Rev. guards general kiled in Iraq




 
--
 
December 28th, 2014  
George
 

Topic: Rev. guards general kiled in Iraq


Rev Guards Brig. Gen. Hamid Taqavi killed in Iraq, some reports say by a sniper
December 28th, 2014  
moxen
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by George
Rev Guards Brig. Gen. Hamid Taqavi killed in Iraq, some reports say by a sniper
December 28th, 2014  
Kesse81
 
We do not need Iran in this struggle.

Iran consistently supported Assad and actively contributed to the defeat of the moderate forces in Syria and thus strengthened Islamic State. This responsibility can Iran certainly not deny. Second, Iran indirectly contributed to the vacuum created in the wake of the unrest in Syria. It is through their support for Assad and their massive support for Hezbollah. It can not be stressed enough that the people of Syria and Iraq, who is currently fighting for their lives in the struggle against IS, will never accept help from Iran. Itīs like sleeping with the enemy.

IS is Sunni Muslim, and that is precisely why the essential partner in the coalition against IS are Sunni Muslim. It is countries like Egypt, Jordan and Saudi Arabia. These and other members of the Arab League has made clear that they will fight the IS. The same with the Sunni tribes and the moderate Syrian opposition too. Without them, it becomes difficult to combat Islamic State.

Iran is Shia Muslim and besides the aforementioned reasons, then the involvement of Iran can easily cause a Sunni-Shia conflict, and itīs the last thing we need. The Arab Leagueīs support is indispensable - but not Iranīs.

Iran is allied with Syria, and the two are actually the only ally in the region. And Iranīs role in the region can also influence the course of events, when it comes to Syria will listen to the international community.

The weaker Iran is, the greater chance there is that Syria are listening. Iran will not be affected by whatīs happening in Syria, but the Syrians will be affected by whatīs happening in Iran. Thereīs no doubt that Iran has another agenda with regard to Syria.
--
December 28th, 2014  
moxen
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kesse81
We do not need Iran in this struggle.

Iran consistently supported Assad and actively contributed to the defeat of the moderate forces in Syria and thus strengthened Islamic State. This responsibility can Iran certainly not deny. Second, Iran indirectly contributed to the vacuum created in the wake of the unrest in Syria. It is through their support for Assad and their massive support for Hezbollah. It can not be stressed enough that the people of Syria and Iraq, who is currently fighting for their lives in the struggle against IS, will never accept help from Iran. Itīs like sleeping with the enemy.

IS is Sunni Muslim, and that is precisely why the essential partner in the coalition against IS are Sunni Muslim. It is countries like Egypt, Jordan and Saudi Arabia. These and other members of the Arab League has made clear that they will fight the IS. The same with the Sunni tribes and the moderate Syrian opposition too. Without them, it becomes difficult to combat Islamic State.

Iran is Shia Muslim and besides the aforementioned reasons, then the involvement of Iran can easily cause a Sunni-Shia conflict, and itīs the last thing we need. The Arab Leagueīs support is indispensable - but not Iranīs.

Iran is allied with Syria, and the two are actually the only ally in the region. And Iranīs role in the region can also influence the course of events, when it comes to Syria will listen to the international community.

The weaker Iran is, the greater chance there is that Syria are listening. Iran will not be affected by whatīs happening in Syria, but the Syrians will be affected by whatīs happening in Iran. Thereīs no doubt that Iran has another agenda with regard to Syria.
who needs you? thousands Kilometers far from your bourders.
You and your allies in M.E. are supporting ISIS and other terrorists because you dont want peace in M.E. if there was peace there was no need to you and your guns. You are real terrorists , You make war and burn lifes just because oil and money, youre supporting Saudi Arabia, The darkest dictatorship in M.E. , you started Alqaeda, You started ISIS, You killed at least 1000000 People in Iraq and Afghanistan, And you built an unsolvable problem as Israel in M.E. we will solve all of these , your soldiers should die in our borders and your governors should know the price of starting wars and supporting terrorists, we will support hezballah and hamas because the palestine and lebonan is for palestinian and lebanese not for jews from east and west, they want a country , give them your soil, your land, they want be in palestine , we will give them coffins and r.i.p; with mahdi or without him we'll not give up.
December 28th, 2014  
Kesse81
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by moxen
who needs you? thousands Kilometers far from your bourders.
You and your allies in M.E. are supporting ISIS and other terrorists because you dont want peace in M.E. if there was peace there was no need to you and your guns. You are real terrorists , You make war and burn lifes just because oil and money, youre supporting Saudi Arabia, The darkest dictatorship in M.E. , you started Alqaeda, You started ISIS, You killed at least 1000000 People in Iraq and Afghanistan, And you built an unsolvable problem as Israel in M.E. we will solve all of these , your soldiers should die in our borders and your governors should know the price of starting wars and supporting terrorists, we will support hezballah and hamas because the palestine and lebonan is for palestinian and lebanese not for jews from east and west, they want a country , give them your soil, your land, they want be in palestine , we will give the coffins and r.i.p;
You need me because the world is smaller than you think.

Adding a smiley with a LMG - how old are you, 5 years?
You're just a small fawning lapdog of a dictatorial regime.
I canīt take you seriously.
December 29th, 2014  
moxen
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kesse81
You need me because the world is smaller than you think.

Adding a smiley with a LMG - how old are you, 5 years?
You're just a small fawning lapdog of a dictatorial regime.
I canīt take you seriously.
But US's dead soldiers can take me serious, in Khobar, Marines in Lebonan, And some of your crying friends in Iraq and Afghanistan, You westerns want more than your right.
December 29th, 2014  
Kesse81
 
You are a bunch of cowards.
Hiding behind women and children and kills remotely with teorisme.

Let's meet face to face on the battlefield - then I might respect you.
December 29th, 2014  
moxen
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kesse81
You are a bunch of cowards.
Hiding behind women and children and kills remotely with teorisme.

Let's meet face to face on the battlefield - then I might respect you.
We're waiting for you and your friends for about 35 years. We killed your soldiers, attacked your shipes, supported your enemies but you f#@king liers never will start a real war with who can defend himself.
December 29th, 2014  
MontyB
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kesse81
We do not need Iran in this struggle.
I disagree, Iran is right there and if it has the capacity to sort out the mess that we (as in the West) has made of the region over the last 10 to 70 years then I say let them have a go.

Quote:
Iran consistently supported Assad and actively contributed to the defeat of the moderate forces in Syria and thus strengthened Islamic State. This responsibility can Iran certainly not deny. Second, Iran indirectly contributed to the vacuum created in the wake of the unrest in Syria. It is through their support for Assad and their massive support for Hezbollah. It can not be stressed enough that the people of Syria and Iraq, who is currently fighting for their lives in the struggle against IS, will never accept help from Iran. Itīs like sleeping with the enemy.
How many dodgy and brutal regimes are we in the west propping up?

Before we start discussing what shade of off white the kettle is perhaps we should remember that we are guilty of the same exploits.


Quote:
The weaker Iran is, the greater chance there is that Syria are listening. Iran will not be affected by whatīs happening in Syria, but the Syrians will be affected by whatīs happening in Iran. Thereīs no doubt that Iran has another agenda with regard to Syria.
You know if I thought our agenda was any different to the Iranian one of exploiting a situation to our own benefit I would agree but the reality is that Iran is playing the exact same game we are.

So I am sorry I just can not jump onto the same ideological bandwagon on this one.
December 29th, 2014  
Kesse81
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by moxen
We're waiting for you and your friends for about 35 years. We killed your soldiers, attacked your shipes, supported your enemies but you f#@king liers never will start a real war with who can defend himself.
Blow it out your ass moxen.

@monty

May be I am colored by the fact that I have a friend who is a Kurd from Iran. She have fled the country and can tell some interesting stories about what happens to you when you speak against the Iranian dictatorship
 


Similar Topics
What you didn't know about Iraq
WMD's found in Iraq
New Rules In Iraq May Make It Tougher To Keep Insurgents
Iran Revolutionary Guards chief vows to defeat U.S. in Iraq
Shaking hands with Sadam Hussein