Rifle Range

Who has a rilfe range member ship or Shoots a Firearm regularly?

• I have a membership and shoot often

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have a membership but its not used often

• I dont shoot guns much and if i do i go with a friend

• I dont have a membership and go with a friend

• I dont shoot guns

• Total voters

Joe252

What kind if weapon do you most often shoot?

i have a bunch of weapons i shoot i dont feel like naming them all so just a few..Ruger M.K.II Colt 45. 1911 with interchangable 22 barrel pin etc. these are the ones i shoot on a regualr pistol matches rifles...m-14, ar-15, whinchester 30-30 :twisted:

Don't wait until later to reply to your own thread, use the edit. ~Crazy

My dad and I go to the range every now and then, to shoot our .22 Beretta. Sometimes we also use one of the pistols there as well.

Joe252 said:
i have a bunch of weapons i shoot i dont feel like naming them all so just a few..Ruger M.K.II Colt 45. 1911 with interchangable 22 barrel pin etc. these are the ones i shoot on a regualr pistol matches rifles...m-14, ar-15, whinchester 30-30 :twisted:

stop showing off....

rotc boy said:
Joe252 said:
lol you're just jealous.

Mod edit: Ran SpellCheck for ya. ~Crazy

that is true..., but u dont need to make fun of me for it!

Hun, you have not seen me making fun of people. On another forum where I can't mod, I went through and translated every post this poor kid made because it was so bad.

Now, back on topic.

CrazyCadet142 said:
rotc boy said:
Joe252 said:
lol you're just jealous.

Mod edit: Ran SpellCheck for ya. ~Crazy

that is true..., but u dont need to make fun of me for it!

Hun, you have not seen me making fun of people. On another forum where I can't mod, I went through and translated every post this poor kid made because it was so bad.

Now, back on topic.

i wasnt talking to you crazy, i was talking to joe, sry for the confusion

i don't have any memberships because the ranges i shoot at are public. but i'm shooting some type of 308 (Rem 700PSS or Savage 10FP). i'm starting to shoot handguns a little more often now too. i haven't gotten one myself yet, but a USP Compact .40 is on my list.

I don't have a membership but I go with the cadets and we shoot airrifles every weekend and .22s once a month. Last time I checked, I had a 60 average and the corps called me and said I made the Range Team, which is pretty sad if u think about it, but then again, our corps is only 20 people and the top 5 make the team.

Back