Right for U.S military to kill ally country's civilian

Where are you from that judges decide what is an isn't an accident? What was and wasn't preventable? Where I am from, investigative services do this, process evidence and submit it to the DA. From there, the investigative service recommends prosecution or not and the DA typically follows that recommendation.
We have a different juridical system alltogether, here indeed the judge is the head of the investigation (he "instructs" the investigation).

For those interested, I posted a lengthy article about the role of the investigative judge in the southern European legal systems that stem from the Code Napoleon versus the anglosaxon ones in another forum in 2008 (discussion of the different legal systems follows up my post): http://www.airdisaster.info/forums/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1220&p=21049#p21012

Rattler

Last edited:
American Soldiers seriously have a right to do that? That sounds like a very dubious right to have.

American Soldiers seriously have a right to do that? That sounds like a very dubious right to have.

No it is just anti-American bilge water.

First clue of it being false should be the edit note on the first orginal post:

"Last edited by Korean Seaboy; 1 Week Ago at 20:43.. Reason: Overexaggerating about American invasion of Korea" ;)

No it is just anti-American bilge water.

First clue of it being false should be the edit note on the first orginal post:

"Last edited by Korean Seaboy; 1 Week Ago at 20:43.. Reason: Overexaggerating about American invasion of Korea" ;)
Ah, I see. It still would have been nice if we had that right, maybe to let a little steam off once in a while. Not that I would endorse it.

Last edited:
Ah, I see. It still would have been nice if we had that right, maybe to let a little steam off once in a while. Not that I would endorse it.

Uhhh... You do, this thread has been going on for a while now. Like I said in an earlier post:
"The thread from the start is nothing more than a country bashing topic, but it should remain open to show that free speech is taken seriously on this forum."

Uhhh... You do, this thread has been going on for a while now. Like I said in an earlier post:
"The thread from the start is nothing more than a country bashing topic, but it should remain open to show that free speech is taken seriously on this forum."
So I can join the army and shoot an ally's civilians to let off steam? Or am I hopelessly confused?

Uhhh... You do, this thread has been going on for a while now.
Like I said in an earlier post:

Sorry the sarcasm past over your head.

I should have been more clear and written:

"Uhhh...according to some You do, this thread has been going on for a while now....."

"It's unfortunate that you can't see it beyond anything other than country bashing." quote Can of Man

I would ask Can of Man what else the thread is about? Please enlighten me.

I think what Rattler and I are getting at is how cases of involuntary manslaughter involving US servicemen overseas seem to repeatedly go unpunished or very lightly punished.
You should read that in no part have I mentioned that the American soldiers involved in the accident did so with deliberate intent of harm. Why? Because I find it VERY hard to believe that there was any kind of harmful intent.
But at the same time, I find it somewhat hard to believe that everyone involved in the incident would walk free because people did die as a result of the accident and as far as the article tells us, the girls were most probably walking on the shoulder of the road where vehicles are not permitted to drive unless they are pulling over for some emergency or condition that renders them unable to drive safely.

It is not country bashing.
If you really can't stand for a single criticism or negative news involving your own countrymen, you have a problem.

Just flip it around and think that foreign armored vehicles were driving along a road in the US and they accidentally ran over two girls who were walking on the side of the road and no one went to jail for it.

I think what Rattler and I are getting at is how cases of involuntary manslaughter involving US servicemen overseas seem to repeatedly go unpunished or very lightly punished.
You should read that in no part have I mentioned that the American soldiers involved in the accident did so with deliberate intent of harm. Why? Because I find it VERY hard to believe that there was any kind of harmful intent.
But at the same time, I find it somewhat hard to believe that everyone involved in the incident would walk free because people did die as a result of the accident and as far as the article tells us, the girls were most probably walking on the shoulder of the road where vehicles are not permitted to drive unless they are pulling over for some emergency or condition that renders them unable to drive safely.
Are you the same Can of Man that wrote this?
A few things about this matter:
1) What were the two school girls doing out there in the middle of the night?
2) How on earth did they not notice a convoy coming down the road? That stuff is loud, the ground shakes. GET OFF THE ROAD.
So it's not like they're completely devoid of any faults. quote Can of Man

Where you thought the two girls were at least partly to blame?

So apparently in South Korea when there is a traffic accident with a fatality someone goes to jail?
"find it somewhat hard to believe that everyone involved in the incident would walk free because people did die as a result of the accident" quote Can of Man

"Another reason why I dislike references to this incident.
It's FAR too politicized in Korea. It was a road accident." quote Can of Man

More quotes from Can of Spam:
"Yes, they got run over.
But it was not on purpose"

"Yeah it was a terrible accident.
If it were not for the loss of life, I'd say the politicization of the incident was far worse."

So, you still claim it is not a US bashing thread?

Back