WHICH RIFLE WILL YOU USE?

SAINT

:biggun: My preference has always been the M-16 assault rifle. Despite many newer types of assault rifles being produced, I still prefer the M-16 though it's an 'old' weapon -- about 30 years old. I like the feel of it, its recoil and ease of use.

Which rifle will you use? :rambo:

:roll: looks nice .. but it doesn't seem to be a good grip for the hands? comments? :rambo:

M-16, Colt AR-15, M-4, M1 Garand, M1 Carbine, Springfield, Thompson[I know :D ].............................................

Uncle_Sam said:
M-16, Colt AR-15, M-4, M1 Garand, M1 Carbine, Springfield, Thompson[I know :D ].............................................

take it easy Same he said only rifle 8)

I would take my dads Husqvarna 12g shootgun 2 buckshoots would do the thing. :lol:

Cheers:
Doc.S

:viking:

If I had a choice ..for all around chopping or putting down a enemy..nothing beats A BAR (Browning Automatic Rifle) single shots or full automatic..its still the king in its class i say.

My weapon of choice. :D

The G3 was my standard weapon in german army. Its advantage is in its caliber 7,62 X 51 it was a good and reliable weapon. But i have to say that my favorite rifle was the G 36!!! It´s got the same reliability, it´s designed for right and lefthanded shooters, gots a see thru magazine so you always can see how many rounds are left and the optical sights are great. You can shoot faster and more precisely.

Greetz Joker

http://world.guns.ru/assault/as14-e.htm

Same grip as a 16....

HERO said:
:roll: looks nice .. but it doesn't seem to be a good grip for the hands? comments? :rambo:

It gives you the same support as the M16 with just the hand guards and not the new attachable handle.

I want to shoot the Heckler & Koch : UMP
Its a submachine gun and it shoots .45ACP thats the coolest. :cowb:

Back