Rice urges Europe to not help arm China - Page 7

--
Boots

March 26th, 2005  
feixiang

Our Chinese aren't warlike!

40 years ago,western countrys so feared that we controled the secret of citybuster.but time proved that we only use it to protect world peace.
we never use it or even threaten other country.

and now,some people who have an axe to grind magnify the treathen of China,Infact they don't want to see a powerful China to preclude them do vice things.but if you are a bright man,you will see that a powerful china will only good for world peace!
March 26th, 2005  
A Can of Man

Never threaten other country?
I think this point has been disproven enough for one life time.
March 27th, 2005  
Duty Honor Country

Here is some interesting words coming from France

No Big Arms Sales to China if Embargo Lifted-Chirac

By Elaine Lies

TOKYO (Reuters) - French President Jacques Chirac sought to reassure Japan Sunday that lifting Europe's embargo on arms exports to China would not result in an increase in weapons sales, saying the move was aimed at normalizing ties.

France has led efforts to secure an early end to the European Union embargo, imposed after China's bloody 1989 crackdown on pro-democracy protests, despite pressure from Washington to keep it in place out of fear China may get access to advanced weapons.

Japan has also expressed concern, saying that lifting the embargo could destabilize the Asian region...
READ MORE
--
Boots
March 27th, 2005  
Snauhi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doody
Here is some interesting words coming from France

No Big Arms Sales to China if Embargo Lifted-Chirac

By Elaine Lies

TOKYO (Reuters) - French President Jacques Chirac sought to reassure Japan Sunday that lifting Europe's embargo on arms exports to China would not result in an increase in weapons sales, saying the move was aimed at normalizing ties.

France has led efforts to secure an early end to the European Union embargo, imposed after China's bloody 1989 crackdown on pro-democracy protests, despite pressure from Washington to keep it in place out of fear China may get access to advanced weapons.

Japan has also expressed concern, saying that lifting the embargo could destabilize the Asian region...
READ MORE

well thats good news.
March 27th, 2005  
MadeInChina

feixiang is right, china is not agressive

for what reason and what sacrifice are we willing to take to inavde foreign countries??? there will be alot more sacrifice than gains

taiwan is out of this question because it is a part of china and not a foreign country

other than taiwan the chinese government is not going to jeopardize its economy and people for some stupid islands or piece of uselessland

ifyou want to object just compare china to other countries, then ull see why china is the least agressive among south korea:

vietnam: invasion of cambodia and other indochina countries

japan: a whole load of invasions from the 1800 to now, in the future maybe

unitedstates: no need to say it, it just invades alot

and what did china do... nothing but to protect her territories, that is what the army development is for, i mean cmon, a big country like china needs at least a better army than jap or korea
March 28th, 2005  
A Can of Man

I really hope Chirac means it.
April 1st, 2005  
MadeInChina

lol if u can read chinese you wouldnt be posting this

the slogan on the truck reads : criminal gang

the slogan on the person about to be executed reads: murderer of people ( purposely) (name)

these are obviously high0profile criminals who deserve to be excuted for crimes concerning the murder of others

btw this is quite an old pic, which with induced thinking leads to alot more infomation.. during the 80s this is the way criminals were killed, and since prositution, pimping, and other society-ill offences were added to excutions, there were alot more killing to be done

where does it say tibet people???

besides, these are policemen, not military men, since you guys get them mixed up because oldschool chinese police uniforms are field green like the ones found in pla
April 1st, 2005  
Xion

lmao, look at this guy defending their actions, holy sh#t i really can't believe this

Criminals ? or maybe ppl who wanted a free Tibet ??

I don't think anyone would kill even a rabies infested dog like that
April 1st, 2005  
MadeInChina

lol, i see your point, but i sorta know how you feel since u dont know all the facts

look, if you could prove they are a minority of china, then maybe, maybe you'll have a chance in changing my views of this pics

anyways that was wayy off topic
April 1st, 2005  
Xion

Quote:
look, if you could prove they are a minority of china, then maybe, maybe you'll have a chance in changing my views of this pics
you are just reinforcing everyones belief's about communists by saying that..
what do you mean to say exactly ? , if they are not the minority then it was appropriate to kill them like that ?

And how come only because it shocked you it suddenly became way offtopic ?
you were talking about how peaceful a country China was in the earlier post, so i thought i should just make you remember the past