The Rise and Fall of Gender

Dunno, but us two, Mayser, we should like, automatically become leaders of the forums since we are like now officially the ones that OWNED THE CHICKS

YEAHHH [Was joking by the way]

How long will it take untill some chick finds out we are owning them? Cause it seems like the one with the frog avatar kind of retreated.

If she was Lebanese she could txt her cousins to come spam the crap out of us [No joke, most of Lebanon is related]

I eat babies.

8.....thats what im afraid of...either that or she teams up with momma, and i log on and we -60000 over night....

nuke them unborn baby whales...

8.....thats what im afraid of...either that or she teams up with momma, and i log on and we -60000 over night....

nuke them unborn baby whales...

Dont worry yuleh i have like the most fully sick plan

Ima go to Israel and bash Sherman and steal his Mod and gonna lock the topic FOREVER

so we are always winning

:rockin::rockin::rockin: [Was joking]

Dont worry yuleh i have like the most fully sick plan

Ima go to Israel and bash Sherman and steal his Mod and gonna lock the topic FOREVER

so we are always winning

:rockin::rockin::rockin: [Was joking]

i dunno, i kinda like going post to post with the fems! plus i was joking about the whales....i love whales....whales are cool.....whales are pretty...whales can eat me....:horsie:

i dunno, i kinda like going post to post with the fems! plus i was joking about the whales....i love whales....whales are cool.....whales are pretty...whales can eat me....:horsie:

They can eat you?

I thought they cant eat more than plankton or something?

Back