Rev. guards general kiled in Iraq - Page 2

--

December 29th, 2014  
moxen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kesse81
Blow it out your ass moxen.

@monty

May be I am colored by the fact that I have a friend who is a Kurd from Iran. She have fled the country and can tell some interesting stories about what happens to you when you speak against the Iranian dictatorship
And what happend for davidians in US, you're killing people in hidden ways, this is the deference.
December 29th, 2014  
Kesse81

Quote:
Originally Posted by moxen
And what happend for davidians in US, you're killing people in hidden ways, this is the deference.
My government is not responsible for internal American affairs.
What? No comments about your compatriot who had to flee because of your criminal regime!
December 29th, 2014  
moxen

Quote:
My government is not responsible for internal American affairs.
What? No comments about your compatriot who had to flee because of your criminal regime!
There was a war, after our revolution some of Iranian kurds with Israeli supports tried to seprate from Iran first they Killed our People, Our guards and our army and irgc soldiers and our cops, you can find some pictures by searching about کومله and some words like that. We first tried to talk , we sent Dr. Chamran and our Army's commander but they never wanted peace , the last way was death and this continued until today, now we've problem with Pejak , PKK, Kumala and other Kurd exteremists. This is war, nobody serves candy in wars.
--
December 29th, 2014  
moxen

The CH movie , I'll try for subtitle but I cant promise.
http://trainbit.com/files/0148671884...oostiha.IR.mkv
December 29th, 2014  
MontyB

Quote:
Blow it out your ass moxen.

@monty

May be I am colored by the fact that I have a friend who is a Kurd from Iran. She have fled the country and can tell some interesting stories about what happens to you when you speak against the Iranian dictatorship
I certainly understand that and I am not denying that their views are well founded however I am also not going to over look that we are not the saints we portray ourselves to be simply because it is our propaganda.

I am a firm believer that we should at the very least be honest about ourselves before we lecture others.
December 29th, 2014  
Kesse81

Quote:
Originally Posted by moxen
There was a war, after our revolution some of Iranian kurds with Israeli supports tried to seprate from Iran first they Killed our People, Our guards and our army and irgc soldiers and our cops, you can find some pictures by searching about کومله and some words like that. We first tried to talk , we sent Dr. Chamran and our Army's commander but they never wanted peace , the last way was death and this continued until today, now we've problem with Pejak , PKK, Kumala and other Kurd exteremists. This is war, nobody serves candy in wars.
In Iran, neither the shah regime or the theocracy that came after the 1979 revolution, has been sympathetic to the Kurds' desire for cultural diversity, and certainly not self-government. Iran's leader after 1979, Ayatollah Khomeini, initiated a military campaign to secure control of the Kurdish areas in Iran. It cost the life of several thousand Kurds.

President Khatami limited Kurdish freedom of assembly and expression, and his successor, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, is tightening the screw with reference to "security". In recent years, both the UN and international human rights organizations reported numerous cases of repression and gross violations of the Iranian Kurds rights. According to Human Rights Watch, there are numerous examples that Iranian authorities have cracked down on peaceful activities or imprisoned students, activists, writers and journalists under the pretext that they incited conflict or cooperation with opposition groups. You are no better than the Israelis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MontyB
I certainly understand that and I am not denying that their views are well founded however I am also not going to over look that we are not the saints we portray ourselves to be simply because it is our propaganda.

I am a firm believer that we should at the very least be honest about ourselves before we lecture others.
The difference is that we can protest if we donīt agree with our government.
December 30th, 2014  
MontyB

Quote:
The difference is that we can protest if we donīt agree with our government.
Now I admit that I am not up to date with Iranian law enforcement but I do know that in the western world protesting is almost pointless as our governments ignore us until it gets too noisy at which point you usually receive a visit from a bunch of guys in riot gear preceded by a dose of tear gas and followed by a few days in prison followed by a life time of trying to convince someone to hire you.
December 31st, 2014  
Kesse81

Quote:
Originally Posted by MontyB
Now I admit that I am not up to date with Iranian law enforcement but I do know that in the western world protesting is almost pointless as our governments ignore us until it gets too noisy at which point you usually receive a visit from a bunch of guys in riot gear preceded by a dose of tear gas and followed by a few days in prison followed by a life time of trying to convince someone to hire you.
I disagree that itīs pointless. Just that you have the right to protest makes a difference. We have a number of cases here where ministers and even our Chief of Defence was forced to resign after public pressure. I am sure you can find similar cases in New Zealand. Iīm of the opinion that one should speak up when basic human rights are violated. And this applies both to Denmark, the United States and Iran or any other country.
January 5th, 2015  
Yossarian

I am very proud of all of you here. You have made it almost two pages of discussion and we still have not somehow turned this into why everyone hates Israel.

Bravo, and Carry on.