Reverse Racist

tetvet

Banned
Should the White Race start being Racist , for years the White Race has bent over backwards to be accommodating to minorities with little thanks or no thanks though I give a lot of credit too the NAACP and MLK these people in most cases asked for no more than a fair shake and they had class. , Rev Al on the other side of the coin is nothing more than a trash and rabble rouser and there's plenty of black trash out there . :9mm:

Just for the record there is no such thing as reverse racism, you are either racist or not.

And an eye for an eye only makes the world blind. Solving racism with racism is impossible. If you have a traffic jam, does adding more cars and people switching lanes help the situation? No, it makes it worse and increases the odds of an accident. It's the same thing with racism. Oh yeah, let's add more of the problem to the problem to make the problem go away.

I have a dream too where for one solitary day in my life I can walk outside and society does have some racial/religious/sexual orientation dispute about something somewhere.

It's frustrating as hell living in a 1st world country that subdivides ourselves in everything to point of constant social conflict over the most ridiculous reasons.

Money, religion, social status race ect.

I literally have no problem with 99% of the human beings I meet each day, only those who are hostile towards me for some reason. And it takes absolutely no effort on my part just get along with most human beings either.

It drives me nuts with America's fascination with constant social tension between different peoples. Makes one question just how "United" These States really are.

Just for the record there is no such thing as reverse racism, you are either racist or not.
That is true, but there are white Liberals who think Racism is a one way street, something whites do to blacks, therefore a black who is Racist against white would be a reverse Racist, if you buy the one way street thing. One professor said some time back that it is impossible for blacks to be Racist because they have no power. Say what?

I have a dream too where for one solitary day in my life I can walk outside and society does have some racial/religious/sexual orientation dispute about something somewhere.

It's frustrating as hell living in a 1st world country that subdivides ourselves in everything to point of constant social conflict over the most ridiculous reasons.

Money, religion, social status race ect.

I literally have no problem with 99% of the human beings I meet each day, only those who are hostile towards me for some reason. And it takes absolutely no effort on my part just get along with most human beings either.

It drives me nuts with America's fascination with constant social tension between different peoples. Makes one question just how "United" These States really are.
Well, lets look @ the 2 Partys. The Republicans tend to offer across the board style proposals that help everybody. On the other hand the Democrats tend to offer proposals that target groups by racial/ethnic groupings witch tends in the long run divide up the population into groups competing for the favors of govt.

There will always be racial division until the day comes that people understand Americans are of one color , E. Pluribus United .

There will always be racial division until the day comes that people understand Americans are of one color , E. Pluribus United .

Well I can agree on that one, we all breathe the same air and bleed the same. This great American experiment can work, just frustrating at some of the systemic problems we are still facing.

That is true, but there are white Liberals who think Racism is a one way street, something whites do to blacks, therefore a black who is Racist against white would be a reverse Racist, if you buy the one way street thing. One professor said some time back that it is impossible for blacks to be Racist because they have no power. Say what?

I would never argue that blacks can't be racist as I believe anyone and almost everyone to varying degrees is racist.

As I have said multiple times in the past the human race does not accept or tolerate difference well.

This whole thing sounds ridiculous. This whole dialog sounds like as though I was traveling back to 1960-70’s USA. I live in NY and was there. I’ve also done quite a bit of traveling within the US. For the most part Americans have dropped these petty racial and ethnic prejudices in the present day society we live in. I've seen incredible progress in this arena. The difference is night and day.
I will repeat we live in a neighborhood with Blacks, Whites, Orientals, East Indians, etc. No issues, everybody gets on just fine. Same when I was in the work place. 40 years ago this was not the case and that’s where most of you seem to be stuck, in the past. As for the media what do you expect for crying out load, get a grip? To many people listen to this mania that the media produces.

I've seen more prejudice against religion, gender, occupation, social class, geographical areas, etc... than in one's ethnicity.

example online: Mapping Stereotypes-The Geography of Prejudice
http://www.topdesignmag.com/mapping-stereotypes-the-geography-of-prejudice/

Sara humor is always are best friend. In all seriousness I’m stating the facts about the US as I’ve seen them. When I was young the tension between black and white was high and common place. Women were often treated as second class workers and often delegated to lower paying jobs: secretaries, production workers, clerical, cleaning, etc. as were Hispanics when I 1st entered the work place. Many still distrusted people of Jewish background. People resented the influx of immigrants from the orient and East Indian.
Marriages between different religions say Catholic and Protestant or Jewish were taboo, as were marriages between different races and ethnic groups. People who broke these taboos could often be expected to be ostracized from family, etc. Neighborhoods were black and white with little if any diversity.
Presently I see little bias compared to my experiences from ~ 40 or more years ago, it is virtually nil by comparison. I mentioned in my previous post that I believe the media is responsible for whipping up the flames of much of this tension. It sells papers.

BTW: Ethnic whites include: many Hispanics, most East Indians, many Jews to name a few.

Last edited:
Human nature being what it is the media feeds on it what ever happen to the Ebola Epidemic ?

Google search for the places in Africa. When it was taking thousands and thousands of lives in Conkary, Guinea, waaay before Ebola caused unnecessary panic in the States, I googled that place. You should have seen the photographs (the're like 1,000) of the people, but what gave it away was the photos of the ten mile long congested traffic... trying to leave Conkary.

Dadsgirl

Google search for the places in Africa. When it was taking thousands and thousands of lives in Conkary, Guinea, waaay before Ebola caused unnecessary panic in the States, I googled that place. You should have seen the photographs (the're like 1,000) of the people, but what gave it away was the photos of the ten mile long congested traffic... trying to leave Conkary.

Dadsgirl

Discolored Fish around Fukishima, dead border Guards along the Saudi Iraq Border, A sovereign militant state being formed in what's left of Eastern Ukraine.

A missing commercial flight somewhere off of South East Asia, and a Sunken cement Carrier with 8 souls on board somewhere off the coast of Scotland.

Allot has happened this week outside the headlines. One thing is for certain: This world keeps on turning around, regardless of if there are any spin doctors spinning it.

Discolored Fish around Fukishima, dead border Guards along the Saudi Iraq Border, A sovereign militant state being formed in what's left of Eastern Ukraine.

A missing commercial flight somewhere off of South East Asia, and a Sunken cement Carrier with 8 souls on board somewhere off the coast of Scotland.

Allot has happened this week outside the headlines. One thing is for certain: This world keeps on turning around, regardless of if there are any spin doctors spinning it.

That's why I don't listen to them.
If I want truth, I will search for it by myself.

Back