Rifle competition

rotc boy

we had a rifle team scrimage against a town a few miles away today and i came in second with 253 out of 300 possible points. i would have done better but ive been sick and did a lot worse on offhand than i usually do :?

our team took all of the top 3 medals :D
we also have a competition coming up next weekend at New Braunsfield and we're gonna whoop some ass! :p :rambo: :sniper:

Congradulations! Good luck in your next shoot.

Tommorow, i will be heading off for a competition in chiliwack, B-C. Its the big zone shoot, to determine who goes to provincials or not.
I dont meen to be egoistic or anything, but, i think our team has a damn good chance of winning, quite easily too. Our team comprimises of 5 shooters, capable of each shooting low to high 90's.

also, a member from 907(national winners from last year) has decided to leave, as well as 2 others. Were supposed to be competing against them as well tommorow, so with most of there best shooters gone, we have an oustanding chance.

Once again, good job to you, and best of luck on your next comp.

MM

Good luck to you as well SharpShooter. How many teams are competing in your Zone? Where I was, we had 6 teams and only my team were Air Cadets. Everyone else were Army and Sea.

NCdt Steliga said:
Good luck to you as well SharpShooter. How many teams are competing in your Zone? Where I was, we had 6 teams and only my team were Air Cadets. Everyone else were Army and Sea.

Ah, after a days worth of shooting, we are done, and now have shiny new medals, and bronze zone pins for our tunics.

It was close, but, we cam seconde by 10 points. We would have won, but one of your cadets rifle wasnt working. It cracked inside, and couldnt pump air. He still shootin 87 and 88, but, compared to what he normally shoots, that would have made the whole difference.

As for me, i shot a 360 out of 400, with an average of 90. I've done better, but, i wasnt feeling all too good today. But, im still happy.

Its not definate that were heading to provincials, but, we have a 98% chance of going.

SS

i had the new braunsfels meet yesterday, and i did really well, i got a 289 out of 300 :D
i took first out of everyone there (there were 23 other people competing)
the person who took second actually had a 288 :shock: so it was a close one

Back