Reverse Racist

--
Boots

January 1st, 2015  
tetvet

Topic: Reverse Racist

Should the White Race start being Racist , for years the White Race has bent over backwards to be accommodating to minorities with little thanks or no thanks though I give a lot of credit too the NAACP and MLK these people in most cases asked for no more than a fair shake and they had class. , Rev Al on the other side of the coin is nothing more than a trash and rabble rouser and there's plenty of black trash out there .
January 1st, 2015  
MontyB

Just for the record there is no such thing as reverse racism, you are either racist or not.
January 1st, 2015  
crazytanker

And an eye for an eye only makes the world blind. Solving racism with racism is impossible. If you have a traffic jam, does adding more cars and people switching lanes help the situation? No, it makes it worse and increases the odds of an accident. It's the same thing with racism. Oh yeah, let's add more of the problem to the problem to make the problem go away.
--
Boots
January 1st, 2015  
tetvet

Just for the record my suggestion was just for conversation .
January 1st, 2015  
Yossarian

I have a dream too where for one solitary day in my life I can walk outside and society does have some racial/religious/sexual orientation dispute about something somewhere.

It's frustrating as hell living in a 1st world country that subdivides ourselves in everything to point of constant social conflict over the most ridiculous reasons.

Money, religion, social status race ect.

I literally have no problem with 99% of the human beings I meet each day, only those who are hostile towards me for some reason. And it takes absolutely no effort on my part just get along with most human beings either.

It drives me nuts with America's fascination with constant social tension between different peoples. Makes one question just how "United" These States really are.
January 1st, 2015  
George

Quote:
Originally Posted by MontyB
Just for the record there is no such thing as reverse racism, you are either racist or not.
That is true, but there are white Liberals who think Racism is a one way street, something whites do to blacks, therefore a black who is Racist against white would be a reverse Racist, if you buy the one way street thing. One professor said some time back that it is impossible for blacks to be Racist because they have no power. Say what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yossarian
I have a dream too where for one solitary day in my life I can walk outside and society does have some racial/religious/sexual orientation dispute about something somewhere.

It's frustrating as hell living in a 1st world country that subdivides ourselves in everything to point of constant social conflict over the most ridiculous reasons.

Money, religion, social status race ect.

I literally have no problem with 99% of the human beings I meet each day, only those who are hostile towards me for some reason. And it takes absolutely no effort on my part just get along with most human beings either.

It drives me nuts with America's fascination with constant social tension between different peoples. Makes one question just how "United" These States really are.
Well, lets look @ the 2 Partys. The Republicans tend to offer across the board style proposals that help everybody. On the other hand the Democrats tend to offer proposals that target groups by racial/ethnic groupings witch tends in the long run divide up the population into groups competing for the favors of govt.
January 1st, 2015  
tetvet

There will always be racial division until the day comes that people understand Americans are of one color , E. Pluribus United .
January 1st, 2015  
Yossarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by tetvet
There will always be racial division until the day comes that people understand Americans are of one color , E. Pluribus United .

Well I can agree on that one, we all breathe the same air and bleed the same. This great American experiment can work, just frustrating at some of the systemic problems we are still facing.
January 1st, 2015  
MontyB

Quote:
Originally Posted by George
That is true, but there are white Liberals who think Racism is a one way street, something whites do to blacks, therefore a black who is Racist against white would be a reverse Racist, if you buy the one way street thing. One professor said some time back that it is impossible for blacks to be Racist because they have no power. Say what?
I would never argue that blacks can't be racist as I believe anyone and almost everyone to varying degrees is racist.

As I have said multiple times in the past the human race does not accept or tolerate difference well.
January 1st, 2015  
Yossarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MontyB
As I have said multiple times in the past the human race does not accept or tolerate difference well.

Neither do stray cats meeting for the first time behind a dumpster.