Rethinking Withdrawals

Eh common you damned leg!

Nothing wrong with bashing a few heads once in a while as long as you stand up and take the heat when you **** up.
I should think it´d be an important learning experience for the young ones that are seeking to join.
That military men all over the world can disagree on a topic and have it out, only to buy eachother a brew and laugh about it 5 minutes later.
That is true for all the forces I have ever worked with atleast.

Words won´t kill you, but an RPG will, that sort of thing.
And if I by being rude to someone manage to wake them up before the RPG,s start to fly I have done what I aim to.
Chances are if they can´t take a good bollocking they won´t get within range of a weapon fiered in anger, they´ll wither away during basic and so on and forth.

As a "social claymore" I sometimes feel very misplaced on this here board, but from time to time one or two young ones pops up that really want help.
THAT is my reason visiting this here board, along with the obvious inter service shitslinging contests that happen in chat from time to time.
(Got to love bootnecks coming on here spouting **** hehe.)

My two cents, take em for what they are.
//KJ.

My understanding is that characters and kanji are one and the same. If I am correct, I would not say you were wrong necessarily AZ, you just didn't know about the character term, or perhaps you forgot. I knew the front left lapel (if wearing) was your name, if it wasn't I would have been surprised. If I ever meet you we could train a little and practice our three stooges techniques. Either way, no problem, I wasn't offended. I like coming here to see what other folks like to say, even if I think I'm right and others argue it, I try to leave it alone so I don't get the mod wedgie too. Obviously, I have come here before and inserted big toe in mouth and got myself a wedgie or two in the past but I try to be a good boy these days. Thanks for the apology though.

Back on topic so we don't get juiced....God help us if we withdrawal from Iraq, that would be terrible for the country (and the world, and the middle east) and cost much more than what being there will.

KJ:

Are you Swedish like me in the USA or are you actually in the military in Sweden? I saw an interesting article somewhere recently about how one of Sweden's big wigs came out here and inspected some of our marines at Camp LeJeune in North Carolina. If your in the military in Sweden.....Do you have any pictures of your folks. What do your uniforms look like? What do you have their in the military, Army, Navy, etc?

Last edited:
My understanding is that characters and kanji are one and the same. If I am correct, I would not say you were wrong necessarily AZ, you just didn't know about the character term, or perhaps you forgot. I knew the front left lapel (if wearing) was your name, if it wasn't I would have been surprised. If I ever meet you we could train a little and practice our three stooges techniques. Either way, no problem, I wasn't offended. I like coming here to see what other folks like to say, even if I think I'm right and others argue it, I try to leave it alone so I don't get the mod wedgie too. Obviously, I have come here before and inserted big toe in mouth and got myself a wedgie or two in the past but I try to be a good boy these days. Thanks for the apology though.

Back on topic so we don't get juiced....God help us if we withdrawal from Iraq, that would be terrible for the country (and the world, and the middle east) and cost much more than what being there will.

KJ:

Are you Swedish like me in the USA or are you actually in the military in Sweden? I saw an interesting article somewhere recently about how one of Sweden's big wigs came out here and inspected some of our marines at Camp LeJeune in North Carolina. If your in the military in Sweden.....Do you have any pictures of your folks. What do your uniforms look like? What do you have their in the military, Army, Navy, etc?

KJ is Active Duty Swedish Military (I'll let him choose to tell you his function if he desires). He's a good man.

Aiki, I look forward to it, sir! Krav has always been my primary discipline, but I've intermixed some Kendo and Kenpo, as well. I tried BJJ, but I didn't like it. My size and my leg limit me to an extent, but I always enjoy a challenge!

Not a challenge. I don't like that stuff. Not looking for an ego boost or anything like that, just like to train and learn and exchange with different folks.

As for Kenpo, no way do I believe Elvis was a legit 8th Dan, maybe 1st or 2nd and maybe even 3rd at most in reality. Ed Parker shouldn't have done that, many question his integrity because of it.

Last edited:
Back