Retired from Marines

You are always a Marine, you just won't be sitting on a rock wearing a uniform now and sleeping with a bunch of other guys. Thanks for doing more than your share keeping the wolves at bay.

You are always a Marine, you just won't be sitting on a rock wearing a uniform now and sleeping with a bunch of other guys. Thanks for doing more than your share keeping the wolves at bay.
Hear, hear. Thank you. Genuinely, for your service. Once a Marine, always a Marine. Semper Fi.

Thanks guys :)
Yeah, the girlfriend has a lot to do with it. We're getting married sometime in the next 3 months.

Congrats, Redneck!!! Thank you for everything you've done!! Best of luck for your future! :)

Congrats. :cheers:
(with both the service and the upcoming marriage! :smil: )

:salute2:
:biggun: :biggun: :biggun: :biggun: :biggun: :biggun: :biggun: x3

A 21 Gun Salute!

Congratulations, 13!

Hope the reporters don't start arming themselves.

Dude man... this Euro trip with my wife has gone down the tubes.
The civilian world really gets on my nerves and I've already had heated arguments with an immigration officer who was a real dick.
Lots of staring down exchanges with numerous people.
So we've decided to end the trip today. Basically I just get into fits of rage all the time that's screwing up everything.

It takes time to adjust bro.

Nowhere in civilian life will you encounter the intestinal fortitude and the integrity of the men you have served with.
No one in the civilian darkness will have the first bit of a clue as to why you think it is important to get it right the first time around.
You will as you did in the military have to lead from the front.
The difference is you can´t depend on the civilians around you to be motivated to follow you like your fellow marines were.

You will have to try and relax brother, or you`ll blow it with your wife.
I´ve seen it happen, more times then I care to remember.

Suck it up brother, remember why you got out in the first place.

//KJ.

Back