Riddle me this. .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crap guys. Got wrapped around the axle on anothe project and totally forgot about this. My apologies.

The answer is:

NOISE!

Every vehicle or even mode of transportation has it, planes, trains, automobiles, feet, bicycle, spacecraft, boats, swimming, etc. There are none that will run/operate/move without some form of noise. Whether you can hear it with your ear or have to use an instrument to detect it.

So,

Marinerhodes said:
What does a vehicle have, it does not need, but it will not operate/run without?

Noise.

Last edited:
PJ24 said:
I totally knew that, I just didn't want to um, ruin anybody elses chance <cough>. :lol:

Good riddle, I'm gonna steal it.

What's the matter? Can't you flyboys get your own material? *snickers and ducks for cover*

Marinerhodes said:
What's the matter? Can't you flyboys get your own material? *snickers and ducks for cover*

You did NOT just go there.

I see how it is. The gloves are OFF! :twisted:

Marinerhodes said:
Better leave them on. Wouldn't want you to get bruises or blisters. . .

How about you run on into the back and get me a new pair of gloves, supply boy. :twisted:

Btw, you still owe me a beer for that "Flyboy" one, that was WAY below the belt. That's worse than calling me "sir."

I know, I know, we're :eek:fftopic: , we'll be good. For now. :mrgreen:

Marinerhodes said:
Crap guys. Got wrapped around the axle on anothe project and totally forgot about this. My apologies.

The answer is:

NOISE!

Every vehicle or even mode of transportation has it, planes, trains, automobiles, feet, bicycle, spacecraft, boats, swimming, etc. There are none that will run/operate/move without some form of noise. Whether you can hear it with your ear or have to use an instrument to detect it.

So,

Noise.
That's the answer!? Some how I really don't think it is the answer,but all riddles are hard even the easyest ones can be a pain in the ass.

What do YOU think would be the answer? Apparently you did not know the answer or you would have spoke up in the first place. Since you did not speak up I will have to assume you did not know the answer.

Following this line of logic will bring you to the conclusion that you are full of beans and that you don't really know what you think.

Any questions?

PJ24, I will admit I owe you the beer for hitting below the belt. Not like there is muc..aaahhh nevermind. Don't want to be banned. This is perfectly on topic as it falls under my thread lol. So long as we don't go nuts.

As for the gloves: Sure, I have all sorts of gloves here. Just come on down and get 'em if you dare. I have a warehouse full of Marines that would be happy to show you the ropes of being a supply Marine. *grins evilly*

Marinerhodes said:
As for the gloves: Sure, I have all sorts of gloves here. Just come on down and get 'em if you dare. I have a warehouse full of Marines that would be happy to show you the ropes of being a supply Marine. *grins evilly*

Yeah, I've seen Jarhead. :-?

Marinerhodes said:
Nothing that will leave a mark or hurt, rest assured of that. On the other hand, your pride may suffer a bit.

Why is the only phrase I can think of: "Brokeback Marines?"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back