the rise of zionism

--

February 14th, 2012  
O.W.E.G.

Topic: the rise of zionism

i just dont know how zionists rose and built the -so called- israel(I'm dont recognize it as a goverment or ill give it the privilege to do wat it is doing right now to the palestinians) i just want to know :
1.how did zionists rise
2.their origin
3.wat is the mentality of zionists
4.who supported israel except america ofcourse
5.y are the crimes israel commit against palestinians tolerated is it because they dominate the media ?
6. ill probably get banned but im just a 14 year old trying to gather info for my presentation about the arab israeli conflict
February 14th, 2012  
VDKMS

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.W.E.G.
i just dont know how zionists rose and built the -so called- israel(I'm dont recognize it as a goverment or ill give it the privilege to do wat it is doing right now to the palestinians) i just want to know :
1.how did zionists rise
2.their origin
5.y are the crimes israel commit against palestinians tolerated is it because they dominate the media ?
6. ill probably get banned but im just a 14 year old trying to gather info for my presentation about the arab israeli conflict
I advise you to look that up on the internet yourself. Senojekips will tell you all about it and I will tell none of it is true.

Here are some links : Wikipedia, Google books
February 14th, 2012  
senojekips

Quote:
Originally Posted by VDKMS
I advise you to look that up on the internet yourself. Senojekips will tell you all about it and I will tell none of it is true.
It's a bad start to admit that you are a liar, it puts your argument at a very serious disadvantage.

This is what real Jews think of Zionism. The bracketed inclusion is mine.
Quote:
Through the many years that Jews resided in the Holy Land for this purpose, they enjoyed tranquil and cordial relations with the non-Jewish population there.
The Zionist movement which was formed at the latter part of the last century, sought to endow the Jews with a nationalistic (Racist) character which was heretofore strange to them. It sought to deprive them of their historically religious character and offered in substitution of faith in G-d and adherence to the Torah, and belief in their ultimate redemption by the coming of the Messiah, a nationalistic ideology and the possibility of establishing through political media, a Jewish national homeland. http://www.jewsagainstzionism.com/zionism/history.cfm
--
February 14th, 2012  
I3BrigPvSk

Quote:
Originally Posted by VDKMS

Here are some links : Wikipedia, Google books

NO, NO, NO!!!!!! Not wikipedia!!!! Can you reduce the questions you are asking? Especially, the third one, you will get too many answers to that one. Is it a verbal presentation or a written presentation?
February 14th, 2012  
senojekips

Quote:
1.how did zionists rise
2.their origin
It might help you to try and find a copy of: "Zionism, The Real Enemy of the Jews" by Alan Hart, a well known and much traveled BBC Documentary maker and Middle East Correspondent.

I have always pushed the idea that Zionists are attempting to re-write (distort) history though the constant repetition of their own form of disinformation, this book will show exactly how this is being done.
Quote:
Almost everything you've been conditioned to believe about the making and sustaining of conflict in and over Palestine that became Israel, is not true.
It's not true that all the Palestinians who became refugees in 1948 left their homeland voluntarily. Most were driven out by Zionist terrorism and ethnic cleansing.
It's not true that Israel has lived in constant danger of annihilation, the "driving into the sea" of its Jews. Israel's existence has never, ever, been in danger.
And it's not true that Israel never had Arab partners for peace. It's Zionism that has never been interested in peace on terms the vast majority of Palestinians and most other Arabs and Muslims everywhere could accept.
Zionism: The Real Enemy of the Jews is a journey through the propaganda lies and truth of history.
When the citizens of nations know the difference between Zionism's propaganda lies and the documented facts and truth of history, they will be empowered, if they care, to demand that their governments act to end Israel's oppression of the Palestinians. And that's why Alan Hart devoted more than five years of his life to researching and writing this book - to empower citizens to play their necessary part in stopping the countdown to catastrophe for all.
February 15th, 2012  
O.W.E.G.

i tried searching the internet well found nothing i can understand so pls guys make it simple and i mean in the third question how does an average zionist talk about the war crimes israel is commiting against the palestinians and the presentation is oral and vd im more intrested in what spike is going to sayso pls dont represent ppl who have been brainwashed by zionist media there's too many of them already
February 15th, 2012  
benaakatz

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=725EZ6neT1I"]Arguing the Boycott Divestment and Sanctions (BDS) Campaign with Norman Finkelstein - YouTube[/ame]
February 15th, 2012  
VDKMS

Quote:
i tried searching the internet well found nothing i can understand so pls guys make it simple and i mean in the third question how does an average zionist talk about the war crimes israel is commiting against the palestinians and the presentation is oral and vd im more intrested in what spike is going to sayso pls dont represent ppl who have been brainwashed by zionist media there's too many of them already
If you are biased then why did you ask these questions?
February 15th, 2012  
VDKMS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostrider
NO, NO, NO!!!!!! Not wikipedia!!!! Can you reduce the questions you are asking? Especially, the third one, you will get too many answers to that one. Is it a verbal presentation or a written presentation?
It's a prediction.
February 15th, 2012  
O.W.E.G.

i asked these questions because whenever i search i only find zionist media