Researching...

--

September 3rd, 2004  
RAAUG

Topic: Researching...

Still researching, been doing so for a few months now. Just came across this site and figured I'd post here before asking my question.

Have a wife and two kids. Didn't join right out of high school due to the lady (now wife) and am now planning on enlisting by spring - have a few personal things to take care of before leaving the family behind.
September 3rd, 2004  
Redleg

Welcome to the forums.

Feel free to ask your questions in here, we have many members here with a lot of military experience, so I'm sure you'll be able to get some answers.
Do also try the search option, some of your questions may already be answered in here before.
September 3rd, 2004  
>*CrAzY*<

welcome welcome!!!

whats up?
--
September 3rd, 2004  
AFSteliga

Welcome to the Forums. Feel free to ask anyone here about joining up.
September 3rd, 2004  
GuyontheRight

Welcome, what kind of work are you interested in getting into in the service?
September 3rd, 2004  
Focus Fate

Hey buddy! Trust me, its gonna be hard because the more you learn about ur time in basics you realize how much time you're gonna be away from your family. I'm engaged and the lady's trying to get into the Army (MEPS ppl are giving her a hard time) and I'm joining the Marines. We've read and done lots of research about it. Trust me, dont do it unless you know your relationship can handle being away for a long time. Because now right after basics they make you do AIT. But enjoy your stay here. You'll learn lots here!
September 3rd, 2004  
webs

welcome, these guys really helped me ut so far, i know they will help u with your questions.
September 4th, 2004  
Jason Bourne

welcome
September 4th, 2004  
Darkmb101

Welcome to the boards. I'm sure someone here can help you with your questions. 8)
September 6th, 2004  
RAAUG

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyontheRight
Welcome, what kind of work are you interested in getting into in the service?
Not at all sure, I just know I need to enlist.