Rev. guards general kiled in Iraq

We do not need Iran in this struggle.

Iran consistently supported Assad and actively contributed to the defeat of the moderate forces in Syria and thus strengthened Islamic State. This responsibility can Iran certainly not deny. Second, Iran indirectly contributed to the vacuum created in the wake of the unrest in Syria. It is through their support for Assad and their massive support for Hezbollah. It can not be stressed enough that the people of Syria and Iraq, who is currently fighting for their lives in the struggle against IS, will never accept help from Iran. It´s like sleeping with the enemy.

IS is Sunni Muslim, and that is precisely why the essential partner in the coalition against IS are Sunni Muslim. It is countries like Egypt, Jordan and Saudi Arabia. These and other members of the Arab League has made clear that they will fight the IS. The same with the Sunni tribes and the moderate Syrian opposition too. Without them, it becomes difficult to combat Islamic State.

Iran is Shia Muslim and besides the aforementioned reasons, then the involvement of Iran can easily cause a Sunni-Shia conflict, and it´s the last thing we need. The Arab League´s support is indispensable - but not Iran´s.

Iran is allied with Syria, and the two are actually the only ally in the region. And Iran´s role in the region can also influence the course of events, when it comes to Syria will listen to the international community.

The weaker Iran is, the greater chance there is that Syria are listening. Iran will not be affected by what´s happening in Syria, but the Syrians will be affected by what´s happening in Iran. There´s no doubt that Iran has another agenda with regard to Syria.

Iran consistently supported Assad and actively contributed to the defeat of the moderate forces in Syria and thus strengthened Islamic State. This responsibility can Iran certainly not deny. Second, Iran indirectly contributed to the vacuum created in the wake of the unrest in Syria. It is through their support for Assad and their massive support for Hezbollah. It can not be stressed enough that the people of Syria and Iraq, who is currently fighting for their lives in the struggle against IS, will never accept help from Iran. It´s like sleeping with the enemy.

IS is Sunni Muslim, and that is precisely why the essential partner in the coalition against IS are Sunni Muslim. It is countries like Egypt, Jordan and Saudi Arabia. These and other members of the Arab League has made clear that they will fight the IS. The same with the Sunni tribes and the moderate Syrian opposition too. Without them, it becomes difficult to combat Islamic State.

Iran is Shia Muslim and besides the aforementioned reasons, then the involvement of Iran can easily cause a Sunni-Shia conflict, and it´s the last thing we need. The Arab League´s support is indispensable - but not Iran´s.

Iran is allied with Syria, and the two are actually the only ally in the region. And Iran´s role in the region can also influence the course of events, when it comes to Syria will listen to the international community.

The weaker Iran is, the greater chance there is that Syria are listening. Iran will not be affected by what´s happening in Syria, but the Syrians will be affected by what´s happening in Iran. There´s no doubt that Iran has another agenda with regard to Syria.

who needs you? thousands Kilometers far from your bourders.:biggun:
You and your allies in M.E. are supporting ISIS and other terrorists because you dont want peace in M.E. if there was peace there was no need to you and your guns. You are real terrorists , You make war and burn lifes just because oil and money, youre supporting Saudi Arabia, The darkest dictatorship in M.E. , you started Alqaeda, You started ISIS, You killed at least 1000000 People in Iraq and Afghanistan, And you built an unsolvable problem as Israel in M.E. we will solve all of these , your soldiers should die in our borders and your governors should know the price of starting wars and supporting terrorists, we will support hezballah and hamas because the palestine and lebonan is for palestinian and lebanese not for jews from east and west, they want a country , give them your soil, your land, they want be in palestine , we will give them coffins and r.i.p; with mahdi or without him we'll not give up.

Last edited:
who needs you? thousands Kilometers far from your bourders.:biggun:
You and your allies in M.E. are supporting ISIS and other terrorists because you dont want peace in M.E. if there was peace there was no need to you and your guns. You are real terrorists , You make war and burn lifes just because oil and money, youre supporting Saudi Arabia, The darkest dictatorship in M.E. , you started Alqaeda, You started ISIS, You killed at least 1000000 People in Iraq and Afghanistan, And you built an unsolvable problem as Israel in M.E. we will solve all of these , your soldiers should die in our borders and your governors should know the price of starting wars and supporting terrorists, we will support hezballah and hamas because the palestine and lebonan is for palestinian and lebanese not for jews from east and west, they want a country , give them your soil, your land, they want be in palestine , we will give the coffins and r.i.p;
You need me because the world is smaller than you think.

Adding a smiley with a LMG - how old are you, 5 years?
You're just a small fawning lapdog of a dictatorial regime.
I can´t take you seriously.

You need me because the world is smaller than you think.

Adding a smiley with a LMG - how old are you, 5 years?
You're just a small fawning lapdog of a dictatorial regime.
I can´t take you seriously.

But US's dead soldiers can take me serious, in Khobar, Marines in Lebonan, And some of your crying friends in Iraq and Afghanistan, You westerns want more than your right.

You are a bunch of cowards.
Hiding behind women and children and kills remotely with teorisme.

Let's meet face to face on the battlefield - then I might respect you.

You are a bunch of cowards.
Hiding behind women and children and kills remotely with teorisme.

Let's meet face to face on the battlefield - then I might respect you.

We're waiting for you and your friends for about 35 years. We killed your soldiers, attacked your shipes, supported your enemies but you f#@king liers never will start a real war with who can defend himself.

I disagree, Iran is right there and if it has the capacity to sort out the mess that we (as in the West) has made of the region over the last 10 to 70 years then I say let them have a go.

How many dodgy and brutal regimes are we in the west propping up?

Before we start discussing what shade of off white the kettle is perhaps we should remember that we are guilty of the same exploits.

You know if I thought our agenda was any different to the Iranian one of exploiting a situation to our own benefit I would agree but the reality is that Iran is playing the exact same game we are.

So I am sorry I just can not jump onto the same ideological bandwagon on this one.

We're waiting for you and your friends for about 35 years. We killed your soldiers, attacked your shipes, supported your enemies but you f#@king liers never will start a real war with who can defend himself.
Blow it out your ass moxen.

@monty

May be I am colored by the fact that I have a friend who is a Kurd from Iran. She have fled the country and can tell some interesting stories about what happens to you when you speak against the Iranian dictatorship

Last edited:

@monty

May be I am colored by the fact that I have a friend who is a Kurd from Iran. She have fled the country and can tell some interesting stories about what happens to you when you speak against the Iranian dictatorship

And what happend for davidians in US, you're killing people in hidden ways, this is the deference.

And what happend for davidians in US, you're killing people in hidden ways, this is the deference.
My government is not responsible for internal American affairs.
What? No comments about your compatriot who had to flee because of your criminal regime!

My government is not responsible for internal American affairs.
What? No comments about your compatriot who had to flee because of your criminal regime!

There was a war, after our revolution some of Iranian kurds with Israeli supports tried to seprate from Iran first they Killed our People, Our guards and our army and irgc soldiers and our cops, you can find some pictures by searching about کومله and some words like that. We first tried to talk , we sent Dr. Chamran and our Army's commander but they never wanted peace , the last way was death and this continued until today, now we've problem with Pejak , PKK, Kumala and other Kurd exteremists. This is war, nobody serves candy in wars.

@monty

I certainly understand that and I am not denying that their views are well founded however I am also not going to over look that we are not the saints we portray ourselves to be simply because it is our propaganda.

I am a firm believer that we should at the very least be honest about ourselves before we lecture others.

There was a war, after our revolution some of Iranian kurds with Israeli supports tried to seprate from Iran first they Killed our People, Our guards and our army and irgc soldiers and our cops, you can find some pictures by searching about کومله and some words like that. We first tried to talk , we sent Dr. Chamran and our Army's commander but they never wanted peace , the last way was death and this continued until today, now we've problem with Pejak , PKK, Kumala and other Kurd exteremists. This is war, nobody serves candy in wars.
In Iran, neither the shah regime or the theocracy that came after the 1979 revolution, has been sympathetic to the Kurds' desire for cultural diversity, and certainly not self-government. Iran's leader after 1979, Ayatollah Khomeini, initiated a military campaign to secure control of the Kurdish areas in Iran. It cost the life of several thousand Kurds.

President Khatami limited Kurdish freedom of assembly and expression, and his successor, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, is tightening the screw with reference to "security". In recent years, both the UN and international human rights organizations reported numerous cases of repression and gross violations of the Iranian Kurds rights. According to Human Rights Watch, there are numerous examples that Iranian authorities have cracked down on peaceful activities or imprisoned students, activists, writers and journalists under the pretext that they incited conflict or cooperation with opposition groups. You are no better than the Israelis.

I certainly understand that and I am not denying that their views are well founded however I am also not going to over look that we are not the saints we portray ourselves to be simply because it is our propaganda.

I am a firm believer that we should at the very least be honest about ourselves before we lecture others.
The difference is that we can protest if we don´t agree with our government.

The difference is that we can protest if we don´t agree with our government.

Now I admit that I am not up to date with Iranian law enforcement but I do know that in the western world protesting is almost pointless as our governments ignore us until it gets too noisy at which point you usually receive a visit from a bunch of guys in riot gear preceded by a dose of tear gas and followed by a few days in prison followed by a life time of trying to convince someone to hire you.

Now I admit that I am not up to date with Iranian law enforcement but I do know that in the western world protesting is almost pointless as our governments ignore us until it gets too noisy at which point you usually receive a visit from a bunch of guys in riot gear preceded by a dose of tear gas and followed by a few days in prison followed by a life time of trying to convince someone to hire you.

I disagree that it´s pointless. Just that you have the right to protest makes a difference. We have a number of cases here where ministers and even our Chief of Defence was forced to resign after public pressure. I am sure you can find similar cases in New Zealand. I´m of the opinion that one should speak up when basic human rights are violated. And this applies both to Denmark, the United States and Iran or any other country.

I am very proud of all of you here. You have made it almost two pages of discussion and we still have not somehow turned this into why everyone hates Israel.

Bravo, and Carry on.

Back