Request regarding SIGNATURE

phoenix80

Banned
20 Kb is so small for any kind of signature.

Is that possible to have it increased up to 100 Kb?

Appreciate your response!

I agree. And also, if you have a signature, can it be shown in all of your posts including the ones you posted before you got a signature? Cause when I tried a signature, it only showed up in the posts I posted after I got my signature, and not the ones before I got it.

bloody hell lads, how big do you want them? sounds like we'll have loads of annoying really big sigs :?

I'm with KC on this one

au~war.gif

GO NAVY !

KC72 said:
bloody hell lads, how big do you want them? sounds like we'll have loads of annoying really big sigs :?

They don't have to be like huge signatures. I made a signature with my name and a background that was 500 x 150 pixels and that didn't even work. If Redleg puts it up to 100 kb then it doesn't necessarily need to be a big signature. He just would need to keep the size limit the same.

I've increased the signature size to 40kb now.
I think that's enough since it should be possible to view this forum using dial-up as well...
There are 15 posts pr page now, and if we have 15 different replies where the signature size is 80-100kb then the total size of images will be around 1200-1500kb pr page..
And that's a lot if you're trying to browse around here uing only a ISDN/Analog internet connetion...

BaZoOkAzNgReNaDeZ said:
I agree. And also, if you have a signature, can it be shown in all of your posts including the ones you posted before you got a signature? Cause when I tried a signature, it only showed up in the posts I posted after I got my signature, and not the ones before I got it.

The signature will appear in all of your older posts where you have clicked the "Attach signature" box when you posted the reply.
If you didn't do that you'll have to go back and do that manually¨...

Back