Riddles!

there is a naked man lieing dead in the middle of the desert with only a broken match laying by him, the match is the reason he is dead, but it did not physically kill him, what happened?

----I'm guessing he drew the shortest stick and lost. Maybe fell out of a crashing plane, air glider, or hot air ballon because of too much weight??? Not sure about the naked part though, maybe he wanted to die with style.... :)

there is a naked man lieing dead in the middle of the desert with only a broken match laying by him, the match is the reason he is dead, but it did not physically kill him, what happened?

----I'm guessing he drew the shortest stick and lost. Maybe fell out of a crashing plane, air glider, or hot air ballon because of too much weight??? Not sure about the naked part though, maybe he wanted to die with style.... :)

yep, he was in a hot air ballon and it was going down, they tried to get rid of weight by taking off clothes
it didnt work, so they drew straws and he lost

a man walks into a bar and sees a man lying dead, shot in the chest... there are 53 bicycles laying on the ground
what happened?
and the awnser is

drumroll please

he was cheating in a card game(bicicles are a brand of cards)

and the awnser is

drumroll please

he was cheating in a card game(bicicles are a brand of cards)
aparrantly he had an extra card up his sleeve if there were 53 bicycles on the floor or they were playing with wild cards and he decided to keep a joker on his side of the table

since i finally found the riddles page, which i love so much... im bringing this thread back to life! ill start off easy and work to harder ones.... so here we go!!!!!!

you have a empty barrel with nothing in it, if you put something in it, it will make it lighter. What is it?

Maybe it's one of this fakeweapons wich is used as a lighter and if you put gas in it it will work again.

Ok that was mayebe a stupid answer.

Back