riddle page

FULLMETALJACKET

MilForum Bad Apple
A long, long time ago, in a world much like our own, there lived a benevolent king who was mortally wounded one day while hunting wild boar. The kingdom was shocked, and, to make matters worse, the court held no heirs to the king's throne (neither sons nor daughters nor any relatives of royal lineage). Anyway, the king's wise man had heard rumours of a son, fathered by the king, but not born of the queen (i.e. a bastard son) who was raised somewhere in the kingdom. Being the wise man that he was, he called all the young men who cared to claim the throne to the castle, took them in a small room, and one by one proceeded to test them. His test was simple: He asked one boon/task of each of the young men who came into the room (the same for all of them), and after countless men had been questioned, he finally came up with one who refused (and gave the proper reason for his refusal). This man he crowned king, and all the townspeople cheered when they heard the faultless logic behind his decision.

What did the wise man ask each of the young men, and why would only the one who refused be crowned king?

Who is your father? and he would be the onyl one to respond i dont know

PM me with the answer if im wrong.

Back