RIP Again!

--
Boots

June 15th, 2004  
GUNNER

Topic: RIP Again!

Another fishie has gone to fishie heaven hmm i wonder why they are dropping like flies...........only two left now

GUNNER
June 15th, 2004  
Darkmb101

I feel your pain ... maybe somethin's wrong with the water?
June 15th, 2004  
Italian Guy

RIP. Have you tried with hedgehogs ? 8)
--
Boots
June 15th, 2004  
GUNNER

Actually i did own a hedgehog once, his name was Sonic :P, maybe something is wronge with the water cause that's two fish in a month...

GUNNER
June 15th, 2004  
Italian Guy

Yep faucet water's just so chloric and hard for them to survive. You'd need an aquarium with oxygen pump and depurator. Only way I think.
June 15th, 2004  
GUNNER

Thing is we've had them two years this August so it has to be something that happened recently? they were pretty big too, maybe lack of oxygen in the water or old age who knows

GUNNER
June 15th, 2004  
C/2nd Lt Robot

Buy more fish. and change the water.
June 16th, 2004  
Italian Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nulli secundus
Well wouldn't more fishes mean less oxygen Nulli Secundus ? Hey Gunner Sweetie you sure they don't die when they are already old for their breed ? I mean how longer are they supposed to live ?
June 16th, 2004  
GUNNER

Quote:
Originally Posted by nulli secundus
We keep the tank clean all the time thanks.

Maybe they were just old or the water temp may have changed but it's no big deal we'll get different ones next time.

GUNNER
June 16th, 2004  
C/2nd Lt Robot

A SM(senior member) at my squadron had some fish and they accidently commited suicide. The water started to boil and they jumped out. I didnt mean buy more fish as in having more then you had before that one died but as in get some more fish.