Request for any WW2 book from soviet perspective

fuser

I am searching for a book on WW2 written by soviet writer (their perspective). The books I have read are written by western writers and I do some time feel them being biased.. I know soviet books "ll also be biased but still I need to read them as well... The problem is I have found some books but none of them are are translated in english or their translated versions are easily available...

The closest thing I have got is
HTML:
 Russia at war by Alexander hearth
. He is a german . I am reading this book right now and I think it is one of the most objective book on the given subject...

Although not written by a Russian you might find useful The Russian Version of the SECOND WORLD WAR, subtitled The History of the War as Taught to Soviet Schoolchildren, Edited by Graham Lyons and published by Facts on File Publications, NY
"You are not supermen". (Marines, All “special ops” soldiers and fighter pilots take note) MURPHY’s first law of combat.

A Great book I have personally read is The Last Citadel by David L Robbins. It is historical fiction/drama following multiple (eventually) converging acounts of a Russian Father and Son Tank Crew, a maimed Spanish Officer serving in the Liebstandarte Division of the Waffen SS and a female Russian Nightbomber.

Even though it's a historical drama it presents each side with very accurate accounts of the equipment and tactics employed. I give it a 9/10

Full info here (http://www.davidlrobbins.com/novels/Last_Citadel/summary.html) with an excerpt

Back