Riddle III

OORAH

once again I have another riddle for you.

this one is a bit tougher, in my opinion.

ok, here it is:

There is a teen dance at the local school's cafagymatorium. there is everything that a normal school dance would have. a DJ, hit teen bop muzak, chaperones, and even punch. about midway through the dance, some of the chaperones notice that certain students are getting sick, throwing up, and then passing out. they immediately call the ambulance, and the local authorities. by the time the ambulance gets there, it is to late, and the sick teens have died. the authorities are baffled. at first they think the punch was spiked, but that theory is quickly shot down, when they notice that almost every student is drinking punch, or at least was, before kids started dying. the teens are from different families, from different parts of town, and had no contagious diseases. The police learn, after the autopsy that the students were poisoned with arsinic, and the thing that the police cant understand, they were all poisoned at the dance. the chaperones did not see anyone suspicious near the dance.

how did the students get poisoned?

[/u][/b]

NO, i will finally give the answer, that missileer got.

There were ice cubes in another bowl next to the punch. they were poisoned with the arcinic, so that only the students that took ice would be poisoned.

I probably would have been the first to go, I love to suck on ice cubes. :twisted:

:rambo:

Back