As requested.

GADefence

Hello,
My name is Charles. I am from Canada. I found this site while searching for the MiG 1.42, I am a civilian. If there is any other information you desire, feel free to ask.

You will surely have, bro, the site has hawks and doves as the real world. From the posts of yours I've read you seem like a dove, uh??
I am not. What part of the country are you from ? I've been to ON, SK and AB.

Italian Guy said:
You will surely have, bro, the site has hawks and doves as the real world. From the posts of yours I've read you seem like a dove, uh??

Personally, I don't think I'm a dove. But it all depends, I don't believe War is evil, it helps keep people vigilant and the notion of peace from getting distorted. I just don't believe in useless wars.

GADefence said:
Italian Guy said:

Personally, I don't think I'm a dove. But it all depends, I don't believe War is evil, it helps keep people vigilant and the notion of peace from getting distorted. I just don't believe in useless wars.

Sounds pretty realistic, I appreciate of that. Is it possible to know what Province you're from?

Italian Guy said:
Sounds pretty realistic, I appreciate of that. Is it possible to know what Province you're from?

Sure, I did say just ask if you want to know something. I am from Ontario. Sudbury is the city.

Back