Reward Offered

Missileer

This one will probably not be appreciated by many of you but here goes. Hey, engineers have a sense of humor too.

REWARD OFFERED

A REWARD OF 500 MICROFARADS IS OFFERED FOR INFORMATION LEADING TO THE ARREST OF THIS DESPERATE CRIMINAL,
HOP-A-LONG CAPACITY.

THIS UNRECTIFIED CRIMINAL ESCAPED FROM A WESTERN PRIMARY CELL WHERE HE HAD BEEN CLAMPED IN IONS AWAITING THE GAUSS CHAMBER.

HE WAS CHARGED WITH THE INDUCTION OF AN 18 TURN COIL NAMED MILLIHENRY WHO WAS FOUND CHOKED AND ROBBED OF VALUABLE JOULES. HE IS ARMED WITH A CARBON ROD AND IS A POTENTIAL KILLER. CAPACITY IS ALSO CHARGED WITH DRIVING DC MOTOR OVER A WHEATSTONE BRIDGE AND REFUSING TO LET THE BAND-PASS.

IF ENCOUNTERED, HE MAY OFFER A SERIES OF RESISTANCES. THE ELECTROMOTIVE FORCE SPENT THE NIGHT SEARCHING FOR HIM IN A MAGNETIC FIELD, WHERE HE HAD GONE TO GROUND. THEY HAD NO SUCCESS AND BELIEVED HE HAD RETURNED OHM VIA A SHORT CIRCUIT.

HE WAS LAST SEEN RIDING A KILOCYCLE WITH HIS FRIEND EDDY CURRENT WHO WAS PLAYING A HARMONIC.

:shoothea:

I have to find the theory my physics prof in uni gave us that basicly worked out that the more physics you understand the fewer friends you have.
:)

bulldogg said:
I have to find the theory my physics prof in uni gave us that basicly worked out that the more physics you understand the fewer friends you have.
:)

"I have to find the theory my physics prof in uni gave us that basicly worked out that the more physics you understand the fewer GIRLfriends you have."

Most of your buds will stick with you no matter how weird you are. But the ladies are more like "Oh my! look at the time, I have to be someplace, (anyplace but here) we must talk again (never) sometimes." :?

Back