RIP

all you have to do is go to your locl pet store and pick up a new one for less han 2 bucks... At least that is what i would do...

One and half year???
How do you keep them alive that long? :D

I've flushed down three of those the last 8 months. (hm, it was actually only 2, did never find the third one.. :? )
The strange thing is that all of my other fishes has survived.
A fish conspiracy going on in my fishtank?? :lol:

GUNNER said:
He was way to big to flush down the toilet :shock: no biggie we'll get a new one.

GUNNER
what a new, bigger toilet?? :p

i had fish, they were the first thing i bought when i got a my first, job, a fish tank and fish. i want to get mini turtle, they are way cool

RnderSafe said:
I used to have a piranha named "Precious". Feeding time was always exciting.

Going a bit off topic here, but the batteries in our Arty Batallions are called M, N, O and P battery.
Ps nickname is Piraya (Piranha), and it's a tradition that the CO keeps a live Piranha in his office..
Many curious soldiers has come out from his office missing half of their fingertips.. :lol:

Redleg said:
Many curious soldiers has come out from his office missing half of their fingertips.. :lol:

"Don't touch it, it will bite you." "Ok, sir" *immiedately sticks fingers into tank* :lol:

RnderSafe said:
"Don't touch it, it will bite you." "Ok, sir" *immiedately sticks fingers into tank* :lol:

Sometimes.. :lol:

But it was more like this:
CO leaves room.
Two soldiers waits in his office..
Soldier 1: "I bet that you don't dare to stick your fingers (or something else... :shock: ) in the tank"
Soldier 2: "Oh no??? They never bite, watch this...."
Piranha: "LUNCH!!!"
Soldier 2: ........... etc...
You can probably figure out the rest of this story yourself.. :lol:

I've seen this happening a couple of times, those things can REALLY bite... :lol:

my condolences

RnderSafe said:
Redleg said:

As long as it's just a fingertip..... ouch :oops:
I did not say that! I deny everything! :D

Back