protests and representations by local Arab leaders were brushed aside. Lord Balfour wrote in 1919:
"In Palestine, we do not even propose to consult the inhabitants of the country. (Zionism's) immediate needs and hopes for the future are much more important than the desires and prejudices of the 700,000 Arabs who presently inhabit Palestine."

Last edited:
Back