Rifle Spinning - Page 2

--

March 22nd, 2009  
Dos

what kind of rifles you guys spin? M14 or some springfield or simple "daisies" that fire needles. The less weight there is the easier it is to spin.

are you in the canadian army reserves? I actually have a friend who is in the reserves right now, if you know anyguy named Anton, say hi to him for me. He's in Vancouver but whatever.
March 22nd, 2009  
AFSteliga

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say they use the Lee Enfield No 4 rifle chambered for .22 cartridges. That's what my old squadron used during our rifle drill. Canada doesn't use the M14, or Springfield 1903.
March 22nd, 2009  
Team Infidel

all i use is the springfield 1903..... i like the balance of it best.... a nice bayonet on it even better.
--
April 1st, 2009  
Mr.Brown

if i used a bayonet on a Springfield i would inevitably somehow find a way to cut my throat open, on accident of course.
June 3rd, 2009  
Smith,C

Yeah. We still use .22 adapted Enfields. Are you talking about monkey drill? That's what our corps calls it anyways. If you are, I can help you out.
June 4th, 2009  
Mr.Brown

Really? i would appreciate that very very much
June 4th, 2009  
Smith,C

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Brown
Really? i would appreciate that very very much
I was actually talking to the thread starter (which I now realize is pointless because this was posted in 2006...) but uh... Sorry? (Sarcasm? hard to tell over text)
June 4th, 2009  
Mr.Brown

oh ok lol
June 11th, 2009  
C/MSG Paradela

New Guard America is a great organization if you are looking to learn, I am pretty sure they have instructional videos. You can also look for the video series, "Devoted," It is pretty expensive so you may want to ask the team to chip in, and good luck finding it on the internet other than on the official site. http://drilldevoted.com
June 11th, 2009  
Mr.Brown

thank you i appreciate that